French League - 'Ligue 1' 2016/17 | AS Monaco Champions!

izec

Excellent from Jardim. League and CL are 50 times more important and they need Their top 12 or 13 players for these games.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Excellent from Jardim. League and CL are 50 times more important and they need Their top 12 or 13 players for these games.
Ofc. He has to make choices as a manager and the cup is the weak link. Risking injuries and stuff. League and CL are the right priority

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
4 games left. 3 wins away from the title. No tough games left either. PSG travel to Nice tomorrow and still have to play at Saint Etienne.

NYAS

I just got back from the game.

It took everyone about 3 seconds to realise that Mbappé scored - shocking keeping from Lafont at the near post.

Good performance to come back from being a goal down a few seconds into the 2nd half. Tough to choose between Moutinho and Dirar for man of the match.

Incidentally, Ranieri was there. Pretended he was on the phone for the whole of half-time so that he wouldn't be bothered with people asking for pictures.

Gorgeous weather too. Good day out.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Chances of PSG catching up in GD are pretty much nonexistant, yes?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
I don't see PSG champions
It's like after last season you decided it was too easy and spotted your rivals a handicap. Only you didn't expect Monaco to be nearly as good as you, and now you're screwed :lol:

(You'll finish on 92 points and won't win the title. That's mental)

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
It's like after last season you decided it was too easy and spotted your rivals a handicap. Only you didn't expect Monaco to be nearly as good as you, and now you're screwed :lol:

(You'll finish on 92 points and won't win the title. That's mental)
Yeah, nobody expected the emergence of Mbappé.

They deserve to be champions :)

Ecstatic

Cutie patootie!
Supports
PsG
The french guy on EFS was jizzing his pants about him back in November - Also when i first heard about him
I know PSG was interested in acquiring him last summer before he signed his pro contract with Monaco: I understand why now :drool:

I love Monaco as a city and spend alot of time here so end up going to several games. I probably go to 3 games a year. But I watch every game on TV.
I hope you have the opportunity and means to go there to attend the Monaco Grand Prix and spend nice evenings :D

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Nice 2-0 PSG - Ricardo Pereira

After a great run and a good pass to Balotelli for the first he now scores the second. He deserves a move to a bigger club and a call up for Portugal already.

This ends like this and Monaco have pretty much won the league

NYAS

This is fecking brilliant, I'm only half an hour away from the stadium and I'm regretting not taking the ticket offered to me for this game. :(