Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
I expect Fab to chip in soon with some tap in action to really set us going.

That'll kick up the mood a little bit

Compton22

Knows that he knows nothing.
I expect Fab to chip in soon with some tap in action to really set us going.

That'll kick up the mood a little bit
We got people asking if they can unzip already based on a Sport article, we don't need Fab for that :lol:

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Well he kind of was. The Athletic said he would prefer a move to London, or not Manchester to be exact, and there’s still the issue with the unresolved wages. However United have played a blinder here and offered Barcelona as much as they paid for him, which was what they ideally wanted, and all the other clubs that are interested have offered around £50m, meaning he only has on option is he wants to play football.

On top of that, United have effectively said that he means so much to them they’re not even going to bother looking for another midfielder, they’re going to wait for him to come around to the idea of leaving a place he doesn’t want to leave.

Honestly, I’m impressed with the board here and what they’ve managed to do so far in a difficult situation/transfer.
I call bullshit, I doubt we would have waited so long if he had turned us down, im pretty certain ten hag made sure of that beforehand.

If anything was holding up this transfer it was Barcelona trying to screw him over his deferred payments, everything else to me seems like media generating clicks.

Agree with the last part, our board have seemingly done well, especially if end up getting him.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I shared that in a group chat with the boys. Safe to say im being rinsed now.

AndySmith1990

The person behind that fake account was undoubtedly reading this thread and giggling uncontrollably, before his mum called up the stairs to keep it down

Compton22

How do people get duped by these fake accounts? Just give the official accounts a follow and turn notifications on, problem solved

Chairman Steve

The ventriloquist dummy of Barca saying he may leave now is good enough to be honest. They’ve drawn it out in correlation with them buying who they wanted and how convenient this is now happening the weekend they bought Jules Kounde, their 5th and probably final major signing.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
That fake TalkSPORT tweet just gave us a taste of what’s to come in the next few days.

Frenkie Tuesday tomorrow guys.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’m just fecking buzzing that I’m not going to have to stop coming on here after August

Compton22

How mad is it that this thread is almost at 1200 pages? And it's basically been the same story near enough for the last month :lol:

Brownie85

Mes que un muppet!
That fake TalkSPORT tweet just gave us a taste of what’s to come in the next few days.

Frenkie Tuesday tomorrow guys.
Give it a few days and us muppets will be going into overdrive.

It's taken a while but we're finally approaching muppetdom. The Frenkie express is close to arriving at it's final destination

Status
Not open for further replies.