Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Tyrion standing outside as Jon and Daenerys shag, half-expecting an invite to join in.
:lol: Talking about that...

He's blatantly going to get her pregnant. Too much talk of her only children being dragons and being infertile. Jons magic flaming wand will cure her of that!

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Was expecting it to be Ser Friendzone to be standing there sulking tbh.
He wanted her to fly to Winterfell so she wouldn't be spending that time with Jon yeah?

Oo0AahCantona

Creased with laughter when Bran had to plug himself into the wifi tree to watch catchup tv ft Rheagar and Lyanna

ottosec

Jamie is the best character on this show. From his arc to Nikolaj's acting, he's just amazing.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Yeah dont really understand that either.
My guess is he's lamenting the fact they're together now because it's got the potential to end in disaster if things go wrong. Especially since it was paired with the doom of the Rhaegar/Lyanna relationship. But the way he was standing there was a bit like when you're at a party and want to go home, but you have to get your jacket from a bedroom but get the impression something's going on inside, leaving you awkwardly lingering for a while.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Jamie is the best character on this show. From his arc to Nikolaj's acting, he's just amazing.
Moment where he leaves KL after abandoning Cersei and the show starts to fall was very nice.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
There was so many brilliant fecking scenes.

Sansa "I'm a slow learner, I am. But I do learn." I fecking knew she wouldn't betray Jon.

Bran and Sam was great comedy.

I'm all for Dany and Jon's incest!

Tyrion and Cersei was just brilliant, proper throwback to season 2 with them.

Jaime, fecking Jaime.

Oh man, I love this show.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
Yeah agree, he's great. Thought that was it for him there, but he still has some really important work left to do in all this I guess. Should be an interesting reunion with Bran next season!

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
My guess is he's lamenting the fact they're together now because it's got the potential to end in disaster if things go wrong. Especially since it was paired with the doom of the Rhaegar/Lyanna relationship. But the way he was standing there was a bit like when you're at a party and want to go home, but you have to get the jacket from a bedroom but get the impression something's going on inside, leaving you awkwardly lingering for a while.
But wasnt he trying to set them up a couple of episodes ago. Well not technically but he still wanted her to get with someone to secure the future.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
Creased with laughter when Bran had to plug himself into the wifi tree to watch catchup tv ft Rheagar and Lyanna
"I can see everything!"

"Have you seen this really important moment?"

"Oh...eh, nah. Not yet. Just a minute."

Sylar

He wanted her to fly to Winterfell so she wouldn't be spending that time with Jon yeah?
Pretty much. Oh damn.

There was so many brilliant fecking scenes.

Sansa "I'm a slow learner, I am. But I do learn." I fecking knew she wouldn't betray Jon.

Bran and Sam was great comedy.

I'm all for Dany and Jon's incest!

Tyrion and Cersei was just brilliant, proper throwback to season 2 with them.

Jaime, fecking Jaime.

Oh man, I love this show.
So fecking good. And this isnt even mentioning the ending for the sheer spectacle of it.

And of course the opening scene. The gathering of pretty much 90% of the remaining important characters left.

Im expecting Dany to get pregnant. Have a kid who then hooks up with Cerseis kid ahah

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Just me who's a li'l pissed we don't get to see some undead Mountain fighting the white walkers?

RDCR07

Its still scary that the South wont join them in the battle. I mean how can the North handle the entire undead army?

AltiUn

Also, despite the mixed reviews Sam's character has had through the seasons, the actor is a really brilliant actor, completely sells his role, same with Alfie Allen.

FéNaSeleção

Very important moment when Jon (Aegon) was talking to Theon. He said something along the line of, "you can be both [a greyjoy and a stark]". I feel once Jon finds out who he really is he will be relieved yet conflicted. He, too, will have to be both a stark and a targaryen - he has the responsibility to protect the North, but also his ties to Danerys and his true family.

AltiUn

I thought it was Viserys for a second and was like "wtf sort of twist is this?":lol:
He does look exceptionally similar, I think they had the exact same hair.

Deleted member 101472

The only thing I care about is whah the hound meant when he said to the mountain "you've always known what's coming"

Sylar

Very important moment when Jon (Aegon) was talking to Theon. He said something along the line of, "you can be both [a greyjoy and a stark]". I feel once Jon finds out who he really is he will be relieved yet conflicted. He, too, will have to be both a stark and a targaryen - he has the responsibility to protect the North, but also his ties to Danerys and his true family.
Well, tbf, considering his mother is a Stark, its a bit easier.
But more so, he will probably always consider Ned a father and still follow his teachings

RDCR07

He's pissing me off now. He should have ditched her a long time ago for more attainable fanny. It's gonna end badly I can see him starting to route for Jons downfall at very least.
I doubt it. He truly loves Dany. He wont betray her. Bringing down Jon would indirectly be bringing down Dany. He will just accept the fact and suck it up like he has done till now.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
While Littlefinger's downfall was enjoyable, it's a bit annoying a manipulator as clever as him didn't see it coming. He should've ran a mile the moment Bran came out with that "Chaos is a ladder" quote.

Sylar

Also, despite the mixed reviews Sam's character has had through the seasons, the actor is a really brilliant actor, completely sells his role, same with Alfie Allen.
Both fantastic imo. Sam brings a bit of comedy but its pulled off so well. His stuff with Bran today was great I thought.

Theons scene was a bit cheesy, but I think it suited him. HIm getting hit in the nuts and it not effecting him was great stuff :lol:

robinamicrowave

Wanted to be bran, ended up being littlefinger
Supports
Man City
I don't buy the whole "Tyrion loves Daenerys" thing, it's stupid imo. A really solid episode, though.

How we got here this season was a little rushed and a tad clumsy but where we've arrived at, and where we're heading, while inevitable, is going to be fantastic (I hope). If we have to wait eighteen months for them to get it right then that's fine by me.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
The Clegane's standoff. Arya slitting that cuxts throat. Jaime walking away from Cersei (I though Gregor was going to kill him:nono:). Aegon (AeJon) being confirmed. The fecking blue-fire breathing dragon. Emilia Clarke's nip.

Fantastic.

RDCR07

Finally Bran played his role and told them everything. Knew when Sansa called Arya and saw Bran there something was going to be different. No way he would have let it happen.