Gavi

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
In fairness, the likes of Piqué can easily get all sorts of fantastic booty.

I have a hard time buying anyone could get bored of banging Shakira though. Or more, to the point, of getting banged by her.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Is it just me or is Shakira nothing special? A fairly plain looking girl with an oddly masculine singing voice, plus she's actually a few years older than Piqué. It's just a bit weird how everyone says how stupid he must be to cheat on Shakira like she's a goddess when at least half the women you see are better looking than her.

That being said, cheating not cool but he really should have done better in the first place.

And the Gavi mother rumours are presumably hogwash anyway.
Coming soon to redcafe memes

Is it just me or is Shakira nothing special? A fairly plain looking girl with an oddly masculine singing voice, plus she's actually a few years older than Piqué. It's just a bit weird how everyone says how stupid he must be to cheat on Shakira like she's a goddess when at least half the women you see are better looking than her.

That being said, cheating not cool but he really should have done better in the first place.

Excuse me?

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Is it even true that it was with Gavi's mum? I heard that a parody account said it was her and people fell for it hook line and sinker.

I stand to be corrected though.

arthurka

Uhh no one has anything on Shakira even her hips are not lying. Maybe Pique likes lying hips after all of these years with truthful hips.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Thanks, I was actually asking how it is that Pique is keeping Barca afloat financially.

What's your view on de Jong actually, would you sell or keep? Do you need him with Gavi and Pedri?
De Jong is a player I love and I would never sell him. Money is needed and that position is well covered.
Busquets, Nico, Kessie, Pedri and Gavi. Then there is Pablo Torre, nobody talks about him but he can be a huge surprise. Enormous quality, now we will have to see if he gives him the physique to play in the elite.

I believe that Barcelona will sell FDJ, but between fixed and variable will be €80M+
That's my opinion.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Would be a perfect transfer for anyone, the kid is class and a host of teams would be after him if he doesn't renew.
I gotta be honest, I would love seeing him in a madrid shirt just for the pandemic that follows.
For 50M i'd be willing to bet on him, but 100M like another poster suggested is ludicrous.

In all fairness I think that Pedri is the real deal but I have my doubts (purely subjective) about Gavi. I have nothing to back that up and it's a pure gut feeling but I don't think his peak will be that high.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
For 50M i'd be willing to bet on him, but 100M like another poster suggested is ludicrous.

In all fairness I think that Pedri is the real deal but I have my doubts (purely subjective) about Gavi. I have nothing to back that up and it's a pure gut feeling but I don't think his peak will be that high.
I mean I don't necessarily agree, the conditions are a bit different but see how much this young lady from Monaco is gonna cost Madrid.
This kid is only 17! And he already plays like a seasoned pro , the potential for him insane in my opinion .

Any team should be after him if they could activate that 50 mill release clause of his.

Elcabron

De Jong is a player I love and I would never sell him. Money is needed and that position is well covered.
Busquets, Nico, Kessie, Pedri and Gavi. Then there is Pablo Torre, nobody talks about him but he can be a huge surprise. Enormous quality, now we will have to see if he gives him the physique to play in the elite.

I believe that Barcelona will sell FDJ, but between fixed and variable will be €80M+
That's my opinion.
Thanks for the insight. I think you're right, united should really low ball them, it's starting to look like Barca need to see just as much as we need to buy.

Elcabron

They owe him 50 million euros in deferred payments....

He also brought them one of their main sponsors(rakuten) at a time when Nobita and co. were getting desperare to replace Qatar but couldn't find anything. There's other instances of Pique doing the board's job for them during the Nobita era too
50m, they must not have paid him for the last few years.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid

I agree with the Shakira part not being that special in terms of how attractive she is. I think she's fairly good looking but there are plenty of girls in Spain better looking than her. So I don't think she's anything special and don't like her music, although she had one very good album at the beginning of her carreer.

In terms of popularity she blows him out of the water but yeah, I think both could do better. :lol:

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty

Shakira is goddess, you aethist.

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
Is it even true that it was with Gavi's mum? I heard that a parody account said it was her and people fell for it hook line and sinker.

I stand to be corrected though.
It's probably bs, apparently the girl he's cheating Shakira with is a 20 year old blonde girl. Anyway I hope the rumors about his (Gavi) mother/sister have pissed him off and he now wants out of Barcelona and far from Pique. :D

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo
Thanks for the insight. I think you're right, united should really low ball them, it's starting to look like Barca need to see just as much as we need to buy.
I don't know what's going to happen and if Barcelona will close any deal with cvc, bank of America or goldman sachs.

I say this because Barcelona have Mateu Alemany, the best signing of the last year, a very tough and experienced negotiator and I don't think the low ball works with him.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
It's probably bs, apparently the girl he's cheating Shakira with is a 20 year old blonde girl. Anyway I hope the rumors about his (Gavi) mother/sister have pissed him off and he now wants out of Barcelona and far from Pique. :D
And what better way to stick it to Pique than by doing Shakira i mean sign for Real Madrid :drool:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I could say the same about a lot of singers. Particularly the likes of Cheryl Cole who was idolized by men for being decidedly average looking.
In regards to Shakira, she is most definitely more beautiful than the women in this picture (with all respect to them).
She was absolutely stunning :nono:

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
In fairness, the likes of Piqué can easily get all sorts of fantastic booty.

I have a hard time buying anyone could get bored of banging Shakira though. Or more, to the point, of getting banged by her.
Same goes for her though.

But she is absolutely gorgeous and in the looks department he's definitely punching way way (way) above his weight in that relationship.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
I don't know what's going to happen and if Barcelona will close any deal with cvc, bank of America or goldman sachs.

I say this because Barcelona have Mateu Alemany, the best signing of the last year, a very tough and experienced negotiator and I don't think the low ball works with him.
You could be the best negotiator in existence, but when you're on a leaking boat with a teaspoon to shift the water, when someone offers you a bucket for your wellies you're not in a great position to be asking for a dingy.

Anything over €70m on Uniteds part would be a bad deal, if Barca actually get €80m plus then I'll come back hereand apologise (unless Barca actually do take the short term option of CVC - which would be worse than selling FDJ for slightly less).

Pickle85

You could be the best negotiator in existence, but when you're on a leaking boat with a teaspoon to shift the water, when someone offers you a bucket for your wellies you're not in a great position to be asking for a dingy.

Anything over €70m on Uniteds part would be a bad deal, if Barca actually get €80m plus then I'll come back hereand apologise (unless Barca actually do take the short term option of CVC - which would be worse than selling FDJ for slightly less).
This has to be one of the most gloriously complex analogies I've seen on here.

Charles Miller

Don't want take part on a potential colossal off topic but Cheryl Cole is a complete goddess and we should have statues of her at any major city in the world.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Pique is a gorgeous man himself though. I don't think they in anyways look like an average man with stunning women, rather a stunning pair of swans.
She's completely on a different level. He's a fairly good looking chap but isn't iconic for his looks Ala Beckham and all. She is.

Niemans

Supports
Barcelona, Celta de Vigo

Barcelona will not sell De Jong for less than €70M. I think so much fake news talking about United being able to sign him for €60M only gives false hope.

With fixed and variable the operation will be around €80M, €5M above or below.

cyberman

Barcelona will not sell De Jong for less than €70M. I think so much fake news talking about United being able to sign him for €60M only gives false hope.

Not a chance anybody is paying that imo. Barcelona are in too much of a terrible position to be dictating terms, especially if he decides to join Ten Hag at Utd.

gorky_utd

Whatever but I hope nothing breaks down for 5-10m.

cyberman

But we not being in UCL will always go against us
But I’m saying if Frenkie decides to join us then there’s little Barca can do.
Take us out of the equation and say it’s City. De Jong says it’s City or im staying means Barca either sell up for whatever City are prepared to pay or face financial ruin this summer while waving goodbye to any free signings they want to make.

Lord SInister

where grasses are green and girls are pretty
But I’m saying if Frenkie decides to join us then there’s little Barca can do.
Take us out of the equation and say it’s City. De Jong says it’s City or im staying means Barca either sell up for whatever City are prepared to pay or face financial ruin this summer while waving goodbye to any free signings they want to make.

That is true, they must have learned from the mistake they did with Messi in 2020 summer.

Hammondo

I mean I don't necessarily agree, the conditions are a bit different but see how much this young lady from Monaco is gonna cost Madrid.
This kid is only 17! And he already plays like a seasoned pro , the potential for him insane in my opinion .

Any team should be after him if they could activate that 50 mill release clause of his.
He really doesn't. He's really talented and I would love to see him here but he makes a lot of mistakes in his games.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
He really doesn't. He's really talented and I would love to see him here but he makes a lot of mistakes in his games.
Agreed, which is normal for a 17 years old but Barcelona looked bad without Pedri this season and he was a part of the whole mess. Looked pretty lost on the pitch at the end of the season.

Doesn't change the fact that he's a great 17 years old but he still has a long way to go to play consistently at high level and it's ludicrous to even entertain a 100M bid for him.

These youngsters from the Barcelona academy are very hard to gauge because they often look better than what they actually are and end up being very weird profiles, not really box to box midfielders, not wingers, not n°10, they end up being good at a position that doesn't really exist in modern football at high level. Now he does look better than lets say Riqui Puig especially because he's far more physical and has more intensity but I get the same kind of vibe (and again, it's totally a gut feeling so there's no point in arguing about it).

yumtum

DUX' bumchum

Tbf we're only €15m apart in our valuations and we're nobodies on a football forum, I'm sure the pros could work out a deal, I'm just saying €85m for a player who doesn't want to leave Barca is a poor deal on our end.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
That's his earnings from football, he owns a few companies and I think one of them at least is doing very well, have a Google about his business ventures - he also started that balloon "sport".

He also has an MBA in business and sports science, guys got it all, yet still wants more. :lol:
We should hire him as manager after a decade.