Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

walsh

Woman on poster with weapon in hand and tits showing. Poster gets banned for tits showing and not her holding an instrument used to kill in her hands. Typical 'Murrican logic.
To be fair, if I saw those tits in real life there's more than a 50% chance I would die instantly. Happy, but instantly.

This thread has gone way off topic :lol:

Cantona'sCollar

It seems very complex and may need watching twice or more.
Ah. I tend to watch the entire first season of a show before judging, anyway. Unless it is terrible, I will watch more than a few episodes. Cheers mate.

Didn't like any of the characters, found the storyline pretty boring too if i'm honest. I've never liked Vampire stuff though.
Fair enough. I myself am not a fan of the vampire type of stuff, as well, but I figured i'd give this a try. The setting (London) & what I have heard about it from friends swayed me, so I think it merits a go. Anything with Eva Green does, to be honest. :drool:

roseguy64

That's not even half a handful! :lol:

I suspect most of these Emma Watson guys grew up watching her in the Harry Potter movies. Probably understandable. (Though I grew up watching the Olsen twins and find them less appealing the older I got.)
Because the Olsens got worse as they got older. Their younger sister is quality though.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
How do people adjust from watching an actress as a child then transition to thinking about them as sexy or fit ? Don't you always have this nagging child image at the back of your mind ?
It's like people finding Justin Bieber sexy as he gets older. ...ewwww no

walsh

How do people adjust from watching an actress as a child then transition to thinking about them as sexy or fit ? Don't you always have this nagging child image at the back of your mind ?
Most of us who find her attractive probably were and still are around the same age as her.

Kazi

I think it's okay cause when they were a kid, so were you. Right?

nimic

something nice
Scout
Does this mean you would never hook up with anyone you first knew before the age of 16?

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Does this mean you would never hook up with anyone you first knew before the age of 16?
Exactly and if I'm significantly older than them when they were 16. If I didn't know them when they were 16 and meet them when they're over 21 It's a whole different scenario.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Christ, the Game of Thrones thread has turned into a how-low-would-you-go thread.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
It really depends on how the girl develops physically as an adult. In the case of Emma Watson, I don't understand the attraction with the current Emma at all as even physically she looks like a minor.

eddiebb

gobshite
It really depends on how the girl develops physically as an adult. In the case of Emma Watson, I don't understand the attraction with the current Emma at all as even physically she looks like a minor.

Because people are all pedos :lol:

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Another example is Meadow Soprano - season 1 it was like "that's Tony's daughter Meadow" by series 6 it was like...

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline

gooDevil

Worst scout ever
I find it interesting that the age of consent differs from country to country.

American sexual standards are rather puritanical compared to a lot of the world, but 18 seems too young, if anything, to me. I know, I'm a prude.

SalfordRed18

Netflix and avocado, no chill
Supports
Ashwood City FC
I find it interesting that the age of consent differs from country to country.

American sexual standards are rather puritanical compared to a lot of the world, but 18 seems too young, if anything, to me. I know, I'm a prude.
Youngest id go for is 17. But im 20.

Kazi

Daniel Radcliffe would have made an excellent Ramsey Bolton. Iwan Rheon is great too.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
I'm convinced Tywin is dying at some point soon, his character seems strangely off the boil at the moment. I'm still torn with if I think Jamie will rescue Tyrion, it just seems too obvious. Varys is still about though not seen, but then he didn't help Ned :(
I agree, I can feel something happening with Tywin too, things are going to easy for him. I think Jaime will save Tyrion, no way he just leaves him to die and I know anyone can die in this show but there is no way Tyrion gets killed off this quickly