Frank Lampard's Sack Watch / Sacked

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshRK

Giroud has been his savior and yet he keeps on dropping him for werner who has been shit

Castia

Chelsea are 3 points behind 4th place, only 7 points behind United at the top of the table. Top four is well within their reach.

I can't see him getting sacked tonight regardless of the result. Then again, the Chelsea board are know to be ruthless so who knows.
Perhaps more worrying than the results is the lack of impact from the new signings, you can’t spend the money he has to bench one 90m player most of the season and to see his other big money striker not score for 12 games.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
All that time Pochettino was free...

Guess you can see why they stuck with Frank though. Not like he's a PE teacher!

Chief123

He’s a gonner ain’t he. Tick tock.

All that money spent and they look no different to last season. Sometimes good, but mostly inconsistent.

antsmithmk

Hates women.
Guy is massively underperforming and underachieving. This is underwhelming.
Rooney won't be happy as he was hoping to follow in Frank's footsteps by being mediocre at Derby and thus getting a top job in the prem....

Zen86

The irony is Chelsea would‘ve been better off if their transfer ban was still in place. The poor showing today will be the final nail in the coffin for him I think, I kind of feel sorry for him.

Leonzo1

And yet we're joint top and the majority of our fans think Ole is a fraud.

redshaw

Would hope they give Frank some time but Chelsea are pretty good at scooping up new managers as well as players

Dr. StrangeHate

Thankfully Poch gone so they are not going to luck out on an improvement. Although if they get Naggelsmann I will feel sick.

Morty_

Supports
Real Madrid
Dont see him sticking around for long, Roman isn`t known for his patience.

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I think he lost the players confidence. Don’t see no future for him. Anyway for me Gerrard job at Rangers has been far more impressive to me.

AshRK

Thankfully Poch gone so they are not going to luck out on an improvement. Although if they get Naggelsmann I will feel sick.
Naggelsmann will not leave in between of a season to take over a mess at chelsea. I feel he will stay at Leipzig for another season or even two.

Chief123

So was Arteta 3 games ago....
To be fair Arteta has a bit more credit on his balance than Frank. Arteta guided them to an Fa cup win and even though they’ve played some shite football he’s not spent anything like Frank.

Lampard has basically bought a new team and is still producing the same as last season. A title challenge would have been expected with that expenditure. Especially with Liverpool and City not being at the level they were previously.

Utd win their game in hand and we are 10 points ahead of Chelsea. Yep, he’s definitely a gonner if Abramovich record is anything to go by.

Bojan11

They will go with the tried and trusted Italian manager, which will be Allegri.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
The irony is Chelsea would‘ve been better off if their transfer ban was still in place. The poor showing today will be the final nail in the coffin for him I think, I kind of feel sorry for him.
we absolutely wont sack him this season. Unless something ridiculous happens like we are bottom half of table. This season he is safe as houses

UNITED ACADEMY

Supports
Erik ten Hag
And yet we're joint top and the majority of our fans think Ole is a fraud.
Not sure why they even think it's even closed. One turned Molde, a team that never title challenger into winning the league for the first time in their history and won it back to back, while the other one did nothing in his managerial career.

Flying_Heckfish

The new signings definitely looking worse than what he had, that's not all on him as I'm sure he didn't choose them, but you have to get them to work.

They are sinking now though, the rot could be setting in.

AshRK

Not sure why they even think it's even closed. One turned Molde, a team that never title challenger into winning the league for the first time in their history and won it back to back, while the other one did nothing in his managerial career.
Yes, the way people try to act as if Ole's time at Molde never existed is weird. What he did at Molde is no different to what Gerrard is doing at Rangers.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
They're spiraling too quickly. Worry is they'll get a competent manager in charge and they'll make a push. Kind of like what people were saying about Ole before!

United58

Rooney won't be happy as he was hoping to follow in Frank's footsteps by being mediocre at Derby and thus getting a top job in the prem....
Ouch :lol:

They're spiraling too quickly. Worry is they'll get a competent manager in charge and they'll make a push. Kind of like what people were saying about Ole before!
Honestly I'd be worried about that too, hope they give Frank until 2022 at least

Morpheus 7

West Brom level defending in that first half from Chelsea. Pundits saying how good city are, deflecting from the mess that is Lampard's Chelsea.

Castia

Not Lampard's fault at all. It all on the players.
Not sure what they’re being told though. Chooses Ziyech, Pulisic and Werner and all they do is throw balls into the box, zero threat what so ever.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
When you add in the managers they haven't sacked yet and the caliber of managers they would consider, it comes down to one available name, Allegri. They might wait till the summer and go after Nagelsmann, Hasenhüttl or Rose and all of them would have an adjustment period for that job.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Chelsea'S balance isn't all wrong. No real holding midfielder to give a strong base to the unit. Werner seems a second striker which doesn't be give them a focal point in attack. Plus they've always been dodgy defensively under Lampard.

Status
Not open for further replies.