Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

PhilipB

got third place in a Juan Mata lookalike contest
Last week, I either ran over a sheep or ran over a
Okay so apparently it has caught up. Anyway, I know GoT always starts slow but fecking hell, been a big old bucket of shite so far really. Is Bran dead? Does anyone care? I don't. The White walkers are where? Slow as feck, broken hip walkers. They insult the term walking.

The worst thing is something really cool will happen in the last two episodes, like Tyrion riding a dragon into battle while eating out Daenerys and fingering Missandei or some mad stuff, and I'll forget all the reasons why this tv show is so boring a lot of the time.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Okay so apparently it has caught up. Anyway, I know GoT always starts slow but fecking hell, been a big old bucket of shite so far really. Is Bran dead? Does anyone care? I don't. The White walkers are where? Slow as feck, broken hip walkers. They insult the term walking.

The worst thing is something really cool will happen in the last two episodes, like Tyrion riding a dragon into battle while eating out Daenerys and fingering Missandei or some mad stuff, and I'll forget all the reasons why this tv show is so boring a lot of the time.
There is some truth to this - I have no desire to go back and watch this show again. I could happily go back and select 3 or 4 episodes from each series and rewatch them and still be able to follow how it pans out. Too many episodes are "X is here, X is here, X and X are having sex in Kings Landing, X and X are getting drunk in a brothel". When something major happens, yeah it's shocking which is great, but otherwise it's only enjoyable and inoffensive...or at times plain boring, nothing amazing.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
What time is this usually up online? I'll be awake anyway so might as well watch it.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I'll just avoid this thread from now on. Half the fun of tv shows is to speculate on what might happen. Now we have Tina and Eboobies forcing us to post the same shite every week. So therefore I'll just do it now.

Episode 5 - holy feck I wasn't expecting that to happen!!
Episode 6 - yawn, boring episode.
Episode 7 - why is she taking so dang long to do anything.
Episode 8 - omfg setup for some huge shit to go down!
Episode 9 - huge shit went down, epic.
Episode 10 - noooo, it's over. 10 months of waiting!

Now you can threadban me out of this pointless thread.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I'll just avoid this thread from now on. Half the fun of tv shows is to speculate on what might happen. Now we have Tina and Eboobies forcing us to post the same shite every week. So therefore I'll just do it now.

Episode 5 - holy feck I wasn't expecting that to happen!!
Episode 6 - yawn, boring episode.
Episode 7 - why is she taking so dang long to do anything.
Episode 8 - omfg setup for some huge shit to go down!
Episode 9 - huge shit went down, epic.
Episode 10 - noooo, it's over. 10 months of waiting!

Now you can threadban me out of this pointless thread.
yawn, boring post.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Looks like Mormont is fecked.

Also, about time Dany showed some balls, even if she did tuck them away again at the end of the episode.

Kazi

Ser Jorah :( guy probably would have killed himself when he found out Daenerys was getting married anyway

Daenerys to Missandei: 'You're as fit as anyone I know'

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Is Tyrion going to get it too, since they grabbed his boot or does it have to be contact with the skin? Valyria looked fcuking cool, been wanting to see it for ages - hope we see more.

crimsonife

Is Tyrion going to get it too, since they grabbed his boot or does it have to be contact with the skin? Valyria looked fcuking cool, been wanting to see it for ages - hope we see more.
I'm assuming it can't be spread without skin contact so Tyrion probably doesn't have it

Kazi

What was the point of Jorah and Tyrion stopping at Valyria? The greyscale seems a bit forced.

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
Episode five preview tricked me into believing Jon Snow was riding with Stannis the Mannis to Winterfell. Instead he's going to help the wildlings. :(

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Waited one month for the episode and there was no Arya, Cersei and King slayer involvement so a bit pissed off tbh

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Is it just me or does this season feel exceedingly slow and just a big build up for season six?

Duffy

In comparison to season four, most def, but I'm expecting a huge pay off. Everything has been set up, lets see if they can do it.
You'd like to think you would have Danys wedding, Tyrion meeting her, Battle at Winterfell, Jon & The Wildlings north of the wall, Cersie/Margery clash, Jamie reaching Marcella, Brianne rescuing Sansa before the wedding and we haven't even seen Bran yet this series, plus Arya has been only figured once or twice? All assumptions but that's a lot to fit in 5 episodes. Do we think some it could run into season 6?

LARulz

Just saw this on reddit about Hizdhar's day becoming much better: 'Going from being eaten by a dragon to eating out a dragon'

Stannis is fecking ace still :cool: correcting people's grammar, telling people to basically stay in school and all sorts

DatIrishFella

Band of Brothers, Thief
You'd like to think you would have Danys wedding, Tyrion meeting her, Battle at Winterfell, Jon & The Wildlings north of the wall, Cersie/Margery clash, Jamie reaching Marcella, Brianne rescuing Sansa before the wedding and we haven't even seen Bran yet this series, plus Arya has been only figured once or twice? All assumptions but that's a lot to fit in 5 episodes. Do we think some it could run into season 6?
Well they've being hyping this as in the biggest season yet so I would hope not. But five hours doesn't seem like enough time. Show could do with being 12 eps per season as opposed to 10.

Duffy

Well they've being hyping this as in the biggest season yet so I would hope not. But five hours doesn't seem like enough time. Show could do with being 12 eps per season as opposed to 10.
Well it needs to kick into gear, sharpish.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Any scene without Tryion or Arya and the assassin people seems a waste.

The actor playing Stannis is doing a better job than I initially gave him credit for, though.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I quite enjoyed that episode. Maybe because I'd been waiting so long.

Surely they're not gonna pull the old
one side losing a battle (stannis v bolton) and then reinforcements turn up at the last minute to save the day (jon snow and the wildlings) trick for the 3rd time?