Game 27: Slovakia vs England

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Ahh ok, I remember at the time, it did come across as so, going on about you lot having better team, manager etc. The buddy just sounded kinda patronising. I apologise
Oh well. Unlucky I suppose. Pays to be the shitter team sometimes

Classical Mechanic

Ahh ok, I remember at the time, it did come across as so, going on about you lot having better team, manager etc. The buddy just sounded kinda patronising. I apologise
Oh well. Unlucky I suppose. Pays to be the shitter team sometimes
Fair play to Iceland. They aren't great footballers so they play a totally pragmatic game. It isn't great to watch but with a country so small you can't begrudge them for it like Ronaldo did.

I might take back Hodgeson being better than Coleman actually! Like many England managers before him he can't help but throw all the big names on in some shitpile formation. He had no plan.

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
Fair play to Iceland. They aren't great footballers so they play a totally pragmatic game. It isn't great to watch but with a country so small you can't begrudge them for it like Ronaldo did.

I might take back Hodgeson being better than Coleman actually! Like many England managers before him he can't help but throw all the big names on in some shitpile formation. He had no plan.
He threw Vardy on against Wales, he scored that goal (where he was stood a mile offside but got lucky) and then I honestly forgot he was playing. Sturridge scored at the death and they all of a sudden became saviours and should be first choices, was strange. It was stupid to keep playing vardy against defences sat so deep, everyone knew defences were sitting deep against you. Rashford was wasted, he looked your best bet of scoring tonight in just those five minutes.mshould have been on far earlier, instead of Vardy imo.
I'm sure Roy's tactics was just put strikers on, more strikers, we need strikers, any strikers, all the strikers, 6 of um will do. Sad really, for England, you should have had a decent shot at winning this tournament this year.

Classical Mechanic

He threw Vardy on against Wales, he scored that goal (where he was stood a mile offside but got lucky) and then I honestly forgot he was playing. Sturridge scored at the death and they all of a sudden became saviours and should be first choices, was strange. It was stupid to keep playing vardy against defences sat so deep, everyone knew defences were sitting deep against you. Rashford was wasted, he looked your best bet of scoring tonight in just those five minutes.mshould have been on far earlier, instead of Vardy imo.
I'm sure Roy's tactics was just put strikers on, more strikers, we need strikers, any strikers, all the strikers, 6 of um will do. Sad really, for England, you should have had a decent shot at winning this tournament this year.
The team he put out in our last Friendly was just totally random. I knew then he didn't have a plan. Vardy, Sturridge and Kane are all greedy central strikers, having them all on at once in a formation that accommodates only one of them is moronic. You are right, Vardy needs space to run into, he was totally garbage in that left position in one of the friendlies, yet he still plays him there. Anyways. Russia 18 here we come!

Zlatan 7

We've got bush!
"Next year but one is our year"

Starting to sound like rawk :D

russia 2018 with Southgate, eek