Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Dutch Instagram star, social media influencer, professional hockey player, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. Sounds spoilt doesn’t she?! What a nice guy you are.
I'd say she sounds a lot more responsible and down to earth than most wags that's for sure. Moving is hard on most people but I imagine she'll see new opportunities and make the most of it

RedChisel

Bless her, how is she gonna cope in her huge mansion in the beautiful Cheshire countryside with her heated indoor pool and acres of land?
#prayformikky

Ted Lasso

:annoyed: :annoyed: that's the closest emoji on the cafe to blue butterflies. I've got more options on my work slack. Time to upgrade

Fanta Stick

Oh don’t get me wrong she needs to stop moping about and get the feck on that plane - ETH ball is waiting and Frenkie is bringing the ball - but it’s the other side of transfers you don’t really see.
He just needs to get here pronto with his sexy football and sexy fiancee. I do agree though that the wags are entitled to their feelings and some empathy, even if they know what they are potentially signing up for.

The thought of leaving here and going to Manchester is a harrowing one for me, and I love Manchester (and MUFC)!
It's a funny one though eh, because the likes of David Silva left a much more beautiful city even than Barcelona to play in Manchester for most of his career, when he could have played for Barca, or stayed in his stunning city. Then you have Jörgen Klopp's missus actually helping to convince him to sign a new contract and asking to him "are we really go to leave this place and all these amazing people". And Pep himself of course.

Every place has it's charm, and England really is charming as feck, something many Brits really do forget. It's got gorgeous countryside, it's steeped in beautiful history, and the people are often great fun. Took me years of living away to realise that, and there are plenty of things I miss about England these days.
For a millionnaire, well, then it's a different level altogether. And these guys, after his settlement and new "proper" salary can be on a private jet to wherever they want, they can own multiple holiday homes and can have a great pad in Barcelona to spend free time, and they can be back there living in 4-5 years for the next 40-50 years of their lives.

England is not for everyone of course, but Barca wouldn't be for me either, can think of absolutely dozens of places I'd "prefer" to live, but if I had to for work, for 4-5 years, I'd embrace it and love it.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
I've just been watching a few interviews with him and he was talking about his agent Ali, who he's been with since he was 15 and considers him a good friend who takes care of everything for him.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
It's a funny one though eh, because the likes of David Silva left a much more beautiful city even than Barcelona to play in Manchester for most of his career, when he could have played for Barca, or stayed in his stunning city. Then you have Jörgen Klopp's missus actually helping to convince him to sign a new contract and asking to him "are we really go to leave this place and all these amazing people". And Pep himself of course.

Every place has it's charm, and England really is charming as feck, something many Brits really do forget. It's got gorgeous countryside, it's steeped in beautiful history, and the people are often great fun. Took me years of living away to realise that, and there are plenty of things I miss about England these days.
For a millionnaire, well, then it's a different level altogether. And these guys, after his settlement and new "proper" salary can be on a private jet to wherever they want, they can own multiple holiday homes and can have a great pad in Barcelona to spend free time, and they can be back there living in 4-5 years for the next 40-50 years of their lives.

England is not for everyone of course, but Barca wouldn't be for me either, can think of absolutely dozens of places I'd "prefer" to live, but if I had to for work, for 4-5 years, I'd embrace it and love it.
Yeah, plus where they're both from places that get comparable rain and temperatures to England. FFS, she comes from a village that looks identical to half of England and Frenkie comes from what looks like a "town" that has three houses, three windmills, where the main attraction is a fecking narrow river with an old shit bridge. If it was in a movie it would be where the protagonist's friend gets clubbed over the head by Leatherface at the start.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
I've just been watching a few interviews with him and he was talking about his agent Ali, who he's been with since he was 15 and considers him a good friend who takes care of everything for him.
Except the fecking clause about getting paid your deferred wage in the event you change employer presumably… :rolleyes:

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
Except the fecking clause about getting paid your deferred wage in the event you change employer presumably… :rolleyes:
We all make mistakes I suppose haha

Saying that you have to assume that nothing would be done without Frenkies say so? Just depends on how it was explained to him

frostbite

"Frenkie DeJong / Murtoughs knowing grin.. what does it mean?"

It is obvious, isn't it? John Murtough knows that soon we'll achieve our goal of 2000 pages, which automatically gets our man. Easy!

Camy89

Love Island obsessive
Solved the blue butterflies.

They are a member of the Lycaenidae family, that has 10 letters. The capacity of Old Trafford is estimated 74,879.

74,879/10 is 7,488 (rounded).

One of the biggest events in Uniteds history happened in the 57/58 season.

7488 + 57 = 7545.

FR7545 is the Ryanair flight between Barcelona and Manchester.

Its on. Clearly.

DutchSerb

Supports
FC Groningen

They are a member of the Lycaenidae family, that has 10 letters. The capacity of Old Trafford is estimated 74,879.

7488 + 57 = 7545.

Its on. Clearly.
Cheers Camy. I can sleep in peace now for the first time in two months.

Fanta Stick

7488 + 57 = 7545.

Its on. Clearly.
shorthand for...

Yeah, plus where they're both from places that get comparable rain and temperatures to England. FFS, she comes from a village that looks identical to half of England and Frenkie comes from what looks like a "town" that has three houses, three windmills, where the main attraction is a fecking narrow river with an old shit bridge. If it was in a movie it would be where the protagonist's friend gets clubbed over the head by Leatherface at the start.
:lol:

I had to check, you couldn't be more bang on. Although, it's flat as feck, so kinda like taking an English town with an alright church and taking all the beautiful rolling hills away, as though some God-like entity twatted an English town with a frying pan. Probably has more people wearing orange in it too.

Last edited:

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

I had to check, you couldn't be more bang on. Although, it's flat as feck, so kinda like taking an English town with an alright church and taking all the beautiful rolling hills away, as though some God-like entity twatted an English town with a frying pan. Probably has more people wearing orange in it too.

Don't forget Frenkie's old home.

If he likes canals then just tell him that he gets to play near a canal all the time. Negotiation done.

Loon

His knowing grin alludes to a bet he has going at OT. "I bet I can get those Caf knobbers to take this past 2000 pages before I let the cat of the bag (ie Tielemans)".

Last edited:

croadyman

It wasn’t Ornstein or Whitwell, it was the bloke who covers Spain and Barca. The whole Chelsea interest is simply a Barca brief to get United to stump up more, no Chelsea journalists like Matt Law have ever said a word about De Jong to Chelsea.
Yeah but that seems to be ignored by the doom mongers who threw the towel in weeks ago

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Dutch Instagram star, social media influencer, professional hockey player, fashion designer, and entrepreneur. Sounds spoilt doesn’t she?! What a nice guy you are.
Well that's good news, couldn't bear having another wag bitching about random shite.

There's nothing particularly remarkable about her Instagram stats though. We are actually doing a shit job of winning her over, with her followers being less than those of Scott McTominay and only growing under 50k since June vs the 300k+ they grew the month he joined Barca.

@Berbaclass you are sleeping on the job here mate, how come you haven't rallied the troops onto her Instagram?

Glimmer of hope is a few social media stats sites considered her completely irrelevant until traffic made them start tracking her... yesterday.

Go United! Viva la franchise!

criticalanalysis

So I zoomed in on the photo to check the licence plate of the car behind her in the photo because it looks like she could be on the left side of the road, but she's just using the front camera which flips the image. The car pictured behind her has the blue E section on the licence plate, commonly found in Barcelona.

wormdoktor

Also looks like much of Northern Ireland.....where in certain places you'll find plenty of folks wearing orange

croadyman

No, I’m reliably informed by Google that the blue butterfly Emoji is representative of new beginnings. The colour is probably coincidental.
Presume that's this years version of that writing on Thiago's ball, wasn't it something like non vemos en Manchester

Bulldog United

"Frenkie DeJong / Murtoughs knowing grin.. what does it mean?"

It is obvious, isn't it? John Murtough knows that soon we'll achieve our goal of 2000 pages, which automatically gets our man. Easy!
He had just agreed to meet up with Dickie who's bringing the lads again for a few pints on Bank Holiday Monday. This time they are taking a whole camera crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.