French League - 'Ligue 1' 2016/17 | AS Monaco Champions!

freeurmind

weak willed
We have to try to get Silva or Mbappe. Better than any of the attacking players United put out there today.

OldTrevil

Entertaining final this. If Monaco sorted out their defense they'd be something else.

Celestiale

Brilliant broadcasting. I don't know how they make it, but in the broadcasting i watch you can hear the ref and the players talking. One of the commentators even translating the French bits so anyone can understand what they are talking. Well, anyone apart from a few players on the pitch. Quite funny how the ref is talking to the players in French, and a few of them have no feckin clue what he is talking :lol:
It's the first time that i see that kind of broadcasting, quite brilliant, it's almost like you are with them on the pitch. I'd like to see that for the Prem games as well.

unplayable

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Brilliant broadcasting. I don't know how they make it, but in the broadcasting i watch you can hear the ref and the players talking. One of the commentators even translating the French bits so anyone can understand what they are talking. Well, anyone apart from a few players on the pitch. Quite funny how the ref is talking to the players in French, and a few of them have no feckin clue what he is talking :lol:
It's the first time that i see that kind of broadcasting, quite brilliant, it's almost like you are with them on the pitch. I'd like to see that for the Prem games as well.
Yes, absolutely loving that so far! Watching on DAZN and some guy from L'Equipe is translating.

NYAS

First time the Monaco defense plays the offside trap successfully... :o

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Sidibe is worse but Mendy hasn't been convincing either. PSG's been finding gaps in midfield pretty easily.
Well the midfield isn't the same without Fabinho.

NYAS

:lol: What a terrible day. Liverpool winning, United drawing, Monaco getting smashed in the League Cup final. Good night!

OldTrevil

The live ref mic is great, they should bring that to the prem so we know for sure if those cnuts are total idiots.

Great volley by Cavani

Eddy_JukeZ

Sensational from Cavani.

Amazing how he can make those goals look so easy, yet he can miss some easy ones that confuse you.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The live ref mic is great, they should bring that to the prem so we know for sure if those cnuts are total idiots.
Sometimes, it's funny to watch.

Below, you have a Brazilian player with a weird accent saying in French ' I haven't touched the player' while he has broken him :lol:

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Can see it finishing badly for Monaco. They are gonna get rip apart on counter.
5 players from Monaco were called by Deschamps for the friendlies. Fabinho isn't here. Mendy, M'bappé and maybe Lemar have discovered the senior NT team for the 1st time

The preparation wasn't ideal.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
5 players from Monaco were called by Deschamps for the friendlies. Fabinho isn't here. Mendy, M'bappé and maybe Lemar have discovered the senior NT team for the 1st time

The preparation wasn't ideal.
Yeah, fair enough. P.S.G. are still dominating though.

NYAS

Bakayoko, Sidibe and Mendy have played like shite, brainless chickens. Very disappointing on a night when they should have proven themselves.

Only positive is that Bernardo Silva has proven himself to be a truly special player. He's going to be world-class very, very soon. I've been really impressed with his work-rate over the season.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Before that game, PSG is rather under pressure while Monaco was maybe over-confident and relax.

Baxter

ADM must be a nightmare to play against on form like this. Never stops running.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
PSG and Monaco are still in the race for the 'Coupe de France'.

My boys Cavani and Džeko representin' this year. :D
Good man who knows the value of Cavani and that Dzeko is still alive:)