Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CraftySoAndSo

I'm fairly new to being a muppet, now it looks like it's really happening what are we supposed to do now?

RopersReturn

Stupid buggers in charge, again we’ve missed out on a real bargain by not signing the Sporting CDM , Palhinha. It now looks as though he’s off to Wolves for £25M.

Last edited:

diarm

I really need to go to work but I'm sat here refreshing the page and listening to Ja Ja Ding Dong on repeat.

LordSpud

"Barcelona will listen to offers worth €100 million for Frenkie de Jong after holding formal talks with Manchester United, sources close to the negotiations told @samuelmarsden and @moillorens "

They know the Nunez money is there

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Lovely. A playmaker being the perfect sign to a start of a possesion oriented manager is just so right.

Josep Dowling

Guys, remember this feeling. This as probably the most excited and giddy we are gonna be as United fans the next 12 months.
:lol: I want to get excited, I really do. But after signing Varane, Sancho and Ronaldo last summer I’ll wait to see how he works in the team before getting excited. Let’s not forget he’s leaving Barcelona because he hasn’t been a success there. In any event it’s a superior option to McTominay.

Conor

I can't see us paying 80m when Barca essentially have to sell him, and quickly. Let them stew.

Status
Not open for further replies.