Position: Forward - Right Winger
Foot: Left
Player agent: Stellar Football Ltd
Current club: Real Madrid

Contract expires: 30.06.2022
Date of last contract extension: Oct 30, 2016
Outfitter: Adidas​

HowYouDoin

Naaaah. Not when we have Greenwood and when we should be getting Sancho at some point either this year or next.
The ship has sailed a few years ago.

My only Eric

Not his biggest fan, far from it, but wish the lad a speedy recovery.

Eckers99

Michael Corleone says hello
Seeing his name at the top of the forum just sent a shiver down my spine.

RUCK4444

Good golfer. Was a good footballer.

Nah in all seriousness, I think he’s happy taking his wages sitting in the sun playing a few rounds of golf. He feels wronged by the club there and so he’s playing hardball.

Not sure a club that loans him will get the same motivation from him that we saw prior to all this at Madrid.

HowYouDoin

I think he would be a great signing for most teams just not us. He is underrated and he can still play but we do have Greenwood, we could be getting Sancho, for us it makes no sense to go after him.
I do think he would be great at City for example or Leicester. He still has 20 goals a season in him for another few years if healthy. He is a physical specimen, more so than Ronaldo according to some people at Madrid and he will likely last for a few more years barring injuries.

But yeah not for us. The risk for any team getting him is his injuries of course but also motivation but talent alone, abilty alone, still has it in spades

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
He's a bit of a knob but if Real offered Bale and Reguilón in a swap deal for Pogba would be tempted to take it.
Your obsession with Pogba is verging on scary. If he ever goes missing the mods need to give your IP to the police.

Eddy_JukeZ

Wouldn't take him on a loan with Real paying 100% of his wages.

Stay far away from him.

GoldanoGraham

This ship has sailed......had his chance.....

remember - he was prepared to go to China last year for £1m a week - was taken from him late on and he’s thrown his toys out of the pram since - he’s no better than Tevez

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Your obsession with Pogba is verging on scary. If he ever goes missing the mods need to give your IP to the police.
Maybe just do it anyway?

Got no sympathy for him. Though it was a blessing in disguise when we were interested In him he was acting like he was too good for this club.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
This ship has sailed......had his chance.....

remember - he was prepared to go to China last year for £1m a week - was taken from him late on and he’s thrown his toys out of the pram since - he’s no better than Tevez
Are you seriously blaming him here? Madrid are utter cnuts

GoldanoGraham

Are you seriously blaming him here? Madrid are utter cnuts
He could have moved elsewhere, yes Madrid have been out of order, but his behaviour to just sit tight and see it out is criminal, if he really wanted it then he could have forced out a move (for gods sake Ed coverted him enough), I’d keep away from him as he’s not a hungry hippo these days

TsuWave

He's a bit of a knob but if Real offered Bale and Reguilón in a swap deal for Pogba would be tempted to take it.
I’m glad some of you lunatics couldn’t be further away from the decision making at the club. What the feck

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
He could have moved elsewhere, yes Madrid have been out of order, but his behaviour to just sit tight and see it out is criminal, if he really wanted it then he could have forced out a move (for gods sake Ed coverted him enough), I’d keep away from him as he’s not a hungry hippo these days
It’s hardly criminal if a shithouse club like Madrid decide to pay you 500k a week then decide you’re surplus to requirements. Would you move just to satisfy them or move if it suits your career to move? He’s not the first to sit tight in his contract.

Double standards on here

Adzilla

If we're unable to pull of the Sancho deal, then (and only then) id take him on loan for the season. Hed probably play 30 games and be injured for rest which would be fine with Greenwood/Rashford playing the others

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
How do you motivate a player that has already won everything at club level?

Bazi

Supports
Bayern Munich
I hope Gareth milks Real Madrid for every penny that he has left on his contract (roughly 60M before taxes I think). They owe him for his Champions League heroics and still decided to block a move to China that would have made him the second best paid player on the planet behind Lionel Messi. That decision cost him an additional 60M € in career earnings.

Usually I might feel different about a quality player who decides to sit out his contract to collect pay-checks, but I have no sympathy for Real Madrid in this particular case.

clarkydaz

I hope Gareth milks Real Madrid for every penny that he is owed. They owe him for his Champions League heroics and blocked his move that would have made him the second best paid player on the planet behind Lionel Messi. That decision cost him an additional 60M € in career earnings.

Usually I might feel different about a quality player who decides to sit out his contract to collect pay-checks, but I have no sympathy for Real Madrid in this particular case.
Nobody has sympathy for Madrid ever

Status
Not open for further replies.