Fred | Manchester United Player | For Reals

Mourinho Quotes

el3mel

Jose Mourinho said: “Fred will complement our other midfielders' qualities, which we need; his creative brain and passing vision will give us another dimension to our game. I am very happy he is joining our club and I believe our players know how important he can be in our team.”
Fred said: “This is the biggest club in the world and I am delighted to be a part of this amazing team. To work with Jose Mourinho, who has won so many trophies in his time as a coach, is an opportunity not to be missed.

”I cannot wait to get started and to meet my new team-mates. I would like to thank everyone at Shakhtar Donetsk for everything they have done for me over the past five years.

“This is a very exciting time for me with my focus now fully on the World Cup with Brazil.”

FujiVice

Fine bit of self awareness with Fred The Red on the piano. Thought it was quite funny.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Our announcement videos blow everyone else's out of the water. It's not surprising that United are the commercial giants they are.

Quizierda

At least we know why it took so long for the announcement - Fred the Red had to learn how to play the Piano.. :lol::lol:

Kapardin

Awesome. The beats seem to be similar to what gets played when the lead actor enters the frame for the first time in an Indian movie :D
Pretty much.:lol:

Those drums Brazilian? Reminded me of the drums Sepultura used in their video for "Roots Bloody Roots". Whatever, pretty good video.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
On a forum as reputable as RedCafe, posting factually incorrect threads does matter, yes. This thread should still be in the transfer forum.

Agree Fee > Agree personal terms > Obtain work permit > physically sign > instagram release a video of him & Fred the Red tap dancing on Elton John's piano.

So far we've.... Agreed the fee.
You ok now sweetheart? It's all over.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Awesome. But can we change the title to “officially signed, after not officially signing despite what the CAF said, resulting in disappointment for all those who thought it a respectable website,” please?

@Jonno has a point. It’s a disgrace.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Out of interest does anyone know which club was the first to do an announcement video?

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Another virtual love child in my collection of United players taking a place in my heart. Welcome Fred!

We have Brazilian members in our family so now it’s time for new (black) shirt in our wardrobe. Number 9 if I remember correctly. (Ronaldo, Rooney, Anderson, Chicarito, Zlatan, Carrick, Rio, Lukaku and now Fred)

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
"Compliments the qualities of our other midfielders" says Mourinho...Let's hope we're well balanced in midfield next season! Certainly looks a lot better, because pogba-matic really wasnt good enough. Good signing though. *now that its officially done*.

BarstoolProphet

Awesome. But can we change the title to “officially signed, after not officially signing despite what the CAF said, resulting in disappointment for all those who thought it a respectable website,” please?

@Jonno has a point. It’s a disgrace.
Agree. RedCafe is fast becoming the IndyKaila of forums.

ivaldo

:lol:

Brilliant title change.

:mad: wanker.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Great announcement. Hypes him up a bit too much though. He's not as samba a player as the video suggests.

ivaldo

Our announcement videos blow everyone else's out of the water. It's not surprising that United are the commercial giants they are.
I dunno, Southampton do a great job.

MUFC OK

Great video, only spoilt slightly by the southern accent 'Fred it's not your signing'. Would have liked to see Fred's shake hand at the end. I'm picky.

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Mourinho only talks about his attacking capabilities in his comment. Strange considering work rate and overall contribution is supposed to be some of his strengths.

Here's hoping he will help with our shitehouse slow transition from defence to attack anyways.