Gif Request Thread

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Requesting that ridiculous running style Carroll just did when he came on for england.

It has loop potential with various backgrounds.

Lance Uppercut

When Earnshaw missed that sitter there was a Wales player in the 6 yard box, squatting down with his head in his hands, looking for all the world like he was crimping off a loaf. Make it happen.

Alwyn

Got rid of his pee
Can I be the first to request that little lad's face after Bolton hit the bar around the hour mark?

alastair

ignorant
Might be a bit cheeky given it's not a United related gif, but any chance of the moment late in the first half of the Arsenal match where Szczesny completely skins the onrushing forward like he's been in goal 15 years? Top stuff.

Collina

Cheers, but that's not the whole thing, I think. I think it continued for a bit, and Anderson ended up taking the ball backwards just to make sure the whole team was involved in it. ;)

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Cheers, but that's not the whole thing, I think. I think it continued for a bit, and Anderson ended up taking the ball backwards just to make sure the whole team was involved in it. ;)
Yeah but if I did all that in one GIF it would have been about 15mb :lol:

I'll do the rest as another GIF I guess :p

moses

Can't We Just Be Nice?
Staff
Might be a bit cheeky given it's not a United related gif, but any chance of the moment late in the first half of the Arsenal match where Szczesny completely skins the onrushing forward like he's been in goal 15 years? Top stuff.
Good to see the young lad watching De Gea DVDs to get a few pointers.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Part 2

Couldn't let it go on any longer, Photoshop wouldn't let me save it if it was any longer :lol: (It's sped up a little bit for the same reason)
Time to starting using flash to create your gifs.

decorativeed

Part 2

Couldn't let it go on any longer, Photoshop wouldn't let me save it if it was any longer :lol: (It's sped up a little bit for the same reason)
I didn't even realise you could use photoshop to make these. I use (with very varying degrees of success) the Adobe Media Converter.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
I didn't even realise you could use photoshop to make these. I use (with very varying degrees of success) the Adobe Media Converter.
window-animation, then jusyt use the layers as different frames

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
Time to starting using flash to create your gifs.
Nooo. I used to used Flash (nor for GIFs, but for Flash stuff, strangely enough), and I wouldn't really want to use it again :p

Make sure the video you want to make a GIF from is avi or mov , and then "File -> Import -> Video Frames to Layers..." :D (Open the Animation window too, to make things easier).

Gif for Hernandez's movement for the first goal?

EDIT: Too late :p