Television Friends Reunion Confirmed | Irrelevant thread bump confirmed too

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool

Matthew Perry really doesn't look well at all.
He's not that old to have deteriorated so much. Is it drugs or Parkinson's? Or something else? He'll never be able to drop those killer sarcastic lines now. :(

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
So I completely got the wrong end of the stick here! I genuinely thought they were coming back for another season, which I found intriguing but in reality, would have been terrible. Now I know it's a glorified interview with James-fecking-Corden

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
He's not that old to have deteriorated so much. Is it drugs or Parkinson's? Or something else? He'll never be able to drop those killer sarcastic lines now. :(
A lot of health issues over the years coupled with a lot of drug problems. Im pretty sure he had a 3 month stay in hospital a couple of years ago for something to do with his stomach. Did a quick google search, and of course everyone thinks hes had a stroke because of that one line he said in trailer...

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Matt Leblanc looks like he might eat the rest of the cast at some point.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
Neve have understood the appeal of this show apart from Nostalgia. It used to be on in my house all the time back in the day. We'd all watch it but bleh I felt like 90s had much better shows.

Holocene

Most of the posters in this thread are popping in to say they don't like Friends or think it's shit. Bore off.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Matthew Perry looks awful. Everyone else looks in good knick though.

When's the Cougar Town reunion, thats what I want to know.

FrankDrebin

Don't call me Shirley
Supports
USA Manchester Red Socks
I don't have a particularly great fondness for this show but, from a human level, have alot of time for the courage Mathew Perry is showing here. He could've easily skipped this, with good reason.

Dante

Average bang
There was maybe about 10 minutes of interesting content in the 1 hour 44 minutes runtime.

Let's be honest, it was really only an advert to get people rewatching old episodes on Netflix. So in that respect, the reunion did its job. But 6 months from now, I won't even remember that I watched it.

Mike Smalling

Got through about 10 minutes of this - then James Corden appeared.

Props to Matt LeBlanc for aging with grace and embracing his grey hair and fatness. He legit looks like Joey in that episode about what would have happened if he and Monica had gotten together.

DouLou

Been caught pooping
Got through about 10 minutes of this - then James Corden appeared.

Props to Matt LeBlanc for aging with grace and embracing his grey hair and fatness. He legit looks like Joey in that episode about what would have happened if he and Monica had gotten together.
Matt looks the best of the bunch by far to be honest. He looks like a guy who has just let himself age naturally, but I don't know if he actually has had work done. Mostly I find the ones who look the best are the ones who have had minimal or no plastic surgery. To me Courtney looks the worst of them all. Not trying to be harsh or anything, but I feel it's such a shame people do this to themselves. I bet she'd look fine as feck if she had nothing done. I wager she probably knows that as well...

SirAF

Ageist
Matt looks the best of the bunch by far to be honest. He looks like a guy who has just let himself age naturally, but I don't know if he actually has had work done. Mostly I find the ones who look the best are the ones who have had minimal or no plastic surgery. To me Courtney looks the worst of them all. Not trying to be harsh or anything, but I feel it's such a shame people do this to themselves. I bet she'd look fine as feck if she had nothing done. I wager she probably knows that as well...
Aniston, to be fair, look stunning.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
I really enjoyed that. Only Joey, Ross and Phoebe looked like they aged well. The other three looked very odd.

James Corden is a cnut though.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Matt Le Blanc in his Top Gear days turned up in the business park I work in.

I'm still a bit annoyed one of our workers emailed out the very casual "Matt and Chris are in the carpark", as I thought it was just two random gimps in her department!

Just about saw him drive off at the lights.

Ludens the Red

It was alright in the end, served its purpose. Memberberries...and all that.

Glad James Corden wasn’t in it much, he’s now got an American twinge to his accent as if he couldn’t be any more insufferable.

Le Blanc was the best, just really laid back and laughing at innuendos.
Matt Perry was quiet for a lot of it and didn’t react to much.

The celebrity appearances weren’t as cringe as I thought they might be.

Aniston and Cox need to stop with the surgery. They’re starting to look quite plasticky. But feck me the old mid 90’s clips, those two were actual 10/10’s.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just finished watching it with my partner who still watches it daily. I thought it was actually really good. Sentimental and gushy at times but it never seemed too contrived, you could tell it was a special time for them all. They did really well to remember it was a comedy and focused mainly on remembering the funny bits. Much better than I was expecting to be honest.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
I enjoyed it but I wish there was more of them just in the apartment sharing memories.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Just watched it, it was actually really good. Thankfully very little of that cnut Corden overall.

Say what you want about the show, there’s plenty of nostalgia there and it was nice to watch them as a group who so clearly love each other.

Funny to hear Ross and Rachel could have been a real life thing, Schwimmer is an idiot for not making that happen.

Moby

Dick
Just watched it, it was actually really good. Thankfully very little of that cnut Corden overall.

Say what you want about the show, there’s plenty of nostalgia there and it was nice to watch them as a group who so clearly love each other.

Funny to hear Ross and Rachel could have been a real life thing, Schwimmer is an idiot for not making that happen.
He was competing with Brad fecking Pitt.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Decent watch, better than I expected. Corden’s a cnut.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Just finished it and it wasnt anywhere near as cringe as I thought it was going to be. The Celebrity fans were at a minimum thank god. And it was kinda nice to see them remembering stuff that we've all seen a million times. I still have no clue how Matt LeBlanc popped his shoulder from that fall. It looked like nothing.

Of the bits remembered, for me the special Ross and Rachel moment wasnt the first kiss. It was the kiss after the prom video. That one gets me every single time. Every fecking time I see that episode I say its not gonna choke me up this time, and every single time it does.

Great show, great memories, Cordens a cnut(in a Brian Blessed voice).