Television Graham Norton Show

Andersons Dietician

Vanessa Kirby was funny, this Friday however the legend is back Miriam Margoyles. Wonder what crazy story she’ll have for everyone this visit

RedPed

Whatabouter.
That's annoying when the guests are bad, but these 4 are pretty good (especially Ryan Gosling, who is just awesome)
True! Lady Gaga already on the road to Botox and plastic surgery heaven!

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
True! Lady Gaga already on the road to Botox and plastic surgery heaven!
That’s the leading spokeswoman for body confidence right there. Preach sister.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
Possibly the worst music I have ever heard.

Smores

I can only assume the cheering audience were brought in by their label.

Pexbo

Supports
Big Days
I’ll be in the audience for Graham Norton tonight, some guys I know off a furries forum are going and suggested I join them because my favourite band is going to be on it. I’m really really super excited, it’s my first time doing something like this. What should I wear? Omg I sound like such a dork lol

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Must've been staged, yeah. From what I've heard about the management of k-pop it would be a drop in the ocean.
Wild screaming whenever they said anything. What they were coming out with was pure garbage too.

KanieKaned

Possib
Possibly but during the recordings of these shows producers come out prior and tell the audience that when told to they should cheer, clap, hoot or whatever. At times if its not satisfactory it will be shot again to get the desired result.

Thats showbiz.

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Must've been staged, yeah. From what I've heard about the management of k-pop it would be a drop in the ocean.
Wild screaming whenever they said anything. What they were coming out with was pure garbage too.
Nah their fans are crazy to the point that they will buy the same album multiple times over or stream their videos 24/7 so that they break records. They've sold out all their concerts of their world tour in minutes (just performed at a chockful Citifield stadium and of course in London), their mv broke taylor swift's record of most viewed video in 24 hours, they've had two no. 1s albums on billboard and their singles hit 10 and 11 in the hot top 100 of billboard, with a no1 single just a matter of time it seems.... this by singing in korean, no english.

Within two years you will see them performing at the super bowl or attend the grammys, mark that one down as another prediction soon to be spot on. :lol:

Smores

Nah their fans are crazy to the point that they will buy the same album multiple times over or stream their videos 24/7 so that they break records. They've sold out all their concerts of their world tour in minutes (just performed at a chockful Citifield stadium and of course in London), their mv broke taylor swift's record of most viewed video in 24 hours, they've had two no. 1s albums on billboard and their singles hit 10 and 11 in the hot top 100 of billboard, with a no1 single just a matter of time it seems.... this by singing in korean, no english.

Within two years you will see them performing at the super bowl or attend the grammys, mark that one down as another prediction soon to be spot on. :lol:
Well someone knows a lot about them.....

Classical Mechanic

They’re already massive Kevin. Poor effort trying to claim this.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

I know they're nuts, but this is the Graham Norton show. I don't think you find out who's on it before you get tickets.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Just watched maybe last weeks or whatever. feck me, Cheryl Cole looks good

Edit: not last weeks, no idea when it was from.

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Just watched maybe last weeks or whatever. feck me, Cheryl Cole looks good

Edit: not last weeks, no idea when it was from.
She's got to be a psycho bitch, headcase or something. That's the only logical reasoning I have, cause you don't feck things up when you're coming home to Cheryl Cole (or just Cheryl now). You just don't.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Jackie Chan tonight :drool:

Shame he's on with John Cena :(

Yagami

Good post resistant
Why no Jackie Chan? :(

I had to sit through John Cena, that girl in blue, Miley Cyrus and that Mark for nothing.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
John Cena is such a weird guy. Like he's been created as the ultra-American, from the way he looks to the way he acts. Seems like a nice guy but something off there.

AkaAkuma

John Cena is such a weird guy. Like he's been created as the ultra-American, from the way he looks to the way he acts. Seems like a nice guy but something off there.
He's similar in nature to a lot of Americans I've met from the central areas. Very friendly and affable, but there are often pin drop moments where the conversation just veers off to a stop.

Habs

Yep can’t put my finger on it. Just always seems like he’s acting even when talking on these talkshows comes across fake to me

T_Model101

Yep can’t put my finger on it. Just always seems like he’s acting even when talking on these talkshows comes across fake to me
I highly recommend you watch the first episode of "Total Bella's" where Cena lists the endless rules that apply when living in his house
Absolute maniac :lol: