g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Gaming Grand Theft Auto VI | Trailer out now

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Holy shit. That looks so good. :drool:
Im with you, thought it looked so good. Its a shame its probably going to be xmas 2025 before we get to play it. I cant wait I have had 10 years of GTA5 keeping me amused so to have a whole new map and all that goes with it to learn is something to look forward to.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
I’m not really sure why anyone can be disappointed tbh

Well, the only real disappointment is that it doesn’t reveal much

Other than not revealing much, I’ve seen folks say it looks disappointing…..how? I saw incredible…..utterly stunning graphics and awesome crowd density

I’m looking forward too it even if it is abit of a long wait
Maybe they want to have a different setting / protagonist / visual style ? feck knows. There’s always good reason to be disappointed with anything - even things that you or me might find great.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
So the trailer didn't show any actual in game footage!?
I think it’ll look like that. It’s a year and a half away - the most expensive game on the planet can surely look like that in 2025. And Rockstar games tend to look great for their time of release anyway.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Can’t wait.

yeah the combat on V and RDR2 was a bit dated but they were just great vibes. Nobody can build a vibrant open world game quite like Rockstar.

Leg-End

2025……still, shouldn’t complain I’ll probably clear my backlog by then.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Anyone reckon we will have a new PS5/Xbox model in time before this?

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Im with you, thought it looked so good. Its a shame its probably going to be xmas 2025 before we get to play it. I cant wait I have had 10 years of GTA5 keeping me amused so to have a whole new map and all that goes with it to learn is something to look forward to.
Agree - the city looks so much deeper, if that makes sense! Even just from the short glimpses in the trailer! Would love if the NPCs were like they were in RDR2 and you could follow them around and they had routines. Would be a lot more complex in this game, but would be v cool if cars and people didn't magically spawn in so near to you.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Agree - the city looks so much deeper, if that makes sense! Even just from the short glimpses in the trailer! Would love if the NPCs were like they were in RDR2 and you could follow them around and they had routines. Would be a lot more complex in this game, but would be v cool if cars and people didn't magically spawn in so near to you.
Maybe they'll have hubs scattered around the city where NPCs do this? I always imagined driving into, for example, Grove Street in SA and there being a handful of NPCs going through their own narrative that changes over time similar to RDR2. Some guy working on his car until it's eventually built, an old woman shaking her fist as some kids playing on her lawn before losing it and setting up bear traps, other mundane shit like that.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Can't stop watching the trailer. :lol: No other game company is able to get and portray current society like Rockstar do and can. They're phenomenal.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.

Lucia is wearing a tag on her ankle, I'm thinking that this might be a gameplay mechanic, instant wanted stars if out past a certain time.

Herman Toothrot

This looks wonderful. As big a step from RDR2 as it was from GTAV.

It's obviously way too early to complain about gameplay or mechanics we don't know of. From the little we have to go off, it looks like this story may be more in line with the seriousness of RDR2. The world looks beautiful, my one wish is that they build in single-player DLC. It probably won't happen, but if you've built a world this exciting, it seems criminal to not tell more stories in it. I know there's online, but it's not the same as something like Lost & Damned or Ballad of Gay Tony.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
That looks epic, I absolutely cannot wait.

51m views in 10 hours is pretty mad too :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Difficult to judge whether it’s going to be clunky slow third person with the awful dot reticle from that video so I’m on the fence for now.

Sara125

This has been dragging on for so long I haven’t an iota of interest left
I take this comment from a few weeks ago back :lol: to start with, the graphics/visuals look sickkkk. Honestly it looks so worth the hype. 2025 seems like a lifetime away though :boring:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Damn that looks great. The shot of the Keys was just :drool:

If the density of those crowds is legit and not just for cinematic purposes then it's gonna be a cracking game.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I also disagree with those disappointed it's gone back to Vice City.

I don't think you can get more batshit/easy to parody than the US. And Florida is basically a real life GTA state anyway. It's a melting pot of races, cultures, crime, environments, etc.. It's perfect for GTA.

Nickosaur

Looks fantastic. Level of detail in the city, beaches etc. Population density and environments are insane.

Shame it will be 2026 before it's on PC. Might have to finally buy a PS5.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Already being spammed with 50 THINGS YOU MISSED IN THE TRAILER videos.

Camilo

Wish they'd have gone somewhere new. They did London back in the day, so why not have a go somewhere different. This isn't even set in the 80s, which was half the magic of the original.

You know it'll be good fun I suppose.

Kaos

2025 is light work, try being a Star Citizen fan :lol:

Glad they're not rushing it. Its inevitably going to be a generational release so I'd rather they spend the extra time polishing it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I also disagree with those disappointed it's gone back to Vice City.

I don't think you can get more batshit/easy to parody than the US. And Florida is basically a real life GTA state anyway. It's a melting pot of races, cultures, crime, environments, etc.. It's perfect for GTA.
Agreed. It's one of the best places they could choose to portray the satire they do so well and to reflect current life and world situations.

I would absolutely love a London based GTA but I don't think it will ever go there. The US market for Rockstar is too strong.

Real Name

So they're going with Bonnie and Clyde kind of story. Nice. Trailer looks stunning, seems like I'm going to buy Playstation after all.

And hide it from kids.