Gary Neville

RedRocket9908

I hate Gary Neville commentating on our matches, he is so ABU its embarrasing.

I couldnt believe how desperate he was for Hannibal to be sent off.

Cloudface

Why the feck did he go on about Hannibal the whole half who made 2 fouls, the second where he didn't even get a talking to, and stayed out of trouble the rest of it. Does he want him not to even try to win the ball back at 2 down
Of course not, he's curly haired. Needs to know his place whether other players would get booked or not in those situations.

gaffs

Why the feck did he go on about Hannibal the whole half who made 2 fouls, the second where he didn't even get a talking to, and stayed out of trouble the rest of it. Does he want him not to even try to win the ball back at 2 down
Because it is dumb football, as usual from Hannibal. He is one soft foul away from getting sent off.

And we see the repercussions of that in the first goal because he was too scared to put in a tackle on Livramento. Let him run 60 yards.

He will be taken off at half time.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
Oh ffs. He's what? ABU? Anti foreigner? None of you lot watched Hannibal clatter into that 2nd challenge having just picked up a deserved yellow with baited breath? He's said feck all wrong.

gaffs

What a dumb comment.

He is the one endlessly putting the blame at The Glazers, when you have Keane, Carragher and everyone else in the media blaming the manager and players.

RedRocket9908

What a dumb comment.

He is the one endlessly putting the blame at The Glazers, when you have Keane, Carragher and everyone else in the media blaming the manager and players.
Yes and he is wrong, whats happening on the pitch isnt the owners of the highers ups fault its the managers fault.

gaffs

Oh ffs. He's what? ABU? Anti foreigner? None of you lot watched Hannibal clatter into that 2nd challenge having just picked up a deserved yellow with baited breath? He's said feck all wrong.
If that was a second challenge from a Newcastle player, the caf would be demanding a red card and a 12 game ban.

Hannibal lucky to be on the field. He will be taken off at half time because he is totally ineffective once on a yellow. Couldn't make a challenge for the first goal was ball watching and let Hall free for the second.
This is exactly why he cant be trusted.

Zen

It's pretty hard to be positive about us lets be honest.
To be fair, that's absolutely not what I'm getting at.... it literally took him about 2 minutes after that Lewis Hall goal to say it was actually a really good strike, before it he'd spent 2 minutes destroying anyone in a United shirt, and some of it was just absurdly trivial too, some of it wasn't sure, but yeah. It's just not good commentary.

Rex Banner

Love Neville but I hate listening to him commentate on United games.

Tries far too hard to come across as impartial and just leads to him being insufferable.

IRELANDUNITED

Did he just say that United will be on UK Gold soon, while giggling to himself?

He really has become a full time Liverpool fan since retiring hasn’t he, the c*nt.

The Hilton

He's basically just a melodramatic Redcafe poster when he commentates, everything is either the best thing ever or the sky is falling in.

GlasgowCeltic

Him trying to frame Prem POTY Mahrez as some kind of unpolished diamond before City got their hands on him is insane

Tyrion

I mean we were winning all around us when Keane was berating every man and his dog. That stuff works when you're winning. It's tragic and counter productive and the opposite of leadership when you're not.
It looks good when you're winning. It looks bad when you're losing. It doesn't make a difference either way.

Still ill

Fantasy Football Champ 2018
To be fair, that's absolutely not what I'm getting at.... it literally took him about 2 minutes after that Lewis Hall goal to say it was actually a really good strike, before it he'd spent 2 minutes destroying anyone in a United shirt, and some of it was just absurdly trivial too, some of it wasn't sure, but yeah. It's just not good commentary.
I mean it WAS a good strike and we've all spent the evening destroying anyone in a United shirt. Deservedly. I'm not sure what he's supposed to be doing. Crying into his mic? He's done that aswell, to universal ridicule.

tomaldinho1

He said he should have been off for getting his ankle when it was clear there wasn’t contact.

yamo123x

Gary Neville lifetime man utd fan, who has become so anti-man utd on his commentary. A man who chooses his own popularity over the club he allegedly loves.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Gary Neville lifetime man utd fan, who has become so anti-man utd on his commentary. A man who chooses his own popularity over the club he allegedly loves.
Complete nonsense, did you read the tweets he put out? He's doing far more for the club in the long run than any of our other former players and legends.

Woodzy

I'd argue that the people that call him ABU are the problem. They expect United bias and get wound up when they don't get it.

He's a good pundit, says the odd stupid thing and gets a bit caught up in his emotions post-match but he does a good job of trying to call a match and make it entertaining.

The problem we have at the moment is that United are absolutely woeful, of course he's going to tear into us on commentary. Watch him commentate on other games and he can be equally as brutal when teams play poorly.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
For once, Neville wasn't even the worst commentator on our game.

Dunno who it is, but the main comm on Sky barely contained himself from doing cartwheels all second half.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
For once, Neville wasn't even the worst commentator on our game.

Dunno who it is, but the main comm on Sky barely contained himself from doing cartwheels all second half.
Sky love Newcastle now, I imagine they'll collectively bust a nut if Newcastle win a premier league title

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Too much emotional investment and inability to control it + attempts to not be biased = constant drivel