Gavi

Jacob

He‘s married though, Shakira has problem with it she’s filing for divorce currently. I hope getting his end away was worth it. I don’t see whatever her martial status is as there not being problems.
Don't think they were ever married. Shakira believes getting married makes couple's too nonchalant. Pique wanted to get married but agreed not to.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Pique and Shakira are not and never have been married. Nobody is filing for divorce.
Sure I read a quote recently from either Pique or Shakira where Shakira’s stance was something along the lines of not marrying Pique to keep him on his toes. Bit awkward now.

manuchamp88

Don't think they were ever married. Shakira believes getting married makes couple's too nonchalant. Pique wanted to get married but agreed not to.
Bet Pique's thanking his lucky stars they didn't so she can't get half of his stuff. What was he thinking, though? If you're bored, just break up.

TwoSheds

More sheds (and tiles) than you, probably
Bet Pique's thanking his lucky stars they didn't so she can't get half of his stuff. What was he thinking, though? If you're bored, just break up.
She's probably as rich or richer than he is though. She's been a global star for 20 years or so now.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
How has he been doing that? Not just a pay cut surely?
They owe him 50 million euros in deferred payments....

He also brought them one of their main sponsors(rakuten) at a time when Nobita and co. were getting desperare to replace Qatar but couldn't find anything. There's other instances of Pique doing the board's job for them during the Nobita era too

Castia

I don't know how accurate those soap opera drama stories are but it might be worth a try to go after him if it has any semblance of truth into it.
He might not be looking to stay in barca if that's true.

Edit:
Here's the soap opera rumours.

And here Laporta attacking his agent over negotiations of his contract:

From Forbes
That is so fecked up :lol:

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
A quick google has her at $ 300 mill. He is $55 mill.
That's his earnings from football, he owns a few companies and I think one of them at least is doing very well, have a Google about his business ventures - he also started that balloon "sport".

He also has an MBA in business and sports science, guys got it all, yet still wants more. :lol:

BerryBerryShrew

Is it just me or is Shakira nothing special? A fairly plain looking girl with an oddly masculine singing voice, plus she's actually a few years older than Piqué. It's just a bit weird how everyone says how stupid he must be to cheat on Shakira like she's a goddess when at least half the women you see are better looking than her.

That being said, cheating not cool but he really should have done better in the first place.

And the Gavi mother rumours are presumably hogwash anyway.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
That's his earnings from football, he owns a few companies and I think one of them at least is doing very well, have a Google about his business ventures - he also started that balloon "sport".

He also has an MBA in business and sports science, guys got it all, yet still wants more. :lol:
He didn't work hard to get to where he's at to only get to where he's at. :p

Pretzels81

Not Salty…
Who cares who's the mother; I'd do all the females of that picture; perhaps the two boys too.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Is it just me or is Shakira nothing special? A fairly plain looking girl with an oddly masculine singing voice, plus she's actually a few years older than Piqué. It's just a bit weird how everyone says how stupid he must be to cheat on Shakira like she's a goddess when at least half the women you see are better looking than her.

Forevergiggs1

Supports
United

That being said, cheating not cool but he really should have done better in the first place.

I'm guessing you're too young to remember Shakira when she first came onto the scene.

SirReginald

Supports
Chelsea
Is it just me or is Shakira nothing special? A fairly plain looking girl with an oddly masculine singing voice
I could say the same about a lot of singers. Particularly the likes of Cheryl Cole who was idolized by men for being decidedly average looking.
In regards to Shakira, she is most definitely more beautiful than the women in this picture (with all respect to them).

BerryBerryShrew

I could say the same about a lot of singers. Particularly the likes of Cheryl Cole who was idolized by men for being decidedly average looking.
In regards to Shakira, she is most definitely more beautiful than the women in this picture (with all respect to them).
I would say that the girl Gavi has his arm around is better looking than Shakira. Each to their own though.

captaincantona

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off

:lol: Sure they are

Real Name

Well conversations in the dressing room are sure going to be awkward.
Hey Gavi, say hi to your mum.
Or I'll do it.

Hehe heh.

I'll get my coat.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Pique the next time he sees gavi:I Know it's probably not true, but fun to think about nonetheless.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

This is like the quintessence of football forum posting about women I swear

Red the Bear

Something less generic
It's Spain. His release clause is €50M reportedly

Because he's literally been keeping them afloat financially over the last few years :lol:
Would be a perfect transfer for anyone, the kid is class and a host of teams would be after him if he doesn't renew.
I gotta be honest, I would love seeing him in a madrid shirt just for the pandemic that follows.