g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Giggs trial

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Have you lost your ticket to Tokyo2020 by any chance ? because this is some fecking amazing mental gymnastics on display here.
He’d fit right in with their organisers. Half of them been sacked for making ridiculous remarks.

Hound Dog

Supports
Whoever I bet on
Very naive of this lady to think she was going to have a committed spiritual union with Giggsy.

The likes of Italians and Brazilian footballers get to have as many birds they want, whenever they want, and it's kind of accepted by the girlfriends and wives.

I'll always defend Giggs. Yes he boned his brothers missus for years, but he had already been dating her before his brother got his hands on her. So his brother decided to marry a bird who his famous sibling had already been shagging for years. That's not a wise move and smacks of insecurity from Rodri. Anyways a lot of famous athletes are sexaholics. Comes with the territory. Very easy to judge them when you're a bloke who doesn't exactly have women hanging out of you.
I see that the Red Pill philosophy has truly gone mainstream.

Bleu

Supports
New England Revolution
You'll always get people on here trying to twist your words.

Is violence against women OK? Absolutely not and those who do it should absolutely be punished.

But point I was making is that is this woman the innocent victim? Or was she hoping to provoke Giggs into a reaction so that she can swindle him for millions by attacking him in a way that will cause him to respond, while conveniently having her sister there to watch? Was it all premeditated?

I don't thing Giggs is the monster that many are so eager to portray him as here. Has he ever been violent with any of his previous 10,000 girlfriends? As far as I know he hasn't, so that's why I'm suspicious of this lady taking him to court.
As a young father who has a young daughter, shame on you. Comments like these, you know why they are made, to put doubt against women which will create backlash towards them, and in turn hope for women to stop coming forth when dealing with abuse. This mentality is so wrong. It isnt as if Ryan Giggs has no history. He was shagging his brothers wife for 8 years and didn't bat an eyelid! He is certainly not a beacon for morality or a man to put trust in, especially throwing such accusations to a woman who came forth against him.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
Dunno, that is the sentence.

Is violence against women OK? Absolutely not and those who do it should absolutely be punished.

But point I was making is that is this woman the innocent victim? Or was she hoping to provoke Giggs into a reaction so that she can swindle him for millions by attacking him in a way that will cause him to respond, while conveniently having her sister there to watch? Was it all premeditated?

I don't thing Giggs is the monster that many are so eager to portray him as here. Has he ever been violent with any of his previous 10,000 girlfriends? As far as I know he hasn't, so that's why I'm suspicious of this lady taking him to court.
Oh dear! I don't think anyone can twist those words,and you can add 'Giggs' Expert' to your list of talents.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
I was thinking of Negan out of Walking Dead but yeah, I think he’s quite unsavoury.
He isn't quite as charismatic as Negan. Giggs' hasn't any leadership skills but would probably see it as his duty to service women for the benefit of mankind

Suedesi

It's a problem in both cases but it's worse when someone make up something that is supported by nothing else than his imagination.
Is it though? I think Giggs is a scumbag of a person for shagging his brother's wife and smacking women around, but then why would a sane woman willingly want to get with Giggsy. I'm not victim blaming, but to question the sanity of any woman dating Giggs is not that farfetched. Anyways, so far it's still in the "allegedly phase" so let's see what the discovery process produces.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Is it though? I think Giggs is a scumbag of a person for shagging his brother's wife and smacking women around, but then why would a sane woman willingly want to get with Giggsy. I'm not victim blaming, but to question the sanity of any woman dating Giggs is not that farfetched. Anyways, so far it's still in the "allegedly phase" so let's see what the discovery process produces.
I don't really know what you are on about but the point is the last sentence of your post. You don't have to make up things in order to wait and see, you don't have to insinuate anything about anyone.

FatTails

Very naive of this lady to think she was going to have a committed spiritual union with Giggsy.

The likes of Italians and Brazilian footballers get to have as many birds they want, whenever they want, and it's kind of accepted by the girlfriends and wives.

I'll always defend Giggs. Yes he boned his brothers missus for years, but he had already been dating her before his brother got his hands on her. So his brother decided to marry a bird who his famous sibling had already been shagging for years. That's not a wise move and smacks of insecurity from Rodri. Anyways a lot of famous athletes are sexaholics. Comes with the territory. Very easy to judge them when you're a bloke who doesn't exactly have women hanging out of you.
Found the incel.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Because he has power, prestige, looks, wealth and massive fame etc. Tons of woman want to date thundercunts providing they are "alpha" and all that. Even serial killers in prison get tons of offers.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID

This post is actually worse than the first post.

Shark

@NotShark
How anyone with any sense of morals can defend Giggs off the field is a tad baffling. He's scum.

Deery

Dreary
I think the 3 years of coercive behaviour is actually the worst if found guilty of that he will be definitely be looking at jail time..

Withnail

I think the 3 years of coercive behaviour is actually the worst if found guilty of that he will be definitely be looking at jail time..
And so it should be. I'm just glad it's a crime now. Some people have had their lives destroyed by that kind of abuse and it can take a long time to recover.

Suedesi

I don't really know what you are on about but the point is the last sentence of your post. You don't have to make up things in order to wait and see, you don't have to insinuate anything about anyone.
At this point none knows the facts other than Giggs and the lady in question. All we can do is hypothesize.

My point is that if we accept that Giggs is a scumbag (which I do) then this woman is not normal either for wanting to be with him- she's after money, fame, prestige or whatever... As such we should suspend judgment and refrain labeling either party until all the facts come out.

That's it

BridgeBanter

Supports
Chelsea

You doubling down astonishingly makes your first post seem more measured. Absolute nonsense your speaking.

JPRouve

Scout
At this point none knows the facts other than Giggs and the lady in question. All we can do is hypothesize.

My point is that if we accept that Giggs is a scumbag (which I do) then this woman is not normal either for wanting to be with him- she's after money, fame, prestige or whatever... As such we should suspend judgment and refrain labeling either party until all the facts come out.

That's it
So to be clear, you are not disagreeing with me? You do realize that I didn't label anyone and crititicized a poster for trying to twist things in order to put the alleged victim in a bad light? Also the reasons why the woman was with Giggs are totally irrelevant, it doesn't justify the alleged assault and doesn't even mitigates it.

So if someone doesn't have anything valuable to say, it's best to say nothing.

RedDevil@84

You are having a mare.
If your whole point was maybe Giggs is innocent, then you could have just said that.

mu4c_20le

To be fair, this doesn't explain nor justify the coercion charges. But then again, those are just allegations, and as usual there are people who can't wait to stick the knife in after hearing only one side of the story. Not much to post about until the next stage of the trial.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Can someone explain what this mean, what constitutes coercive behaviour?

Suedesi

So to be clear, you are not disagreeing with me? You do realize that I didn't label anyone and crititicized a poster for trying to twist things in order to put the alleged victim in a bad light? Also the reasons why the woman was with Giggs are totally irrelevant, it doesn't justify the alleged assault and doesn't even mitigates it.

So if someone doesn't have anything valuable to say, it's best to say nothing.
Nice try - but in the real world if there is no proof and this becomes a "he said - she said situation" the reasons why the woman was with Giggs in the first place are absolutely relevant to the case. A competent defense attorney will be able to paint the alleged victim as hungry for money, power, fame etc, which would put her in a bad light.

It's not that complicated.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Can someone explain what this mean, what constitutes coercive behaviour?
In broad terms it means a pattern of controlling or threatening behaviour including some form of physical, emotional, financial or sexual abuse.

Things that could form that pattern of behaviour would include things like stopping someone from seeing their friends/family, depriving them of basic needs (food, electricity, etc.), monitoring their online activity, controlling when they can leave the house, controlling what they wear, controlling who they talk to, constant put-downs and belittling, humiliating them or forcing them to do humiliating things, controlling someone's access to money, stopping them from being able to work, threatening to reveal/publish embarrassing private information, etc.

In Giggs' case we know one accusation is that he threatened to send emails to her friends and employer about her sexual behaviour, for example.

JPRouve

Scout
Nice try - but in the real world if there is no proof and this becomes a "he said - she said situation" the reasons why the woman was with Giggs in the first are absolutely relevant to the case. A competent defense attorney will be able to paint the alleged victim as hungry for money, power, fame etc, which would put her in a bad light.

It's not that complicated.
Which happens to be irrelevant in the case of whether the assault happened or didn't happen . You do realize that you are not in a court of justice and that you do not have to judge anyone or make up anything about someone you know nothing about? There is no compelling reason to pick a side, let alone make up things about either side on a football forum.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
In broad terms it means a pattern of controlling or threatening behaviour including some form of physical, emotional, financial or sexual abuse.

Things that could form that pattern of behaviour would include things like stopping someone from seeing their friends/family, depriving them of basic needs (food, electricity, etc.), monitoring their online activity, controlling when they can leave the house, controlling what they wear, controlling who they talk to, constant put-downs and belittling, humiliating them or forcing them to do humiliating things, controlling someone's access to money, stopping them from being able to work, threatening to reveal/publish embarrassing private information, etc.

In Giggs' case we know one accusation is that he threatened to send emails to her friends and employer about her sexual behaviour, for example.
Thanks.

Suedesi

Which happens to be irrelevant in the case of whether the assault happened or didn't happen . You do realize that you are not in a court of justice and that you do not have to judge anyone or make up anything about someone you know nothing about? There is no compelling reason to pick a side, let alone make up things about either side on a football forum.
Oh no, I thought we were in a court of law and not on a football forum. My bad, now I realize you're patronizing AND obtuse.

Only Giggs and his (ex) gf know exactly what happened. Unless, there's proof of what allegedly happened, this becomes a "he said - she said situation". In such case the characters and motivations of both parties are absolutely relevant to discovering what allegedly transpired. It's not picking a side or making up stuff, it's called logical thinking.

I'm team no one in this affair, so feel free to comment further amongst yourselves.

JPRouve

Scout
Oh no, I thought we were in a court of law and not on a football forum. My bad, now I realize you're patronizing AND obtuse.

Only Giggs and his (ex) gf know exactly what happened. Unless, there's proof of what allegedly happened, this becomes a "he said - she said situation". In such case the characters and motivations of both parties are absolutely relevant to discovering what allegedly transpired. It's not picking a side or making up stuff, it's called logical thinking.

I'm team no one in this affair, so feel free to comment further amongst yourselves.
I'm the one being patronizing after you invoke "the real word" and you are the one commenting with yourself, I asked you several times about what you are talking about and you keep going into tangents that have nothing to do with the post you initially quoted even though I told what I was responding to.
As for the rest of your post, that's why we both agree on this statement of yours.

As such we should suspend judgment and refrain labeling either party until all the facts come out.

Giggs86

Innocent until proven guilty. Isn't it her word against his? Is there any real evidence or is it just a big snowball of smearing his reputation?