Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

croadyman

Utd won't get another chance at this deal whereas with Antony I could see another opportunity

OrcaFat

But they also have to make sure he retains his value - he's an asset to them. It's all well and good dragging his name through the dirt, but everyone except their imbecilic fans can see that Barcelona are a joke of a club right now. They've been completely mismanaged and continue to be.
Yeah. I don’t know how they’re going to deal with it. They might have to admit defeat and honour his contract and get their moneys worth out of him. From what I’ve seen he is bloody brilliant so they might as well play him but if they do they are basically saying he’s won.

croadyman

Yeah. I don’t know how they’re going to deal with it. They might have to admit defeat and honour his contract and get their moneys worth out of him. From what I’ve seen he is bloody brilliant so they might as well play him but if they do they are basically saying he’s won.
Yeah gutted Erik hasn't got his top target

GoldanoGraham

If he really accepts a wage cut after the way they have treated him then he is certainly not the character we want in the dressing room - may well be a very good player but a complete wet blanket under his misses thumb - can’t believe what a pussy he is

The midfield general

Time to close this thread down he is not coming, he is considering taking a wage cut, and he is an hen pecked cnut,his wife told me.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
If he really accepts a wage cut after the way they have treated him then he is certainly not the character we want in the dressing room - may well be a very good player but a complete wet blanket under his misses thumb - can’t believe what a pussy he is
what’s his fiancée got to do with him accepting a wage cut or not? You think she is forcing him into it? There is absolutely no indication he is accepting anything. Weird and unnecessary comment.

Charlie Foley

Why ask questions when the answers are there in front of you?

Is FDJ incoming?

Answer.. Yer, no.
Christ, so fragile. I was asking what a banana cannon was and what “shooting someone into space” with it is supposed to mean (it’s hardly a common phrase :lol: ) not was FDJ signing for us.

again where did I think everything is negative:lol:

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Think it comes from the opposite of an alpha male being a beta male or as Reddit would say beta ****
My favourite thing about the whole alpha, beta, sigma stuff is that the study it derives from in regards to wolf hierarchy was actually incorrect and the researcher has been trying to clear it up

hellhunter

Eurofighter
Supports
Karlsruher SC
My favourite thing about the whole alpha, beta, sigma stuff is that the study it derives from in regards to wolf hierarchy was actually incorrect and the researcher has been trying to clear it up
I had no idea there was an actual study behind that, but that's great to know :lol:

croadyman

what’s his fiancée got to do with him accepting a wage cut or not? You think she is forcing him into it? There is absolutely no indication he is accepting anything. Weird and unnecessary comment.
God I really hope this hasn't actually come down to us missing out on Champions League, maybe he did genuinely never have any intention of leaving Barca so why on earth did his camp just string Erik and the club along all summer then

dove

How is this thread still alive, the transfer is dead for like 2 months now :lol: Admire the optimism by some of you but c'mon.

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
dam imagine being beta on your own dang field

croadyman

How is this thread still alive, the transfer is dead for like 2 months now :lol: Admire the optimism by some of you but c'mon.
Hard to accept defeat when Erik wanted to sign him so bad but looks like this was Fabregas 2.0

appleman

Supports
Atletico Madrid
Yeah, beta is secondary behind alpha. Opposite of alpha would be omega. (First and the last). Beta **** I guess is just another way of saying that you're not the leader of the pack.
i guess it also means you like to watch your partner holding someone else's hands

I wonder if the omicrons of the pack feel discriminated against these days

GoldanoGraham

Learn to read between the lines…..

Status
Not open for further replies.