Former Anderson Megathread | Colin doesn't know the 'new thread' function exists

Status
Not open for further replies.

m1y2

I don't care he is here and doesn't play. I love him. And we should retire his jersey number, anderson #28 <3

The Black Pearl

Hurling Man of the Land
I've been of the opinion that we should 'let him hang round' since the 8 - 2 against Arsenal. Not to play football, just to 'be there'.
If he did the decent thing and tore up his contract and let us bring in and pay a lad that'll play some football now and again I doubt many would mind Anderson hanging around the place and let him act the fool all he wants, wouldn't even begrudge him a bit to ate and a drop of milk or something in the canteen every day either I'd say.

Eugenius

He's done nothing to prove he's better than Fellaini. Fellaini was the key player for a top 5/6 teams. Anderson is just....

I hope he proves him wrong. What story it would be if he still resurrects his career!
He's had far better games in CM than Fellaini has.

Gannicus

What if, amidst the fog of war, Ando emerged this season to be the destroyer Fergie always envisioned him to be? I'm not saying it's likely to happen, but human beings can do amazing things when their career is in the crosshairs.

ravi2

What if, amidst the fog of war, Ando emerged this season to be the destroyer Fergie always envisioned him to be? I'm not saying it's likely to happen, but human beings can do amazing things when their career is in the crosshairs.
He has been here for 6 years for gods sake and produced nothing, his time is up.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Thank christ he's only got a year left on his contract.

slir32

It was never his talent but injuries that hampered his United career. I can't see him all of a sudden becoming injury free.

December_16

FWIW Louis van Gaal won the Champions League with Bogarde, and later signed him when he was at Barcelona, so who knows what'll happen with Ando this season :D
I doubt LVG will win a Champions League with Anderson ;) I also doubt he (or anybody) would sign him a second time. The only place wiling to let Anderson sign on a piece of paper repeatedly is McDonalds front counter.

Devil may care

I still don't know why we don't just terminate his contract like we've done with Petrucci, surely nobody at the club thinks we will ever get money for him.

SirAF

Ageist
I was one of Ando's biggest fans, got his name on my shirt after he scored that penalty in Moscow :drool:

A real shame he never kicked on.

El Zoido

I was one of Ando's biggest fans, got his name on my shirt after he scored that penalty in Moscow :drool:

A real shame he never kicked on.
Yeah me too. I've only ever had two shirts with names on the back. I got Ince in 1995 about a month before he joined Inter, and I got Anderson after the CL final. Not going to bother with names on the shirt now.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I genuinely thought that was Ashley Young post-binge.

I'm guessing Anderson's thick hair was weighing him down so shaving it all off made a bit of difference in his weekly fitness review.

mexos

Academy player
Interestingly enough, the other guys are native spanish speakers, so he really is the odd one out either way.

ZDwyr

:lol: I honestly thought that Young had put on a bit of weight in that photo.

Borys

Statistics Wizard
He has been here for 8 years and he's playing for the reserves. I can't believe it really. How can a footballer find a motivation in such circumstances? What's the point in playing him?

Red_Aaron

The only man, who could get a haircut, and put on weight at the same time.

Incredible
he probably ate the hair they cut off. he's not actually fat he's just built a massive furball in his stomach.
Soon he'll cough it up, attempt to kick it, injure himself in the process then spend the rest of the season curled up on a cushion in the corner of the dressing room
the lads will tickle him behind the ear when they walk past and he'll sneak into their bags during the game and snaffle all their sweets
that ando

Status
Not open for further replies.