Frenkie de Jong | The last muppeting lap

Frenkie to United?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Counterfactual

I've got a hunch that he has already signed. It's gonna be kept on the down low until the lineup is announced on Sunday with De Jong in it.... Fred the Red will rip is body open (much like Super Ted used to), to reveal Frenkie. Mass Hysteria. Wild Celebrations. We scrape a draw against Arsenal. Happy Days.

Like I said, it's just a hunch.
Super Ted!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: This thread just doesn't stop giving!

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
The London trip is a really weird one. What was he doing there?

Laurencio

The London trip is a really weird one. What was he doing there?
Stranger still, what was he doing there with Memphis Depay of all people? Frenkie, Mikky and Memphis on a road-trip, and none of them posted anything to their social feeds? Very strange.

OverratedOpinion

So where does this rank in the muppeting hall of fame for transfers that eventually didn't happen?

Off the top of my head, Vidal and Thiago were pretty epic.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Someone photoshop Frenkie De Jong at Carrington so this thread can skyrocket to 2000 posts before the window closes

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Stranger still, what was he doing there with Memphis Depay of all people? Frenkie, Mikky and Memphis on a road-trip, and none of them posted anything to their social feeds? Very strange.
It’s amazing no journo has gotten to the bottom of it.

James35

FDJ is flying over to personally hand deliver the restraining order at United’s London HQ.

Ikon

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Its a very strange trip, all things considered.
I didn't see pics of Memphis departing, But Frenkie & his GF didn't look at all happy to be making the trip, not what you'd expect from a young happy couple going on a short break holiday.
I haven't seen any updates to say that they have returned home, so are they still in England..?

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
It was a good summer. January here we come

Status
Not open for further replies.