Gaming Fortnite .

spwd

Does jumping while running make you faster or is it the same?

Now im struggling to get kills in Haunted Hills and Shitty Shafts, doing my bloody head in, even when im close to killing someone, I either die or they get shot by someone else, every one on one fight ive gone into, i always lose no matter what weapon ive got.

AgentP

Now im struggling to get kills in Haunted Hills and Shitty Shafts, doing my bloody head in, even when im close to killing someone, I either die or they get shot by someone else, every one on one fight ive gone into, i always lose no matter what weapon ive got.
No, same speed. Why worry about those challenges? You only need to complete 4/7 challenges to get the 5000 XP.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground

Always shotgun one on one.

Davs

You get founders bonuses and all sorts of stuff, like a couple of cool skins for BR. I bought it recently on sale for me and my two boys and it's good fun tbh.
I've never really considered Save The World, until it comes out for free. Is it worth it? would a normal BR player like the playstyle or is it completely different? I've never really looked into it.

spwd

Cheers bud, i did actually get my last kill in ss with a shotgun, and finally got my kills in hh too, so completed all 5 weeks challenges now.
Also got the hidden roadtrip star too.

What level and tier are you guys, im level 59 and 9/10 on tier 60 ?

Last edited:

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Also got the hidden roadtrip star too.

What level and tier are you guys, im level 59 and 9/10 on tier 60 ?
What's the deal with the hidden roadtrip star? do you need to complete all the challenges for that week before you can find it? And can I go back and do the stars for the previous 4 weeks?

spwd

What's the deal with the hidden roadtrip star? do you need to complete all the challenges for that week before you can find it? And can I go back and do the stars for the previous 4 weeks?

Yeah, apparently it only shows up after you’ve done this weeks challenges, im not sure about the other stars, i got all the treasure map ones anyway, are there more hidden ones from previous weeks as well as the treasure map ones?

spwd

They really fecked this game up. Constantly lagging and dropping fps.
Im on mobile and it keeps glitching a second and ive moved a few steps and im having trouble picking things up, like the touchscreen isn’t recognising my finger, its cost me a few kills.

Sied

I..erm..love U2, baby?
Yeah, apparently it only shows up after you’ve done this weeks challenges, im not sure about the other stars, i got all the treasure map ones anyway, are there more hidden ones from previous weeks as well as the treasure map ones?
Each week has a new hidden one. I only know about them because I follow this guy's cheat sheet each week - https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/95wcmf/season_5_week_5_challenges_all_inclusive_cheat/
I forget to go after the hidden one every week though.
They really fecked this game up. Constantly lagging and dropping fps.
Is there a problem tonight? I had to give up because mine was unplayable. I couldn't see anyone else reporting issues, so I assumed it was a problem on my end. I don't normally have any issues with lag.

spwd

Each week has a new hidden one. I only know about them because I follow this guy's cheat sheet each week - https://www.reddit.com/r/FortNiteBR/comments/95wcmf/season_5_week_5_challenges_all_inclusive_cheat/

Is there a problem tonight? I had to give up because mine was unplayable. I couldn't see anyone else reporting issues, so I assumed it was a problem on my end. I don't normally have any issues with lag.
Ah cheers bud, I didn’t know about that, ill check your link out.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United

My friends have been saying its a recent issue. First time ive played in a weeks and its really hard to play.

spwd

I guess you can get the previous weeks as ive Just collected the week 1 star.
Actually just got the other 4, so now im on tier 65.

Last edited:

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
My PS4 bundle comes with a download code for 'Fortnite Royal Bomber Skin and 500 V Bucks', how much is this worth?

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Been playing on my phone the past 2-3 nights, I've found i'm significantly better on my phone than I am my xbox lol. 2x Victory Royale on solo with me finishing in the top 5 90% of the time. Still yet to win a game on the xbox, either solo, duos or squads.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
So, since so many people on here play but I never know when, I was thinking, unless it already exists, why not create a discord?

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
I think @Redlambs knows he is shit so hides whenever he is asked to play these days

Hoping he will prove me wrong :smirk:

Slevs

likes to play with penises

UnitedBoy

Redcafe Yahoo Pool champion 2007
The nuts 00

Play pc most days. I'm not great mind.

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses
Me and Sied doing well on kills but can't stay alive (mostly me - sorry)

Need a cafe duos win here.