Television Gotham - TV series

Andersons Dietician

Ooooooft, that ending scene.
Pretty sure that was Wayne manor and my guess is he’s just made two people look like Martha and Thomas Wayne

The scenes between Ed and Penguin are great in this again brilliant casting and Harvey “The kids fast”

Still not sure if Echo is
Harley Quinn or not. Will they even have a Harley as the teased at it but I suppose they could just leave it as this is echo and Harley is someone the joker creates later in life who has certain things that remind him of echo.

Kostur

海尔的老板

Catwoman? More like Catwomen. The feck has happened to her, from Michelle Pfeiffer to Luke Shaw. At this rate she's more likely to play Biggie Smalls rather than Selina Kyle.

Andersons Dietician

I loved the way this episode was shot, that running sequence was beautiful. The episode was great and the powder keg keeps building and given what the producers have said about the finale I can’t wait.

Walker though, what has she been in recently, I can picture her perfectly but can’t remember in what.

Sylar

Im a sucker for when big characters of the show come together in one place and work together (or work against each other)
Also
Guessing this is the start of Bane

Andersons Dietician

How good is that dude as Jeremiah? Seriously where do people rank him on the list because not including Hamill I’m going 2nd.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce

Andersons Dietician

I recognize her from Dexter
But different accent
Seems she’s been in absolutely loads of things I watch or have watched but I think it must be the Originals as that was the last thing I watched with her in it.

I’m going to write something below which will contain “supposed” major spoilers about the finale.
So IMDB list him as the Joker in an episode and it’s also been said that Batman will show in the final episode suit and all because the final will have a time hop. Not sure if David Masouz will get to wear the suit but could you imagine playing Bruce Wayne for 5 years and not get to put on the suit.

Andersons Dietician

That was good except for a few pacing issues I felt but the main scenes or that fight/conversation was brilliant and now looks like we are going to get the real thing.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Im a sucker for when big characters of the show come together in one place and work together (or work against each other)
Also
Guessing this is the start of Bane
I figured this as soon as the Eduardo posed like Tom Hardy did in TDR with his hands on his suspenders (?).

Andersons Dietician

Just saw an Instagram post saying it’s been 10 years to the day since Heath Ledger won his Oscar and well last night
We saw the death of Jeremiah and the birth of the real Joker
weird timing.

Sylar

That was good except for a few pacing issues I felt but the main scenes or that fight/conversation was brilliant and now looks like we are going to get the real thing.
Yeah I get what youre saying. It was well done overall. Quite excited to see what the end point is for some characters (others are a bit more obvious) but moreso how they get there

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Finally caught up to this season - loving it!! So much going on but it doesn't feel complicated or too rushed. The guy who plays Jeremiah/Jerome is fantastic.

SqueakyWeasel

Not cancelled, it is being wrapped up.
It was originally planned to be two more whole seasons of 22 episodes. The US parent network did not want to renew because the ratings there are so poor (ie' they cancelled the show) but some other markets objected and it was agreed to wrap the show up in one shorter season than leave it hanging. So, it was definitely never planned to be "wrapped up" so quickly which might explain why …

Killer croc?

The bad guys of Gotham are coming thick and fast.

ha_rooney

Shame it's only got a few episodes left. It's so much better than the early seasons & really could continue for another season at the very least.

Killer croc?

The bad guys of Gotham are coming thick and fast.
Yeah I think that had to be Killer Croc.

Andersons Dietician

So I think that was probably the worst Gotham episode there has ever been. Load of self indulgent rubbish. Written by Ben Mackenzie then directed by Erin Richards. Like that thing near the end, what a load of bollox.

ha_rooney

So I think that was probably the worst Gotham episode there has ever been. Load of self indulgent rubbish. Written by Ben Mackenzie then directed by Erin Richards. Like that thing near the end, what a load of bollox.
Yep... it was a filler episode which was completely pointless & added nothing to this season. Disappointing.

Drifter

American
Something seems a bit off about this season . Like they know it's the last and can not be bothered. Bane episode was ok , but barbara's pregnancy was cringe ,especially her level of recovery after giving birth. With two episodes to go ,can't help but feel this show is going out on a whimper.

Andersons Dietician

Something seems a bit off about this season . Like they know it's the last and can not be bothered. Bane episode was ok , but barbara's pregnancy was cringe ,especially her level of recovery after giving birth. With two episodes to go ,can't help but feel this show is going out on a whimper.
It was all going well till these last 2 episodes in my opinion. Kinda feel like they’ve ruined a lot of this show just due to Benjamin McKenzie and Morena Baccarins relationship. Like they just seem to do things so they can have telly moments. That wedding last week, still absolutely ridiculous.

Anyway, I know a couple of things that are about to happen and they should be fairly impactful and big moments so hopefully the last 2 episodes were just anomalies in what has been a very good season so far.

Sylar

Caught up. That trail of Jim Gordan episode :lol: Fair play to the actor, hes got to have big love-in scenes with a host of beautiful women and gets to marry his actual partner on TV. haha.

Bane was cool though. And I could understand what the F he was saying. Looking forward to the last few eps although its almost 3 weeks away. They should have Batman as the cliffhanger for the next episode and then let Bruce be Batman for the whole of the finale.

Andersons Dietician

Ummmmm anyone seen the recent post from
Cameron Monaghan
or the Gotham instagram...

Can not fecking wait to see this, looks incredible.

Short teaser, but big reveal.

Image of a character

seriously, how good does that
joker
look?

Looks a million times better than this rubbish we are in store for

Drifter

American
Terrible and cheesy episode. Don't think they are even trying anymore.

Kostur

海尔的老板
God I know why they do it but I hate this 'let the character speak of the last 10 years since we've time-lapsed and need to let you guys KNOW THAT THIS PARTICULAR MAN HAS BEEN IN THE ASYLUM AND THIS ONE IS STILL A COP FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS AND'.

New Selina is hot though.

Andersons Dietician

I guess better to leave them wanting more, but I really want more now it is where it’s at.

I wish we had actually gotten to see Bruce Wayne and they had brought someone in for it like they did with Lili Simons for CatWoman.
A bit gutted that technically we didn’t get “The Joker” even if clearly we know that is him. The name must be trademarked. Wish we had gotten more of him in that episode as even the 5 minutes clearly better than Leto and probably going to piss all over Phoenix.

The story in the episode was a bit weak and was pretty much just fan pay off to get a Batman in but really wish they’d done this over 2 episodes but still good enough send off for the series.

Fingers crossed they do a Batman or something.[/spoiler]