Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
For those of you that don’t have Instagram. No idea what the butterflies are about?

The butterfly effect. A well-used lever in Barcelona can cause an earthquake in Manchester.

Ted Lasso

Plenty of quality food places in Manchester.
She'll love a good Fish and Chips, or even a quality Kebab or Curry on Rusholmes Curry Mile! Bet they don't have a Curry Mile in Spain!
Alchemist in the quays was top notch when we visited last. One of the coolest restaurants I've been to in some time. There was also a really nice farmers market going on.

Personally think Manchester has a lot more charm than London. Then again I am not a fan of New York outside of a visit here and there. Really is to each their own.

Spaghetti

Mom's
It’ll kill you first.

I don’t like Spain much, but I’m sure Barcelona has many draws. Mind you, if you weren’t young, beautiful and super-rich it probably wouldn’t feel quite the same.

Following your partner’s career is the life of a top footballer’s wife, unfortunately for her. She has 10 years of that to put up with, and then they can return to their mansion in Barcelona if they want. She’ll only be in her 30s!
What mansion? He’s been playing for free. Frenkie and his missus are renting a room in a student flat, playing the guitar in the metro station to pay for pasta and bread.

Barcelona is an amazing place for footballers to live. It has a great climate (not too hot for most of the summer), lots of luxury stuff and enough to have some anonymity. The whole coast from France to southern Catalonia is stunning and easily accessible, with plenty of space for boats.

Inland there are fantastic mountains and rich areas, as well as decent hospitals and universities. Plus, FCB is a dream for most players.

The thought of leaving here and going to Manchester is a harrowing one for me, and I love Manchester (and MUFC)!

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The butterfly is obviously a nod to Kendrick Lamar. She's suggesting that Frenkie is being pimped out by Barca and he wants to break free from the cocoon that has become their existence in that shithole.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Plenty of quality food places in Manchester.
She'll love a good Fish and Chips, or even a quality Kebab or Curry on Rusholmes Curry Mile! Bet they don't have a Curry Mile in Spain!
Ca Phe Viet on Oldham Road is one of the best bowls of noodles you can have, anywhere on the planet.

Woodzy

She probably just thinks butterflies are pretty little creatures like most women do you mad cnuts

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
It’ll kill you first.

I don’t like Spain much, but I’m sure Barcelona has many draws. Mind you, if you weren’t young, beautiful and super-rich it probably wouldn’t feel quite the same.

Following your partner’s career is the life of a top footballer’s wife, unfortunately for her. She has 10 years of that to put up with, and then they can return to their mansion in Barcelona if they want. She’ll only be in her 30s!
All very sensible but she's probably a 24 year-old spoilt brat. At least Edurne had her own career to keep her entertained.

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
She’ll be OK. She can pack the Louis Vuitton cases and take that private plane to a mansion in Cheshire.

In all seriousness, I think her reluctance to leave has probably been a major factor in the whole saga. They literally just got engaged a few weeks ago.

Real Name

You can’t move for tourists and pickpockets.

Madrid is much nicer.
Yeah, found Madrid better and liked it more. Barcelona is nice but there's something about Madrid that drew me more.
Manchester is a great city, it has that city, urban vibe, don't know how to explain it.
And it certainly isn't a shit hole as explained in this forum.

Chief123

All of Frenkies GFs photo comments are riddled with “Please come to Manchester. We need your boyfriend” :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.