Gary Neville - Pundit

arnie_ni

I do too really, but I wish sometimes he'd just be a United fan and let it out. Carragher doesn't get too much shit for his Liverpool affection, and I think Neville would get something of a free pass as well.
Yea he definitely doesn't go full fan and it would be nice to see every now and then

Loon

:lol:
I never really have a problem with him any more than I do with some of the guys on here when they are sticking the boot in. I KNOW you love United.

Flexdegea

I love Neville but he defo a annoying feature when commentating on our matches.

The foaming for us that 2nd half is night and day when it's city and Liverpool doing it to a team.

Carragher biased out of his nut when Liverpool playing and winning. Wouldn't mind it sometimes considering he's the main voice when ya watching the game. More to annoy opposition fans :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
Some of you are right fannys

He shouldn't be commentating United games. He was still today and just moaned about us all game.

Yes he may have went on like some posters in our match thread but I wouldn't want to listen to them commentate on Sky either.

M Bison

Supports
York City
I think a lot are seeing something that isn’t there, “ he was annoyed at Rashford for being onside” give over, ridiculous comment.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
He shouldn't be commentating United games. He was still today and just moaned about us all game.

Yes he may have went on like some posters in our match thread but I wouldn't want to listen to them commentate on Sky either.
Ten Hag was moaning about us in the first half and called us rubbish. He must hate us as well.

Northstand

I clearly heard him use the word “fantastic” to describe United’s second half performance. I think that’s as effusive as I’ve ever heard him be regarding the team whilst on commentary.

cyberman

Ten Hag was moaning about us in the first half and called us rubbish. He must hate us as well.
Gary shits himself over every United game that’s any way tight. I guarantee he was more harsh than Ten Hag.
He disguises it with saying oooooooooooo to every decision

FujiVice

You know that game against Arsenal, where it was considered the greatest FA Cup tie in history and ended with a 2-1 victory with the greatest goal of the decade? I dont think the players and Ferguson were laughing and joking at the end of 90 minutes. Neville and Ten Hag are winners. They dont settle for that shit. Its clearly not personal.

Pogue Mahone

The caf's Camus.
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons

That’s the thing, isn’t it? He reacts like a fan. Only a fan who won’t allow himself get excited about the good stuff we do, because he knows he’ll get crucified on Twitter for not being impartial enough. I don’t blame him but it’s horrible to listen to. Puts me in a bad mood. Like being trapped in the match day thread against your will.

Remember the geese

It's just his personality not to get too carried away. He loves United and is probably very wary of tempting fate while we are playing well. At times it comes across as unnecessarily critical and pessimistic, but it comes from a good place.

Zoo

Desperate for Casemiro to be offside, tried to claim that Fred was nervous after a complete nothing incident with Longstaff, claimed he would have done Antony too. Colossal bellend.

cyberman

He’s a strange man. Carragher was busy explaining why EL sides start off slow only to get stronger as games goes on and it was well articulated only for Gary to blankly state one minute later that United had a habit of starting slowly and he didn’t understand why.
Edit and he should also stop trying to guess close offsides. It doesn’t do him any favours

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Doing is best not to be biased here! Even thinking the goal was offside

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
It's just his personality not to get too carried away. He loves United and is probably very wary of tempting fate while we are playing well. At times it comes across as unnecessarily critical and pessimistic, but it comes from a good place.
I get this. Often times, I downplay United's chances when talking about football with my mates, even at times when I'm pretty sure we'd do well.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Desperate for Casemiro to be offside, tried to claim that Fred was nervous after a complete nothing incident with Longstaff, claimed he would have done Antony too. Colossal bellend.
I mean... He said he might just be offside... Cos it looked like he might just be offside.

Dan_F

Shouldnt commentate United games.
Agreed. Same for any teams and former players too. Neville has a habit of wanting to analyse everything he sees, which doesn’t work for commentary in my opinion. He also gets stuck on a theme and won’t shut about it for the rest of the game.

SER19

Awful. Maybe its over compensation maybe its giddiness, but he's just a prick on United games. Don't think he's ever thought one of our players was onside. Casemiro was quite plainly on

Getting blabbery about Fred then too after the most innocuous challenge.

SER19

Awful. Maybe its over compensation maybe its giddiness, but he's just a prick on United games. Don't think he's ever thought one of our players was onside. Casemiro was quite plainly on

Getting blabbery about Fred then too after the most innocuous challenge.
Quoting myself here. the guy is impossible to listen to on united games. I detest him as a commentator

theballisround

Switched to another channels as he is a fecking idiot to say the least, so fecking unbearable to hear his biased opinions against United.

Jericho

Please feck off Gary, the Qatari money should be enough now, go home for awhile.

I'm starting to see in him what I think opposition fans used to see.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Switched to another channels as he is a fecking idiot to say the least, so fecking unbearable to hear his biased opinions against United.
He just overcompensates in an attempt to not seem too pro United.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He just overcompensates in an attempt to not seem too pro United.
No he just doesn’t like United. The United he loves ceased to exists some time around the time he retired.

Jericho

About the last Arsenal defender that he thought kept Garnacho onside he said "he should be leaning back, not forward", might be the dumbest thing he's ever said.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Awful from him today. He went early with the big decisions and got them all wrong. Embarrassing and frustrating to listen to him commentating on our games.

Oranges038

Winker.

Oh Arsenal's corners haven't been great.

Then they fecking score.

Shouldn't be allowed on commentary for any Utd games.