Greta Thunberg

AlPistacho

The e-fight we didn't know we deserved :drool:
She’s going to be getting the worse kind of online abuse from his little puppy boys. Hope she has a team to moderate it.

Funnily enough I think a debate between her and Andrew Tate would be quite good as Andrew has never had his composure tested by people who like himself can say out the box things to make their point. (Well not that I’ve heard of anyways just Pierce Morgan, a Muslim YouTuber all people who I assume try to keep it professional)

Eyepopper

Lowering the tone since 2006
There was a thriving market amongst paedophiles for photoshopped photos of her onto naked kids bodies a couple of years ago.
Jesus, you need to find more wholesome communities to frequent.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
She’s going to be getting the worse kind of online abuse from his little puppy boys. Hope she has a team to moderate it.
I have no specific knowledge, but I find it hard to believe that Greta hasn't already been the victim of extreme amounts of online abuse. I mean at the point that anything added to it is probably reduntant. She must have a huge cyber-bullying chin. Probably far bigger than that dude.

Things like the above must be a dime a dozen, except this was a public figure so he got the privilege of a personalized reply.

Mike Smalling

Her reply is in the Top 25 of most liked Tweets ever :lol:

I'm not her biggest fan, far from it, but that is pretty epic.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I wish we had lots more people like Greta on this planet, changes would happen so much faster. Its amazing how so many dont understand her message and get caught up in the persona thing. We really are a fecking moronic species

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
I wish we had lots more people like Greta on this planet, changes would happen so much faster. Its amazing how so many dont understand her message and get caught up in the persona thing. We really are a fecking moronic species
Imagine hating a child because she said that making the only planet we have increasingly difficult to live on might be a bad idea?

nimic

something nice
Scout
Imagine hating a child because she said that making the only planet we have increasingly difficult to live on might be a bad idea?
I don't think Greta is going to change the world or anything, but in a hundred years no one will have a fecking clue Andrew Tate ever existed, but (some) people will know about Greta Thunberg. I'm probably wildly exaggerating Tate's reach, he might be forgotten about in two years.

Arruda

Love is in the air, everywhere I look around
Supports
Porto
I don't think Greta is going to change the world or anything, but in a hundred years no one will have a fecking clue Andrew Tate ever existed, but (some) people will know about Greta Thunberg. I'm probably wildly exaggerating Tate's reach, he might be forgotten about in two years.
In the meanwhile there are, apparently, about 150,000 incels paying him 50 bucks per month to be a part of his "university". I expect this number to rise, unless he really gets convicted for whatever and jailed.

Salt Bae was worth 70 million before the WC because he sprinkled salt in a video. Full reataurants in cities like NY despite extremely poor reviews of the quality. Probably worth a lot more this day [not that he deserves to be in the same post as the above dude].

Two guys I had never heard of before. Like me, many more will know them now.

It's depressing.

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
In the meanwhile there are, apparently, about 150,000 incels paying him 50 bucks per month to be a part of his "university". I expect this number to rise, unless he really gets convicted for whatever and jailed.

Salt Bae was worth 70 million before the WC because he sprinkled salt in a video. Full reataurants in cities like NY despite extremely poor reviews of the quality. Probably worth a lot more this day [not that he deserves to be in the same post as the above dude].

Two guys I had never heard of before. Like me, many more will know them now.

It's depressing.
There are a lot of quite stupid people in the world. A lot.