General Election 2024

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
That really was a terrible speech. He's a little dweeb.
Became quite uncomfortable and as someone else said some party political propaganda against Starmer (which I don’t think is necessarily a bad thing for Starmer).

Abizzz

It's impressive how consistently tories keep getting worse and worse at speaking publicly.

Spark

Why didn't he have an umbrella?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing like talking about how competent you are by showing how incompetent you are.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
Why didn't he have an umbrella?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing like talking about how competent you are by showing how incompetent you are.
all the umbrellas are being given away by labour to migrants crossing the channel.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I can't wait to swap one bunch of horrific right wing thunder cnuts to another group of slightly less horrific right wing thunder cnuts. :drool:

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Indeed.

But right now it's the best we've got! That's assuming, of course, we don't feck it up.
With Labour moving to the right I guarantee a sweeping victory. Labour will lose some support from the left, but they know enough of the left will see voting Labour as the only choice and will swallow their pride to ensure Tories don't get in.

Hopefully Tories crash and burn. Surely only the hardcore Tory voter will vote them? Surely??

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
I reckon Labour don’t get the sweeping win that we expect but should still win!

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
Could they not have had some working class person there to hold a brolly or something ffs.