Game 44: Italy vs Spain

JoaquinJoaquin

Harsh. Italy is one of the group winners and even Germany will most likely lose to them if they do get past Spain and meet Germany in the next round.
Can't see Germany losing against Italy. Germany have to be the favourites now for me.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Italy look tired, but I think both teams are spaint
I am very sorry

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Just a fatter version of LVG, the major differences are that he inherited much better players, and that he's not flashing his bollocks in the dressing room.
I'd say they're more like total opposites, LVG has some tactical prowess but is awful at managing top level egos, Del Bosque is clueless tactically but the players always like him

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
Why, may I ask?
I assume top managers and players will be more reluctant to come here, its going to be harder to sign them anyway and the middling clubs like Leicester Southampton wont be able to sign players like Mahrez Kante etc, once this era is over the quality will decrease. Pound being weaker to means wages wont be enough to tempt either.
@Stack

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Spain supporters in the stands moaning over Italian players diving...oh, the irony.

cyberman

Cesc is a nothing player these days. I don't see any stand out qualities that he has.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Italy are amazing at what they do. Such amazing defenders.

What a save as I write this :lol: