Gary Neville - Pundit

Dante

Average bang

He's already started defending Rangnick by saying that top 3 isn't possible. It's the same support he gave to Ole.

Red_Heisenberg

He's already started defending Rangnick by saying that top 3 isn't possible. It's the same support he gave to Ole.
We're already 9 points behind and Chelsea, Liverpool and City will barely lose this season. He's being realistic by saying that, he would look stupid if he suggested anything else.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United

So Ole spent 3 years here and spent 415m. Despite all that it would be fantastic if we win a cup? Jeez, Ole left an utter mess behind according to Gaz.

OL29

Not exactly rocket science given that we’re nearly half way through the season and already 9 points off the pace. I’m pretty sure if the season started next week, he would hold a different view. Your post wasn’t as smart as you think.

Flying_Heckfish

Losing my patience now with him. Moaning about an absolute stonewall pen, complaining when we don't press every second, then refusing to give us any credit whatsoever when we do (see that Bruno chance around 87 created by Ronaldo's press... He just ignored it).

We weren't great but we would've 100% lost that game with Ole.

RuudTom83

United were Garbage, Norwich were Fantastic!

3 points to Norwich then according to Sky Sports...shame that!

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Losing my patience now with him. Moaning about an absolute stonewall pen, complaining when we don't press every second, then refusing to give us any credit whatsoever when we do (see that Bruno chance around 87 created by Ronaldo's press... He just ignored it).

"there's Certainly an arm round the neck or shouldere... He's certainly got his hands on him... Ronaldo feels it"

Didn't sound like he was moaning about it at all.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
It seemed like he wasn’t convinced…. The way he said it was as if it was a debateable one.
I dunno... Maybe, though not how I inferred it (to me he was saying its a pen and Ronaldo was clever /Aaron's a bit dumb and Norwich won't be happy - which they weren't). Either way, he certainly wasn't moaning about it.

Bobski

We should get Crerand on Sky when Utd are playing, might keep some in here happy.

Ramshock

CAF Pilib De Brún Translator
Swimming against a tide of idiots and spoofers

We have the worst ex player pundits for sticking up for the club and players. Neville is a miserable negative twat basically.

Lee565

I think bt sport definitely got the better deal with Rio and scholes, where as sky have neville and the chicken lover.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Good to see Neville is being consistent and continuing his ‘let’s not talk at all about tactics and training’ approach to punditry that he implemented so fervently during Solskjaer’s laughable reign!

Oh wait…

M Bison

Supports
York City

On the back of the first two clean sheets in 9 months.
Which part of what he says is incorrect though? The point about the full backs is my concern too. It’s not about them, it’s about the defensive support from wide, or lack o.

No matter what Neville says people moan.

rooney2009

What’s going on With Gary Neville’s Love for Liverpool
It’s a bit nauseating
He called them the best team He had ever in the premiership as well this Morning
It’s like He’s trying to overcompensate

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He’s a fecking prick, hope sir Alex fecking slaps him next time he sees him.

IrishRedDevil

Ignore him. Remember he creamed his on pants when Leeds were playing and getting beat? His opinion means feck all. What’s he saying about Leeds now?

Judas

Open to offers
He's being a football pundit, he takes off his Utd hat and tries to be impartial. It's not rocket science to work out, and yet so many on here struggle with it.

Tarrou

I don’t know why you all get so worked up about his opinions

yeah so he’s a bit daft about some football matters but who gives a feck, it’s his job to talk about football

MrSingh2002

He's a bit of a knob really. Said Kane should've been sent off earlier just because Klopp was upset.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He's always full of so much hyperbole how can anyone actually tolerate him? If a player just has a good touch he goes "that bring down is a joke".
He's basically the LAD Bible of SkySports.

GlasgowCeltic

it's getting to the point where he can't commentate on any game where he has a personal relationship with anyone involved.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
He's always full of so much hyperbole how can anyone actually tolerate him? If a player just has a good touch he goes "that bring down is a joke".
He's basically the LAD Bible of SkySports.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
I’m expecting him to say, “Liverpool’s defending has been awful”, because it has. Strangely though, he won’t

IrishRedDevil

‘’Allison who has been absolutely outstanding’’ … he says after Son scores to make it 2-2.

What? :lol: :lol: :lol:

He has made 3 blunders to date and was at fault for the goal.