GAA 2023

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
How can you give advantage, then let the Kerry lad pass it on, let them have a free shot at goal, but the pull it back when they miss. Surely the unmarked shot at goal is the advantage given?

cyberman

About now Kerry will to take the mark to slow things down and get back into control of this
I hate that fecking rule

BD

I've decided, ref is a cnut

kidbob

Dublin looking better than I thought they would here. Kerry are really struggling up front. This will end up at least a 5 point game once Dublin empties the bench in the second half if it continues in this vein.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Dublin should be split into 3 teams; Fingal, South Dublin, and whatever the other one is.

that’s my Ted talk g’night folks!

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Kerry have 8 more All Irelands. But ye culichies don't mind that. It's basically racism.
Dublin’s population as a percentage of Ireland keeps growing year over year though and all the best facilities are there. But ultimately, I don’t really care. Just, feck Dublin.

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Dublin’s population as a percentage of Ireland keeps growing year over year though and all the best facilities are there. But ultimately, I don’t really care. Just, feck Dublin.
Yeah but because of that there's so many more wankers for the nice Dubs to put up with so they need a few shiny things to make up for it.

BD

I can feel me saying something stupid about Clifford at some point in this game. Something along the lines of: "is he really that good?"

BD

What a dickhead I am

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
The whole half time show was set up to be about how well Dublin are doing and that goal at the end has made it look silly