5.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

OhGee

I’ve never seen another poster hate a player as much as @Kostov hates Fred. Such a weird hill to die on.
I think he’s just in love and Mctominay and can’t see the wood for the trees. Unfortunately Fred tends to get associated with Mctominay too much (McFred) and is hated upon by most. Put him next to a half decent midfielder and he’ll excel

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
I think he’s just in love and Mctominay and can’t see the wood for the trees. Unfortunately Fred tends to get associated with Mctominay too much (McFred) and is hated upon by most. Put him next to a half decent midfielder and he’ll excel
I once made a thread of McTominay vs Fred and I remember thinking at the time it was close. If I asked that question today I’d say fred is twice the player, warts and all. McTominay is a huge weakness in our team.

TrustInJanuzaj

Just because I don’t think he played well or is not the player your delusional mind thinks I automatically am a hater? :lol:
I can live with that.
Mate every post in every thread I see from you is criticising Fred and jumping on others opinions about his performance. I admire the stubbornness!

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Mate every post in every thread I see from you is criticising Fred and jumping on others opinions about his performance. I admire the stubbornness!
he’ll be playing again today and Kostov will sitting at his tv, cafe open, seething, waiting for first of the 15% of all passes midfielders miss in every match.

“I told ye!”

I’m intrigued to see if RR keeps him higher up the pitch. Carrick has used Fred well I have to say.

I’ve a feeling we will go 4-3-3 today to give us added control in the middle. Bruno as one of the front 3

Kostov

I must admit I feel like I’ve been pulled in a war I really don’t wanna be. :lol:

And no I don’t jump on others opinion, I expressed my opinion about how appalling the Brazilian was, then you have this ali dia guy blubbering about hate or whatever not, just because I don’t think he was MoTM. :lol:

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
I must admit I feel like I’ve been pulled in a war I really don’t wanna be. :lol:

And no I don’t jump on others opinion, I expressed my opinion about how appalling the Brazilian was, then you have this ali dia guy blubbering about hate or whatever not, just because I don’t think he was MoTM. :lol:
He’s my favourite player and I only have 5 more posts than you in this thread. Every single one of yours are complaining and hating so no wonder you’re getting called out on it when you can’t even admit when he’s played well.

Kostov

He’s my favourite player and I only have 5 more posts than you in this thread. Every single one of yours are complaining and hating so no wonder you’re getting called out on it when you can’t even admit when he’s played well.
:lol: :lol:

Don’t worry I have a habit of being a “hater”. There was this guy counting my posts in the Lingard thread. DDG is my favorite player and I hardly postin that thread, means feck all. And half of my posts in here are thanks to posters like you who are calling you out as soon as you don’t think the same about their favorite player.

TrustInJanuzaj

You do post an awful lot in here. Look I do get it. Fred certainly divided opinion and he really does fluctuate in games. Personally I think his strengths far outweigh his negatives more often than not which is something I can’t say the same of for McTominay. We all have those players that frustrate us more than others, for me it’s Rashford who drives me up the wall. I would just say, the new manager coming in gives us all a chance to view the players differently again. I very much hope Fred/Rashford prove us both wrong.

Kostov

You do post an awful lot in here. Look I do get it. Fred certainly divided opinion and he really does fluctuate in games. Personally I think his strengths far outweigh his negatives more often than not which is something I can’t say the same of for McTominay. We all have those players that frustrate us more than others, for me it’s Rashford who drives me up the wall. I would just say, the new manager coming in gives us all a chance to view the players differently again. I very much hope Fred/Rashford prove us both wrong.
I probably do post a lot, but as I already said lots of times explaining my opinion to aggressive pro Fred fans who think that performance was superb. McT is in the same bracket imo, and no they don’t brink enough to compensate for the negatives. The midfield area needs so much more than just running and pressing, and I don’t mean consistent clean passing and ball control that these two players lack, much more.

GL21

We are all entitled to express who we feel is United's worst regular started. I personally do feel that in terms of starts per dreadful performances Fred is clear winner. I prob am guilty of watching and over analysing his shit touches or passes. Don't get me wrong if he turns it around I'd be happy to jump on board the Fred fan club but for now he kills me. There have been worse footballers but were not regulars. In addition I also think McT has attributes to become a very valuable player. As mentioned before about rashford we all have those players that drive us up the wall. Lingard was previously this before for me and lindelof not far behind him.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Its odd that he is tagged with McT as a problem player, like how Smalling was tagged along with Jones as injury prone player/deadwood.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
FREDDO'S ON FIRE
RANGNICK'S PLAY IS PURIFIED
FREDDO'S ON FIRE
RANGNICK'S PLAY IS PURIFIED
FREDDO'S ON FIRE

NANANANANANANA

the_cliff

Like I said earlier in this thread, Fred will be like a new signing under Rangnick.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Thought he was absolutely superb today, kept the ball moving forward and fully deserved his goal. Cracking performance

Ekeke

Same player that he always was, just used correctly.
Bullshit. He played the ball far quicker and far more often forward getting the passes into front players. Did well with it.

Not the usual left, right and nowhere passing

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He's deserved criticism in the past. But he was brilliant today. Would help if he had a partner who had didn't consider passing an alien concept.

el3mel

I said in the Fred vs Scott that it's not even a contest. I doubt any manager will think twice about who to choose to play out of the two. Fred is just better in everything at the moment, even with all his faults and problems.

Great goal and he deserved it.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Thought he was absolutely superb today, kept the ball moving forward and fully deserved his goal. Cracking performance
And he suited the system too. The way he kept willing it back and being in the right position/movment to maintain possession. But we need two CMs doing that.

YouknowNani

Won us the game vs Arsenal despite a sloppy start and won us the game today. He can actually play at bit as well as being the destroyer/niggling park ji sung type player.

DutchCruijff

MOTM.

Once again, ANOTHER superb performance. That's THREE in a row now, I'd say he's been our best player in all 3 too.

It's a shame Fred-Matic has such a poor record together because I feel we'd be even more stable with someone else alongside him other than McTominay.

Status
Not open for further replies.