Game 6: Poland vs Northern Ireland

Kostur

海尔的老板
Polish XI:

Szczęsny - Piszczek, Glik, Pazdan, Jędrzejczyk - Błaszczykowski, Krychowiak, Mączyński, Kapustka - Milik, Lewandowski.

Szczęsny, Pazdan, Mączyński, why is Adam doing this shit kurwa?

Kostur

海尔的老板
Feels like a fecking self sabotage but should be enough to beat NIrishes hopefully. Kapustka is the player to watch by the way, I guess he'll be off to BVB soon enough.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Another time I'd be rooting for N.I, but I have money on Poland to win the whole thing. Was supposed to do NI as my crazy outside bet, but I chose a more rational and potential outside bet in Poland.

Carolina Red

Staff
No! I use google version French :)

Mayve they have corrected it!

lol you can't do it anymore on Google Chrome, but it was a website that some Canadian guy made as a joke, and by clicking "I'm feeling lucky" it took you directly to it. Wasn't Google at all actually.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Which shit?
The three I've mentioned.

Szczęsny is a fecking clown, Fabiański has been doing more than fine the whole qualifications, why start this fecking moron instead? Another Greece-esque performance waiting to happen.

Mączyński was sidelined for half a fecking year with a broken leg, came back for what, 2 matches in Ekstraklasa and jumps in when Zieliński was doing fine, bar that Dutch blamage.

Pazdan who can't defend and is a disaster waiting to happen, should've played Salamon.

Jerzol78

Official squad of Poland.
Szczęsny - Piszczek, Glik, Pazdan, Jędrzejczyk - Błaszczykowski, Krychowiak, Mączyński, Kapustka - Milik, Lewandowski.

Szczęsny, Pazdan, Mączyński, why is Adam doing this shit kurwa?
Mączyński - seems that other options are either too risky (Zieliński, creative but error prone) or conservative (Jodłowiec). Pazdan is poor, but we don't have a real other good option. As for Szczęsny, I'm not that much surprised. Although I would rather play him against Germany. He is a risky option, but comparing to Fabiański with more chance to do something extraordinary. Obviously also much easier for him to have a terrible flop.

Kostur

海尔的老板
Official squad of Poland.

Mączyński - seems that other options are either too risky (Zieliński, creative but error prone) or conservative (Jodłowiec). Pazdan is poor, but we don't have a real other good option. As for Szczęsny, I'm not that much surprised. Although I would rather play him against Germany. He is a risky option, but comparing to Fabiański with more chance to do something extraordinary. Obviously also much easier for him to have a terrible flop.
Mączyński reeks of bloody Henderson for us, a nothing player really plus he's been out for a pretty long time, that's a bit like throwing Shaw into starting XI now. Pazdan is pretty easy for me, it was stupid not to take Szukała in the first place I thought but Salamon got everything over him, passing, physicality, he's just been promoted to Serie A as well, no?

Picking Szczęsny ahead of Fabiański is just a slap to Łukasz's face imo.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I'm just popping in to say I'm firmly behind you Northern Ireland . Always had a soft spot for you. Best of luck today.

ZAGREB RED

My brother and father went to Nice (I couldn't because of a bloody wedding of my friend), got some pics and videos, seems like a top atmosphere between Irish and Polish fans.
The local boneheads stirring things up last night, it must be the first time I can ever remember violence involving NI fans. Both sets of Irish fans generally tend to go abroad and guzzle beers by the gallon and make friends with the locals without a hint of trouble. One big party

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
The local boneheads stirring things up last night, it must be the first time I can ever remember violence involving NI fans. Both sets of Irish fans generally tend to go abroad and guzzle beers by the gallon and make friends with the locals without a hint of trouble. One big party
I remember Irish fans in Krakow for Euro 2012, even though they did not play any games here a lot of them would use it as their accommodation base due to much lower prices than Gdansk and Poznan plus equal or better party base. Top people, I would go out in the evening just to have a beer or five with them lot.

Dante

Average bang
Cathcart and Evans at CB, with McNair in front. The heart of that defence is made in Manchester.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
What happens when Northern Ireland play England? Do they play GSTQ twice?

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
So many former and current Manchester United players in this Northern Ireland side. I feel like rooting for NI this match just for the former Man. Utd. players.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Well technically, England don't have their own anthem either.
Well yeah, but it's the one that England use and (I thought) nobody else did.

It should just be the UK anthem and England should get something else...