Television Game of Thrones (TV) • The watch has ended

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Peter Dinklage AMA

I'd give it an hour or so to let the best questions rise to the top and any potential dickhead spoilers to be downvoted out of view.

Sir Matt

Blue Devil
The feeling watching that is what I imagine I'll feel like when I hear Moyes got the sack.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
WOW WOW WOW, I was literally thinking I can't wait until he dies. I can't stand Cersie she may be even worst that her son. Theon is a broken man also what was up with Bran ?

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
WOW WOW WOW, I was literally thinking I can't wait until he dies. I can't stand Cersie she may be even worst that her son. Theon is a broken man also what was up with Bran ?
Seems like he's doing what would be the Westeros equivalent of hacking.

JaffyJoe

Provides RedCafe with shit Twitter news
Great episode, I hope Sansa got away... I love Tyrion. Brienne and Jamie (who I like) I was going to get the books but i'lll just watch the show.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
There was a shot of the pie? I think I might have missed that on my shitty stream which was going on/off a lot. I saw Margarey Tyrell announce the pie and then directly saw her feeding him.
Why are you watching it on a shitty stream?

ManUtd43vr

Why are you watching it on a shitty stream?
Student here. No money :D
I havent paid for watching any tv show ever in my life. So I stream things if I want to see them live. Couldn't wait an hour after the show to get it on torrents. My friends were spoiling it for me.

Btw, is your name John? And do you get a lot of "You know nothing, snow" in raspy sexy voices?

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Also, I love that he got to piss off pretty much everyone with that dwarf show. Bowing out as big a prick as ever.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Student here. No money :D
I havent paid for watching any tv show ever in my life. So I stream things if I want to see them live. Couldn't wait an hour after the show to get it on torrents. My friends were spoiling it for me.

Btw, is your name John? And do you get a lot of "You know nothing, snow" in raspy sexy voices?
I get that you don't buy a TV subscription but there are much better methods around than streaming.

People on here have left the GoT references alone. I've only gotten the other reference (see the tagline). Name is derived of my last name. I'm Icelandic so it's not what I go by here. Only online.

ManUtd43vr

I get that you don't buy a TV subscription but there are much better methods around than streaming.

People on here have left the GoT references alone. I've only gotten the other reference (see the tagline). Name is derived of my last name. I'm Icelandic so it's not what I go by here. Only online.
Iceland! Awesome! Surreal landscape, breathtaking fjords and fantastic top quality free education and healthcare! What would I give to have that! I like your country sir.
Also, what are the better methods that you are talking about? Would certainly like to know.

Silva

That was amazing!

The way the wedding panned out was pretty much perfect. I kept expecting Sansa to snap and just murder Joffrey, but it's better that he was poised. A nice little mystery, though it seems obvious that Tyrion didn't kill him.

Last edited: