Gary Neville - Pundit

OldSchoolManc

Should have been saying United have been robbed, but nothing.
Nothing Saudi dollar taking no mark

Semigoodlookin

I like him enough, I really like the Overlap channel, but it is getting stupid how hard he has tried to remain neutral. It is like a liar who eventually starts believing his lies. He has now become anti-United to ensure he cannot be accused of bias. It is a strange stance considering every other pundit is completely biased to their team.

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Had it up to here with this fecking idiot. Support the club.

Dr. StrangeHate

I don't think he is a fan of us, he just played for us. Contrast that with Carragher, scouse through and through.

Tyrion

Can Sky not get someone else especially for United games?
I think they prefer emotional commentary so they're more likely to have him for United games in the hope he goes on a rant.

Please feck off Gary, the Qatari money should be enough now, go home for awhile.

I'm starting to see in him what I think opposition fans used to see.
No, you're not. Opposition fans hated him because he was a long time United player. He annoys us because he overcompensates for his bias.

No he just doesn’t like United. The United he loves ceased to exists some time around the time he retired.
I don't think that's it. He's pretty biased in favour of united when he's not on commentary.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Guys an absolute clown. Bet he got more excited than the Arsenal fans

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Just wrong so often it's upsetting.

Reckoned the pen wouldn't be overturned - very obvious overturning.
Reckoned the goal was onside due to Gabriel's head (!) - obviously then offside.

Slates Arsenal's corners, next corner they score.

Frig sake.

macheda14

Reckoned the goal was onside due to Gabriel's head (!) - obviously then offside.

Frig sake.
He was right to think it wouldn’t be overturned purely because VAR has been so shit not to overturn those in the past.

fergosaurus

Frig sake.
Predicted Arsenal to win the league. He'll be wrong there too.

Jericho

No, you're not. Opposition fans hated him because he was a long time United player. He annoys us because he overcompensates for his bias.
We'll have to disagree. Plenty of other long time players who aren't reviled like Neville. It's his personality, not his club association.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Just needs to stop commentating on United games. He goes above and beyond to be anti-United. The fake shock of their penalty being overturned when it was clear as day it should have been turned over.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Hate listening to him now. It's painful. Have him in the studio for our games. Offers nothing on commentary.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Predicted Arsenal to win the league. He'll be wrong there too.
100%. We held off their "world class" wingers fairly decently, and looked fairly comfortable for long periods.

How we lost that game by a 2 goal margin is so upsetting it makes you wonder why we all bother.

Tyrion

We'll have to disagree. Plenty of other long time players who aren't reviled like Neville. It's his personality, not his club association.
If anything he's reviled because of how much he seemed to be delighted when United won.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
what exactly would you want him to say. do you want him to be as awful as Carragher and Souness. He's there to report on what happens - he did that

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
what exactly would you want him to say. do you want him to be as awful as Carragher and Souness. He's there to report on what happens - he did that
It's exceedingly obvious that he tries so hard not to be pro-Utd that he ends up being anti-Utd with most of his commentary. Makes comments that he would never make against other teams that he actually is neutral for.

It's extremely annoying, and it massively feeds into the anti-Utd media bias because 'if even Gary Neville says it' then it's obviously true.

massey

Cant stand him was a dive blatently and the cnut hams it up talking bollocks trying to act with an agenda comes across as taking opponents side all the time even lying to seem non biased.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
It's exceedingly obvious that he tries so hard not to be pro-Utd that he ends up being anti-Utd with most of his commentary. Makes comments that he would never make against other teams that he actually is neutral for.

It's extremely annoying, and it massively feeds into the anti-Utd media bias because 'if even Gary Neville says it' then it's obviously true.
except he said Garnacho was onside - which he was, I think! Sorry, but I'd taken him ahead of any other Sky clowns (except maybe Alan Smith)

Irishman

Heavily biased against us so he can stay on Sky bosses good books. Joke of a pundit were Utd are concerned. Can't stand his commentary.

predator

Youth NITK
At this point he's too proud to admit he called it wrong. Embarrassing and expected better from him. Even fecking mike Dean said its never a pen.

Dobba

At this point he's too proud to admit he called it wrong. Embarrassing and expected better from him. Even fecking mike Dean said its never a pen.
He's Sky Sports' Gabby Agbonlahor just making a complete twat out of himself.

They'll get days of 'Even Manchester United legend says it was a penalty' content out of that incident now.