Hansi Fick

Supports
FC Bayern
First a blundering gift from Zagadou and then finished with an own goal :lol:

Rarely has a goal ever had so little contribution from the 'scoring' side

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
When I saw Haaland, Hummels and Hradecky were going to be missing I knew it will be a hard game, but this half as been disappointing still.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Conceding to Tigges, how embarassing for Leverkusen..

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Baumgart made it into CNN with his antics :lol:

Also: "the team won by a single point"

stefan92

Supports
Hannover 96

Baumgart made it into CNN with his antics :lol:

Also: "the team won by a single point"
American lacks knowledge of football to no ones surprise. :lol:

And they even lack basic understanding of what is happening, as the dog clearly fails to calm him down. :lol:

Last edited:

Blackwidow

I am still confused by this. Bayern offer €10m p/a, Süle asks British clubs for €15m p/a and then signs at Dortmund for €8m p/a?
Bayern offered less than 10m - and BVB between 10 and 12. Plus an additional sum for the transfer without fee...

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Bayern offered less than 10m - and BVB between 10 and 12. Plus an additional sum for the transfer without fee...
The latest reports were of Süle earning a fixed €8m plus an additional €2m in potential add-ons. But anyways. What’s done is done.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
I am still confused by this. Bayern offer €10m p/a, Süle asks British clubs for €15m p/a and then signs at Dortmund for €8m p/a?
From what I understand:
He rejected Bayern out of principle or alternatively some reports said Dortmund were making their move before Bayern themselves approached him.

Following that his position apparently was that he wanted to stay in Germany, but could be tempted by silly offer (e.g. €15m. p.a.), but that never materialized.

It really is a heartwarming story. Even Hansi Flick reportedly supported him in his decision, despite what might be lingering loyalties towards Bayern and Salihamidzic.

B. Munich

Supports
Bayern Munich
Don't think Flick cherish any warm feelings towards Salihamidzic.

According to his agent Struth Bayern wanted to start contract talks September/October last year. However, Süle already decided to leave.
No idea when Dortmund approached him though.

I think his relationship with club was strained since his WhatsApp conversations with his them manager Förster became pubic.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Don't think Flick cherish any warm feelings towards Salihamidzic.
That was the joke, because usually the accusation against the NT coaches is that they tell players to go to Bayern to form a bloc.

According to his agent Struth Bayern wanted to start contract talks September/October last year. However, Süle already decided to leave.
No idea when Dortmund approached him though.
I think Hainer said in January that they made Süle an offer.

Recent reports however suggest that Dortmund approached Süle in early December and he gave the green light around Christmas.

But in any case there is probably a lot of bullshit being said by Bayern, Dortmund, and Süle/Struth, to spin this story to their liking. So who really knows what actually went on behind the scenes.

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München
Bayern management was a bit meh about him, sort of a "if he leaves, fine, if he stays, also fine" attitude. Insiders compare it to the Kroos situation. BVB talked to him, not only the manager but also Watzke and Kehl, and gave him the feeling he would be really appreciated. Apparently, there was only the Newcastle offer from the PL and he didnt like to go there.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Our squad is pretty wracked with injury and covid once again. Neuer out after surgery, Goretzka out indefinitely with unclear knee problems, Phonzie out due to myocarditis, Musiala now tested positive.

Blackwidow

Lewy probably was just tired of getting questions about Haaland and a possible (or not possible) transfer to Bayern. The German media just cannot get off that topic - that is already very annoying for me as viewer - I can understand how annoying it must be to the players.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Someone is trying to besmirch the good name of our beloved Sülinho.

Sounds like they (as in the DFL and apparently Kahn, too) are looking to for a lazy fix for a systemic problem.

Last edited:

TenonTen

Supports
Neutral
Lewy probably was just tired of getting questions about Haaland and a possible (or not possible) transfer to Bayern. The German media just cannot get off that topic - that is already very annoying for me as viewer - I can understand how annoying it must be to the players.
The eternal Real Madrid rumours resurfacing again.

You think he'll extend?? If not what are the options for Bayern?

Is Lewy developing some jealousy?

Pretty candid reply. Unusual for modern footballers.

Our squad is pretty wracked with injury and covid once again. Neuer out after surgery, Goretzka out indefinitely with unclear knee problems, Phonzie out due to myocarditis, Musiala now tested positive.
Half of the Bayern squad seems very injury prone. Hopefully they'll all be fit in the clutch moments of the season. Last season's loss against PSG was irritating.

Someone is trying to besmirch the good name of our beloved Sülinho.

Sounds like they (as in the DFL and apparently Kahn, too) are looking to for a lazy fix for a systemic problem.
Sule is weirdly mobile for his size and physique. But the weight probably accentuate his poor injury record further.

ColoRed

deep in the west where the sun gets dusty
Supports
Cologne / Manchester
So... the glorious 1.Fc Köln will open the matchday with their game against the Dosen ( tins ) ( ( nickname in Germany for RB Leipzig ). A win would be another important step towards the Euro places.
However, I fear that FC Köln is not structured well enough for a double-burden, just like last season with the European League, they will have to fight to survive in the Bundesliga again.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Preposterous! The mountain that pleases is always at ideal weight!
You have to admit: it's a curious timing Sülinho announces his transfer and in the next Kicker edition there's a "leak" that he managed to put on 4 kgs over a 10(?!) day Christmas break and it also happened that at the same time friends of his told Kicker that he told them he's fully committed to the burger way of life, that he has no intention to live professionally and that he's made enough money for a lifetime already. I mean what's next? A Bild exclusive that he eats Baby seals to maximize his fat intake? This smear campaign against Germany's most beloved player has to stop!