Gaming Gran Turismo 7 (PS4/PS5) | Full game and online multiplayer confirmed in free PS VR2 update

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I don’t know if it’s worth getting this and Elden Ring for PS4 or waiting…anyone else in the same boat?

Banat

The only car game I would like to play but wont be able as I have series x. Really sucks.
I will never forget playing GT2 on my PS 1, best time of my life!

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
Good to see it turned out well. Another PlayStation banger.

I used to love these games back in the day, but haven't played a numbered GT game in ages. I've played a bit of GT Sport and enjoyed the online, but I don't think I'll be buying this any time soon. Maybe when it drops in price considerably. I just get very bored racing against Ai opponents. After a few races, I've had enough.
On fire now ! Ill have a nice big library when I I get it :drool:

Adamsk7

GT2 was one of my favourite games ever. I couldn’t get in to three and then four put me off completely, haven’t been back to the series since. I’m gonna give it a week until some of you report back but I’d love to be able to enjoy this game again

Ainu

It has been a ridiculous month, it has to be said. Dying Light 2, Sifu, Horizon Forbidden West, Elden Ring and now this, all in the space of a month. All games I'm going to play at some point. I had grown a bit tired of GT but the excellent reviews have put this back on my radar. Full price is a bit steep for me though, so I'll just wait for a discount. Depending on how good the Dualsense support is, I might not even bother with a wheel this time around. I have a Thrustmaster T300RS but it's such a hassle setting it up in the living room.

F-Red

Looks like I'm going to have to part with my money for this tomorrow to get it on Friday. Looks great.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
I don’t know if it’s worth getting this and Elden Ring for PS4 or waiting…anyone else in the same boat?
there's absolutely nothing next gen about Elden Ring that would justify the wait, maybe getting 60fps vs 30fps.

GT7 supposedly makes great use of dualsense though.

Massive Spanner

I uninstalled Forza after about 2 hours, the races were very drop in and out all the pop-ups and achievements made me think I was in some social media app. It also didn't lend towards the things a racing game should have in my opinion which is perfecting tracks, learning the tiny improvements which shave time off the laps.

GT is a competitor of Forza Motorsport rather than Horizon and those games have always got me hooked.
Yeah true, Forza was weird, felt more like a simulator than a proper racing game, and didn't control that well either.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Very!

Driving games will never be worth £70 for me, maybe when it's cheaper.

Forza got great reviews too and I was bored of it after 5 laps.
I’ll spend a ridiculous amount of time on this, I dread to think how many hours I poured into GT5 back on the PS3 but in terms of cost per minute it’s “worth” £70 easy and as a bonus I preordered it for £60 :)

I’ll get more than £70 worth just out of time challenges around the Nurburgring.

Massive Spanner

Very!

I’ll spend a ridiculous amount of time on this, I dread to think how many hours I poured into GT5 back on the PS3 but in terms of cost per minute it’s “worth” £70 easy and as a bonus I preordered it for £60 :)

I’ll get more than £70 worth just out of time challenges around the Nurburgring.
I thought you weren't bothered with a ps5? :lol:

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
In terms of getting your money's worth, these games are always substantial. You like racing, you're going to have a good time as there's plenty to do.

Leg-End

It feels like a proper Gran Turismo again and it is bloody gorgeous too. Had a quick go on my lunch break, got the National B License out of the way.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
So many games to catch up on. Don’t know where to start. Feeling like I’m ready for a break from Apex. Still have Yakuza 0 to finish and then it’s between this, Horizon and Elden Ring

Ainu

Anyone else hated GT5? It just wasn't a fun game to play
It was a bloated and wildly inconsistent mess. The driving itself was enjoyable but everything else about it was a bit shit. Then in the next game they had us driving on the fecking moon, that's where they lost me.

AaronRedDevil

First time owning a GT game. Been hooplding out for this for a long time. I skipped Sport because it wasn’t the true GT from the reviews. Looking forward to digging into it.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Were you expecting it to change? Not tons you can do with driving sims to be fair..
I think its better than previous versions in terms of driving. Im just using a controller so dont know what its like with a steering wheel setup. Everything is improved menu wise etc but was hoping it might have evolved a bit from their basic world map system. Its not bad on that but it would have been nice to see something fresh there.
Looks great, sounds awesome and I think I will enjoy it much more than the previous 2-3 versions.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Were you expecting it to change? Not tons you can do with driving sims to be fair..
Number and type of cars and tracks is pretty much the same as in GT Sport, they've basically updated the game. Menus, driving hubs are pretty much identical, so that's pretty lazy too tbf.

Bebe

Anyone else hated GT5? It just wasn't a fun game to play
Found it insufferable but I think that had a lot to do with loading times, interface, etc etc. I didn't mind the driving, but everything else was frustrating from what I remember.