Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Giggzinho

Punjabi dude
yeh, the stark family storyline was brilliant first couple of seasons, seems like they have taken a back seat now

Sojiro

Formerly MST3K
"Sometimes you're not sure about a player,&qu

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I'm not even going to deal with this, because I don't think I'd be harsh enough. I'll wait till Top or Wibble comes along and obliterates you for the clear breach of the no book rule. You're brave.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Yes, you can edit and delete part of that latest post now, but it's too late for the other one. You've already deleted it and can't edit it again, they will eventually read it and batter you.

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
Looks like Sojiro will now suffer the same fate as Ned Stark. Who do you reckon Top and Wibble will be in terms of Joffrey and the executioner?

Kinky Melinky

How soon after it's aired is it up on sites like 'Let me watch this' ?

...not that I use those sites or anything like

Moby

Dick

Good. I should also warn you against using illegal sites like freetvall which air channels like hbo live and allow you to watch the episode when it's being aired. Stay away from them.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist

On ch131 it comes out within an hour usually. It's the fastest site I've found so far when it comes to uploading the show.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
I are confussed.

I thought the whitewalkers could only be killed by fire or something like that, since the woman who has been with Bran and Hodor said she could only kill her husband by setting fire to their house.
People in the North (and Tyrion when he was at the Wall) also deny their existence because none have been seen in thousands of years.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
I'm a little confused as to why Stannis said Balon Greyjoy's name in his 3 deathwishes (the 3 leaches he threw in the fire are presumably death wishes). Joffrey is understandable, as is Robb to a lesser extent because he is a big threat, but aren't the Greyjoys just sitting on their little island? Unless there was something I missed in the past 2 seasons.

I are confussed.

I thought the whitewalkers could only be killed by fire or something like that, since the woman who has been with Bran and Hodor said she could only kill her husband by setting fire to their house.
He used the obsidian (cooled lava, or I think it was like frozen dragon fire in this case) stone that he dug up at the end of last season, before the white walkers came. Remember Samwell and two others were digging around and they found the stone. That would explain the white walker dying.

Art

Art the artist
Dany's boobs have been severely nerfed since the season 1 titty shot.

I am sadface.

Art

Art the artist
Oh yea, lemme see...

Sansa...poor, idiot child Sansa. All the sex going on in Westeros and she ends up with dwarf penis HAHA. Not a whole lot to say about her because she hasn't did anything except mope about for 3 seasons. Awesome.

Arya, I like Arya. What happened to her last, she got kidnapped by the Hound? Not sure how that's going to play out but I'm sure the next 3 episodes will be spent listening to her tell the Hound how much of a meany he is for cutting her da's head off. Fair criticism but doesn't exactly make great tv.

Brann! I forgot about him. He's been tripping balls with his other new mate. Personally I think Hodor has been picking and cooking magic mushrooms and they've been getting high as feck. That's probably how Hodor got brain damage in the first place. Again, I have no idea where they're trying to go with that. Maybe nowhere. Probably nowhere.
:lol: