Gif Request Thread

CrypticClash

Anyone got any pics of Jones funny faces during that match? there MUST have been some good uns :D
There you go. However, let me warn you, you might not dream of anything else - than the lovely pair you're about to see - for decades.

Green_Red

There you go. However, let me warn you, you might not dream of anything else - than the lovely pair you're about to see - for decades.
Look at that pitch.. like carpet! Love to have a knock around on that.. quality!

GifLord

Better at GIFs than posts
That's Boateng Marriner :p
oops my bad
thought it was Alaba at least thats what Guardian think's
6 min: United are bang up for this, though, and are playing with the sort of intensity rarely seen from this season. On the right, Welbeck produces a lovely dragback to nutmeg Alaba. But that's as far as he's allowed to go, three Bayern players stepping in to strong-arm him off the ball.

Loublaze

ATLien
@Olly or @GifLord, could any one of you talented guys please gif the moment in the last game (Newcastle) when Fellaini was robbed of the ball by Cisse. It was in the 67th min and begins approx 66:28

Olly Gunnar Solskjær

Marxist bacon-hating kebab-dodging Tinder rascal
Scout
@Olly or @GifLord, could any one of you talented guys please gif the moment in the last game (Newcastle) when Fellaini was robbed of the ball by Cisse. It was in the 67th min and begins approx 66:28
This it? The version of the match I downloaded is missing the clock so it was bit hard to find the exact time.

Loublaze

ATLien
This it? The version of the match I downloaded is missing the clock so it was bit hard to find the exact time.

Cheers friend that's it!

@Shamwow its not a foul. He was messing about with the ball in a very dangerous part of the pitch. What did he expect? He got robbed clean

Tomuś

Nani is crap, I tell you!
Is that a foul in your eyes or a player showing an acute lack of awareness in a busy part of the field?
You do realize both can happen at the same time? Fellaini takes ages on the ball but the ball is still shielded as he's still with his back to Gouffran who sticks his elbow into Fellaini's back. Clear foul. What Fellaini does here is totally irrelevant to the discussion.

Loublaze

ATLien
You do realize both can happen at the same time? Fellaini takes ages on the ball but the ball is still shielded as he's still with his back to Gouffran who sticks his elbow into Fellaini's back. Clear foul. What Fellaini does here is totally irrelevant to the discussion.
Well even the pundits thought he was weak on the ball. The ball is not even shielded as it left his foot (poor first touch) seconds before Cisse robbed him. Fellaini showed Cisse the ball and he took it.

Tomuś

Well even the pundits thought he was weak on the ball. The ball is not even shielded as it left his foot (poor first touch) seconds before Cisse robbed him. Fellaini showed Cisse the ball and he took it.
If even the pundits think there was no foul (which going by what you said they didn't) then who am I to disagree.

Loublaze

ATLien
If even the pundits think there was no foul (which going by what you said they didn't) then who am I to disagree.
The two commentators said Fellaini was weak and Cisse wanted it more. It wasn't a foul.

Tomuś

I heard commentators denying mile's offside in the build up to one of City's goals this weekend, even after numerous replays. Just saying. It looks we only can agree to disagree.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Is it just me or is that a foul?
That's not a foul. 9/10 times a referee won't give that. If he was aware of his surroundings he could have anticipated the challenge and brushed him off. Only himself to blame.

Tomuś

That's not a foul. 9/10 times a referee won't give that. If he was aware of his surroundings he could have anticipated the challenge and brushed him off. Only himself to blame.
True. Only that the proportions are exactly reversed.

Tomuś

I understand that as 9 says no, 1 says it's a foul you. That's what you meant. And I'd wager it's more or less the other way round.

And I don't see what's funny there, unless you aren't taking the mickey.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
I understand that as 9 says no, 1 says it's a foul you. That's what you meant. And I'd wager it's more or less the other way round.

And I don't see what's funny there, unless you aren't taking a micky.
Not a single one of your players appeals for a foul, that's normally a pretty good gauge of whether it was a free-kick or not. Teams appeal for anything these days. Fellaini was lazy and casual and he got robbed of possession, like I said, not many refs will give him that, especially if it's not enough to send him to the deck.

Tomuś

Most fouls in present football are not enough to deck an athlete. But you're right about that in a way - sometimes you have to dive to get one and Fellaini didn't. Our players didn't appeal because a) we were already comfortable, b) there wasn't a great deal of danger seeing as Gouffran was covered after a couple of seconds anyway.

I can't believe I've just lost half an hour to discuss a completely meaningless, 10 seconds' incident in a game we won 4-0.