Granit "The Hacker" Xhaka | Likes his reds

Haha we'd probably extend his contract and have him on 500k.

Haha yeah we’re clueless innit. :wenger:

On a serious note with a genuine connection to the thread in question though, Arsenal extended his contract and gave him a raise despite him throwing the captain’s armband on the ground and telling Arsenal fans to feck off.

Just saw that he's on Cameo selling personalized video messages for $119 a piece. Gabriel Jesus is there too, charging $350 for each video. Jorginho $200.

Thoughts? Do these players really need that extra money so bad?

Just saw that he's on Cameo selling personalized video messages for $119 a piece. Gabriel Jesus is there too, charging $350 for each video. Jorginho $200.

350$ for 30s of "work" :lol::lol:
If there's people stupid enough to pay that then good on them, milk it as much as you can.

350$ for 30s of "work" :lol::lol:
If there's people stupid enough to pay that then good on them, milk it as much as you can.

Kind of agree that it's the ones paying for this that are stupid but at the same time I'm a bit bewildered about the greed of these players. Like they've just earned £25-50k for the day's work and they come home to sell videos for fans for money.

I only know that website due celebrities selling their services on it and I would assume that only few actually need the cash. Jordan Schlansky is the only one that needs it.

Thiago Silva is on there at £400 for a video :lol:

So is Robbie

If anyone is interested I'll record a video if you send me £5 just let me know what I should be wearing and what objects to use

How much could I realistically make? The famous duffer from Redcafe? One of you feckers would pay 50 quid surely?

One thing is for sure, and that is that I'd much rather pay you for a video to congratulate me on my birthday than Gabriel fecking Jesus and his sad, life-draining looking face and eyebrows

How much could I realistically make? The famous duffer from Redcafe? One of you feckers would pay 50 quid surely?
I’d pay that just to paint a face to the famous Redcafe duffer

What a season he is having in Leverkusen. Instrumental for their game and leads several statistics in the Bundesliga.

He definitely was underrated in here :lol:

He turned a corner last year and this year. He had good games, but was inconsistent and made mistakes. But Arteta really improved him and he is continuing under Xabi. Currently a top midfielder

What a season he is having in Leverkusen. Instrumental for their game and leads several statistics in the Bundesliga.

He definitely was underrated in here :lol:

Hes a good midfielder, he’s just not a lone 6, and it helps to have legs around him.

Id also say remember that it’s the Bundesliga, it’s not quite as difficult as the EPL.

Hes a good midfielder, he’s just not a lone 6, and it helps to have legs around him.

Id also say remember that it’s the Bundesliga, it’s not quite as difficult as the EPL.
I would say he's better with the ball than Rice just Rice is a way better 6. But until a couple months ago you weren't really using Rice as a pure 6.

I would say he's better with the ball than Rice just Rice is a way better 6. But until a couple months ago you weren't really using Rice as a pure 6.

He’s defo better with the ball than Rice, Rice is better without the ball. They’d actually have made a very good partnership and would have complimented each other well, probably the type of player that each player needs alongside them.

Arsenal selling him after the season he has was frankly baffling. Rice could never offer what he did offensively. If Rice instead was partnered with him and Odegaard they'd probably be on course to winning the league currently

He wanted to leave, we didn’t want to lose him, Arteta had already talked him into staying a year longer than he wanted to.

Fair enough. IMHO he was a huge loss.

Think he was as well, particularly because we lost Partey for the full season as well, as your losing 2 players who progress the ball better than their replacements. What we don’t know is how a Partey Rice midfield would have done mind you.

He's continuing the form he had from last season. And yea he needs a number 6, this season he's playing with Palacios, who has been fantastic as a number 6 rotating with Xhaka on runs forward.

Xhaka has been great, not only his ability but also the expereince he's bringing.

His leadership is missed in the dressing room as well. He wanted a new challenge so nothing more Arteta can do.
He also admited in an interview in Switzerland that his wifes dream was him playing for Leverkusen, as she grew up in the city.
So I think that played a (probably big) part as well.

His leadership is missed in the dressing room as well. He wanted a new challenge so nothing more Arteta can do.
afc123.png

He's continuing the form he had from last season. And yea he needs a number 6, this season he's playing with Palacios, who has been fantastic as a number 6 rotating with Xhaka on runs forward.

Xhaka has been great, not only his ability but also the expereince he's bringing.

I get that, people might have misinterpreted my earlier post. I’m saying that he was always a good midfielder, you just need to use him right, and Arsenal were misusing him up to a couple of seasons ago.

However, I’ve not checked stats or anything, but if he’s league leading on many metrics like the poster I quoted says, that’s in part likely because he doesn’t have the same level of competition in the Bundesliga as he did here, unless he was league leading in the same stats in this league, that’s all i was saying.

Didn’t mean to knock him in anyway.

A man reborn.

Has been one of the best midfielders the past 10 months.