Giggs trial

Tarrou

Very naive of this lady to think she was going to have a committed spiritual union with Giggsy.

The likes of Italians and Brazilian footballers get to have as many birds they want, whenever they want, and it's kind of accepted by the girlfriends and wives.

I'll always defend Giggs. Yes he boned his brothers missus for years, but he had already been dating her before his brother got his hands on her. So his brother decided to marry a bird who his famous sibling had already been shagging for years. That's not a wise move and smacks of insecurity from Rodri. Anyways a lot of famous athletes are sexaholics. Comes with the territory. Very easy to judge them when you're a bloke who doesn't exactly have women hanging out of you.
Richard Keys and Andy Grays hot mic has entered the chat...

IWat

Actually he would need it despite the allegations. He’s never dealt with the demons of his absentee dad who was also abusive, the death of his mum who he worshipped and all the trust issues or lack of surrounding his relationship with Rodri.
The guy needs major help but it’s up to him to seek it.
I came from an abusive home, please don't defend this rubbish. I've ended up in psychiatric hospitals after suicide attempts. I don't shag my brothers missus or smack women. That's just being a twat.

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
You'd think that evidence would be easy to get based on them accusations, texts, call logs, CCTV in the hotel...
The other accusations, the physical abuse is very difficult to prove without evidence such as pictures of bruises etc.
Pictures of bruises don’t prove anything.
A friend of mine was accused of physically abusing his then wife. He had been a prick anyway and was having an affair but she got pissed and in a row with him, fell down the stairs. He was accused of beating her up because her shoulder was badly bruised. It was never proved but he still had to leave the family home as is the case in in any spousal abuse cases. He did end up having a restraining order and only supervised visits with his kids.

Josep Dowling

Very naive of this lady to think she was going to have a committed spiritual union with Giggsy.

The likes of Italians and Brazilian footballers get to have as many birds they want, whenever they want, and it's kind of accepted by the girlfriends and wives.

I'll always defend Giggs. Yes he boned his brothers missus for years, but he had already been dating her before his brother got his hands on her. So his brother decided to marry a bird who his famous sibling had already been shagging for years. That's not a wise move and smacks of insecurity from Rodri. Anyways a lot of famous athletes are sexaholics. Comes with the territory. Very easy to judge them when you're a bloke who doesn't exactly have women hanging out of you.
Innocent until proven guilty but Giggs has a lot of history. Not sure you can make excuses for any man shagging his brother’s wife or the other accusations he’s trying to defend in court.

pascell

Guessing you're 'one of the lads' and your mantra is 'boys will be boys'

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
It always sounds bad when snippets of a prosecution is reported on. I'm sure Giggs' legal team will have their own version of events.

He's plead not guilty - his legal team will have given him their opinion on whether he has a good chance of beating the charges. If there was lots of evidence against him he'd probably be pleading guilty to avoid jail time.
He's a very wealthy man accused of assaulting a woman. Guilty or not, he likely has a decent chance of beating the charge. Added to the fact that pleading guilty would end his managerial career and damage his reputation further, I would think it would require pretty conclusive evidence against him for his lawyers to advise against fighting it.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Innocent until proven guilty but Giggs has a lot of history. Not sure you can make excuses for any man shagging his brother’s wife or the other accusations he’s trying to defend in court.
You could say he was doing his brother a favour by exposing what a slag his wife was.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
If the verdict is guilty, his SPOTY award should be rescinded (possibly awarded to whomever got the 2nd most votes - anyone know who that was?) because this ain't no decent sort of 'personality', with the proviso.... 'if true', of course.
Jenson Button

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
SPOTY is on sporting merits only I think or else Rashford would have had it in the bag.

Withnail

Well you seem to have a balanced and healthy view on relationships and women in particular.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016

Jesus, man.

Inigo Montoya

If the verdict is guilty, his SPOTY award should be rescinded (possibly awarded to whomever got the 2nd most votes - anyone know who that was?) because this ain't no decent sort of 'personality', with the proviso.... 'if true', of course.
Jenson Button IIRC. It came in for a lot of ridicule as everyone knew thousands of Utd fans voted for him despite Button winning the F1 title in 09 and Jessica Ennis winning her 1st world title as well

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
God what a scumfeck. I used to have him and Cantona as my favourite players, now it’s just Cantona after 2011.I think the 2011 stuff is the main reason I have a cynical and low opinion on footballers these days.
We loved these players for footballing ability and nothing wrong with it. But we really don't know how they are in their personal lives.

Need to stop thinking they are good in personal life too. But most won't think objectively if they start to idolise peoples though. If bad things come out about them subconscious mind won't let to believe the truth and try to defend their idols though they not know them personally.

Pearl.Jam

thats a real offensive post, you must be so proud!!

Inigo Montoya

We loved these players for footballing ability and nothing wrong with it. But we really don't know how they are in their personal lives.

Need to stop thinking they are good in personal life too. But most won't think objectively if they start to idolise peoples though. If bad things come out about them subconscious mind won't let to believe the truth and try to defend their idols though they not know them personally.
Blimey, we have Freud here now :lol:

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22

Ignoring the fact this post is batshit

Are you missing the details of the case, you know where he is being accused of violence? You are apparently only looking into his infidelities?

Inigo Montoya

That's exactly what happens in a trial...

The Firestarter

Oh wow, rarely terrible post.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20

Giggsy might have shot Kennedy but it's a very difficult angle from the grassy knoll on a moving target and he wouldn't have had any way of knowing he'd be able to make it until he tried. African and South American presidents get bumped off all the time and nobody bats an eye. It's also not a wise move to be riding around in an open top car about 900 years after the invention of the gun. Shocking lack of foresight.

Inigo Montoya

Giggsy might have shot Kennedy but it's a very difficult angle from the grassy knoll on a moving target and he wouldn't have had any way of knowing he'd be able to make it until he tried. African and South American presidents get bumped off all the time and nobody bats an eye. It's also not a wise move to be riding around in an open top car about 900 years after the invention of the gun. Shocking lack of foresight.
:lol:

SirAnderson

:lol:

This is why I am refreshing this thread, enjoying all the replies to his post. :lol: Gives me hope!