GB News; UK Right Leaning 24 Hour 'News' Channel

Grinner

Not fat gutted. Hirsuteness of shoulders TBD.
Staff
Supports
Arsenal
It influences people who will watch it. There’s a large swath of the population that can quite easily fall for some of the shit they are going to peddle. Look at what Fox News does to the US when they present outright lies as news.

Not many people watch these news channels and those that do are generally only looking to confirm their existing biases. Or just watching for the crazy....I used to watch the opening to Hannity just to see what the cnut was pushing that night and laugh at how they twist a story.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
to be fair you can’t judge it on something you think they are going to deliver...

So do you think it shouldn’t be allowed?
You can by looking at who they’re hiring. I wouldn’t say it shouldn’t be allowed but I don’t think it will be a good thing for the country. Would be great to look back in a few years at this thread and say I was wrong though.

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
‘impartial’ news outlet only hiring right wing pricks? Hmm.
I thought it was billing itself as 'right wing' rather than impartial and that was its USP tbh.

The idea of someone thinking 'I fancy catching up on some right wing news' is frankly bizarre. I still reckon the whole thing will be a flop.

Smores

I thought it was billing itself as 'right wing' rather than impartial and that was its USP tbh.

The idea of someone thinking 'I fancy catching up on some right wing news' is frankly bizarre. I still reckon the whole thing will be a flop.
'Anti-woke' will be enough of a sales pitch for them to grab viewers.

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
All a con. Andrew Neill obviously feels he has missed out on the gravy train so wants to make his own Fox News/InforWars. T

Here with the balanced opinion of the latest Tory stroke of genius, it's Tom Harwood.

Next up with our next feature "are rape victims abusing their power" asks Laurence Fox, you will be surprised.

But first we have Melanie Phillips with this special report; "why don't we just exterminate the Palestinian people..."

Maticmaker

I am assuming the 'GB' stands for Great Britain...yes?

What a title? It will be a call to arms for the 'Silent majority' to tune in here, at least with this channel there should be no more 'red wall' surprises for the Labour Party.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
@esmufc07 was the first to make the solid prediction that Piers Morgan will join this.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Nah I don't really dislike you, I don't know you to dislike you but you just set that one up for me too well.
What's it with Piers then? I'm sure I recall you kinda liking Ben Shapiro at one point, so it's not like you just hate all smug cnuts.

LARulz

It's a logical move for him. GB News and DM have a partnership going and he already works for them.

Murdoch's channel is an option but I think they would need to throw a lot at him

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Does this mean that a space has been freed up inside beside Susanna Reid?

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
What's it with Piers then? I'm sure I recall you kinda liking Ben Shapiro at one point, so it's not like you just hate all smug cnuts.
I don't like Ben Shapiro. Maybe I did when he first appeared years ago but he seemingly has just turned into a caricature of himself now just to pay the bills from the little bits I see now. He has nothing that clever or interesting to say.

DOTA

I don't like Ben Shapiro. Maybe I did when he first appeared years ago but he seemingly has just turned into a caricature of himself now just to pay the bills from the little bits I see now. He has nothing that clever or interesting to say.
No, I know. I pay attention. You briefly liked him, or at least found him worth defending, and then found him tedious later. But you were always aware he was a smug cnut.

So there must be a better reason you don't like Piers.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Oh, Piers Morgan. He's just a horrible little posh bully boy who thinks his opinion is far too important. He spouts off non stop poison that's more often than not completely ill-informed and tabloidesque just says whatever to get a reaction, with zero regard for the subject of his bollocks. As you pointed out in the other thread all he cares about attention, which is kind of annoying because by being such a cnut he does well to get it from people like me. He's like a sociopath who just sees people as ways for him to garner attention at any cost to them. IF there are lizard people, he's definitely one of them.

DavidDeSchmikes

Are GB news anti lockdown? If so, would that clash with Piers Morgan's opinion. Would he join?

DOTA

Oh, Piers Morgan. He's just a horrible little posh bully boy who thinks his opinion is far too important. He spouts off non stop poison that's more often than not completely ill-informed and tabloidesque just says whatever to get a reaction, with zero regard for the subject of his bollocks. As you pointed out in the other thread all he cares about attention, which is kind of annoying because by being such a cnut he does well to get it from people like me. He's like a sociopath who just sees people as ways for him to garner attention at any cost to them. IF there are lizard people, he's definitely one of them.
Nothing to argue with there!

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Are GB news anti lockdown? If so, would that clash with Piers Morgan's opinion. Would he join?
If he does join I expect he will play the contrarian to a lot of their right wing views while still being a horrible shit bag. I think that’s why his shift toward criticising the government has happened. They won’t want him to be another fascist mouth piece, they will want him to hold some opinions that can be ridiculed and rile up their viewers.

DOTA

If he does join I expect he will play the contrarian to a lot of their right wing views while still being a horrible shit bag. I think that’s why his shift toward criticising the government has happened. They won’t want him to be another fascist mouth piece, they will want him to hold some opinions that can be ridiculed and rile up their viewers.
This is gonna be it.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days

Interesting choice of picture. I wonder what he could possibly be up to?

Oh it’s not another “anti-woke” campaigner by any chance is it? It’s almost like the right are manufacturing something here.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline

Interesting choice of picture. I wonder what he could possibly be up to?

Oh it’s not another “anti-woke” campaigner by any chance is it? It’s almost like the right are manufacturing something here.
The same old rubbish, he will be spouting off about being cancelled any day now.