Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Leg-End

For a second I thought that was Ray Liotta doing the voice over but I don't think it is.

Spoony

The People's President
I like the look of that. When's it out then? and will it be set in the 90s a la San Andreas?

Lynk

Obsessed with discrediting Danny Welbeck
^^Well yeah we already knew that. You can tell it's LA/Los Santos just by looking at the city.
All we knew was that it was set in Los Santos. No mention or sight of the other cities.

I_live_cement

Cat freak
All we knew was that it was set in Los Santos. No mention or sight of the other cities.
Yeah it most likely is. They'd be in the trailer otherwise.

The state license plates don't mean anything though, Los Santos is in San Andreas.

kietotheworld

First trailer for San Andreas 1 only showed Los Santos, for what it's worth.

Lynk

Yeah been saying that on GTAG. 8 years later, I'm still on that site discussing GTA trailers and feeling like a 12 year old. :drool:

Lynk

Also, important to note GTA: San Andreas was first revealed in Game Informer US and that detailed the 3 cities. A trailer followed a month or so later, but everyone knew it would be a state.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
Oh man I haven't been this excited for a game since San Andreas, so many hours spent on that game.

Team Brian GB

Baby Cameron loves X-Factor
Supports
Chelsea
They could do the other cities as expansions, though as components they were all pretty poor.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
I hope it's not set solely in Los Santos.

Eirik Raude

I've seen many people speculate in a May 24th release, but that would surprise me quite a lot as Max Payne 3 (also Rockstar) will be released early 2012 as well. I would expect it to be released sometime in the fall. This is just my guesses based on pretty much nothing.

Hawkeye

From IGN.com

"Rockstar has confirmed that Grand Theft Auto V will be set in its fictional world of San Andreas.

San Andreas is a fictional U.S Southwestern state which includes three cites based on real U.S cities - Los Santos, (Los Angeles), San Fierro (San Francisco) and Las Venturas (Las Vegas). Rockstar has a habit of tweaking its cities, and GTA V is set in modern day, so it's possible that area names and the city's layout will change."
:cool:

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I've seen many people speculate in a May 24th release, but that would surprise me quite a lot as Max Payne 3 (also Rockstar) will be released early 2012 as well. I would expect it to be released sometime in the fall. This is just my guesses based on pretty much nothing.
Rockstar tend to release their big titles in May/June nowadays, possibly to avoid collision with other important releases that usually happen in October/November (see this year).

JezChan

May 24 rumour is mainly coming from the fact that the number "2405" appears on the kerb in the house foreclosure scene.