French League - 'Ligue 1' 2016/17 | AS Monaco Champions!

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
And ppl think he is average. Guy is hands down better than any striker we have bar Zlatan.
He's also the best scorer in the South-America qualifiers with Uruguay: I say that because they think he scores only with PSG.

Just give him the Brazilian citizenship and the posters would say United should spend 150 millions to acquire him!

bucky

Lyon fail to win against Rennes away from home, despite playing with 11 v 10 for 85 minutes and having a penalty. As unconvincing as we are at times, if we meet them in the EL, we should beat them. They are just not good enough away from home.

bucky

Tolisso comes on as a substitute, immediately assists a goal and scores himself.

bucky

Monaco with the sort of performance champions from time to time need. Didn't really play well, but carved out a win. Falcao with the only goal.

TheCorkman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Tolisso is so good - another really nice goal. Good play from Lyon in general. Memphis and Rafa are looking dangerous down that wing.

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
Great. Dijon 1:0 up away to Monaco at half time. Last time Dijon won a game was February (2 draws and 5 defeats since then).
Dijon players have decided to play today the match of their live :lol:

NYAS

Almamy has been very shit, this is really annoying. Can't afford to drop points here of all games, especially when Lyon away is coming up, who have a recent reputation for smacking Monaco be it home or away.

NYAS

Falcao free kick off the bar and Dirar with the rebound, 1-1

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Monaco looking good now, still 20 minutes to grab the winner. They just scored but referee disallowed it, Falcao was offside but he did not touch the ball so it's stupid.

Hojoon

Monaco looking good now, still 20 minutes to grab the winner. They just scored but referee disallowed it, Falcao was offside but he did not touch the ball so it's stupid.
Interfering with play is an annoying rule, because it's not clear what counts as interfering.

Sarni

Interfering with play is an annoying rule, because it's not clear what counts as interfering.
The ball was going on here regardless. The goalkeeper was attempting the save before Falcao even made a move. Stupid decision. I wish referees were capable of sometimes applying logic and common sense.

Hojoon

They're allowed to interview players when the match is still on?

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Falcao :drool: It's fantastic to see that his career at the top level has been revitalized.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
The ball was going on here regardless. The goalkeeper was attempting the save before Falcao even made a move. Stupid decision. I wish referees were capable of sometimes applying logic and common sense.
Dont agree. The keepers reaction isnt really important, Falcao definitely tried to interfere with play, so good decision.

BBRBB

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
The club is already not really liked by the league. Now they should be in deep trouble.
They only ever have slaps on the wrists for their repeated offenses every season and their management rarely distances themselves from the outrageous behaviour of their supporters, always playing the victim card.

They should have been at least on a suspended relegation sentence and point deduction a long time ago.

Sarni

They should be relegated and have the stadium closed for the next two seasons for this. It's way more serious than the average hooliganism.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Is Bastia the club with some sort of racial issue? I feel like I vaguely remember a reddit post about one dickhead French league club and I feel like it was Bastia