GAA 2023

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
That's ridiculous - surely should be card, he arsed him in the head.

cyberman

This ref has reffed a separate game during the last ten minutes

Charlie Foley

The one time you want them not to do it and they do!

Ffs.
We were playing a championship semi final once up 3 points. They got a 14 yard free, last minute, we’re all on the line and the guy faked a shot at goal and tapped it over and was like “ahhh faked yiz!” And then the ref blew for full time and we won

Charlie Foley

Kerry went from playing the game on Derry’s terms, to choking the life out of it brutally in a short space, to getting insanely sloppy. Missed two sitters. I wonder if we went 4 up would the ref have blown it up at the right time.

no guarantee of winning the final. Dub forwards won’t choke like that

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Kerry went from playing the game on Derry’s terms, to choking the life out of it brutally in a short space, to getting insanely sloppy. Missed two sitters. I wonder if we went 4 up would the ref have blown it up at the right time.

no guarantee of winning the final. Dub forwards won’t choke like that

Dublin have just done enough in games to stay in touch and play for 10-15 mins and that's enough against most teams, but won't be against Kerry.

Both teams need to get their shit together. I still think Kerry have too much for Dublin.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
We were playing a championship semi final once up 3 points. They got a 14 yard free, last minute, we’re all on the line and the guy faked a shot at goal and tapped it over and was like “ahhh faked yiz!” And then the ref blew for full time and we won
Dope :lol:

McGrathsipan

Dublin have just done enough in games to stay in touch and play for 10-15 mins and that's enough against most teams, but won't be against Kerry.

Both teams need to get their shit together. I still think Kerry have too much for Dublin.
The sight of Kerry is enough for Dublin to be motivated to play the game needed.
The match has classic potential

McGrathsipan

Yeah my interest is low in it. I think it's Limerick's.
I was offered a ticket at work and let it go to someone else.

They are having a good go pal.
Limerick with a couple of defenders on yellows too.

1-08 to 0-05
KK playing with intensity expected but they need to do it for the full game.
Limerick were equally slow in semi and annihilated a very good Clare side in the second half.

KK hopefully have a plan

TenOuttaTenHag

I was offered a ticket at work and let it go to someone else.

KK playing with intensity expected but they need to do it for the full game.
Limerick were equally slow in semi and annihilated a very good Clare side in the second half.

KK hopefully have a plan
Aye. Thats the expectation for Limerick to come out in the second half having stepped up a few gears. All to play for.