Gun control

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
I'd say more Scarface than zombie apocalypse. If a mob of people is trying to take over your home you likely have a lot of drugs or money stashed there and they want to take it.
I'd say it's more preparation towards a Purge type scenario.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
The GOP are going to block everything. The debate is soul destroying.
These guys need to be culled.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
I'll post my rant from the Uvalde shooting here as well because the more people who can see the brave little girl, WHO SHOULD NOT HAVE TO BE BRAVE, the better.
______

Hey, totally normal. All you gun owners are complicit in this. Every one of you who purchase guns and ammunition that fuels the purchase of politicians. You can tell yourselves that you are responsible gun owners, but know that what you are responsible for is this. Do not grieve, do not feel sad, do not feel angry. Watch it and be proud. You, in your own special way, did this.

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
The war on terror started. That seems a bit more radical than wanting to regulate guns.

Adisa

I saw two people get shot in March, 2014. I was 22 then. I had PTSD for two good years. I would enter every building and my first thought would be to look for escape routes in case there was a shooting.
It messed me up. I cannot imagine kids going through a scenario hundred times worse than that. I didn't even know the two guys that got shot personally. They were just policemen at an event I was attending.
I can't begin to imagine what these kids are going through.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
The war on terror started. That seems a bit more radical than wanting to regulate guns.
Not to mentioned they made it about a bajillion times harder to actually get on a plane.

You know, applying some common sense…

Maagge

enjoys sex, doesn't enjoy women not into ONS
Not to mentioned they made it about a bajillion times harder to actually get on a plane.

You know, applying some common sense…
Yup, and I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to fly a plane without extensive training and the proper licence. The people who lap this up are complete and utter idiots.

Jericholyte2

McConaughey was right when he said the US is far more United on the topic of gun control than it is divided. With 89% supporting the likes of background checks the vast vast majority would support sensible legislation.

But that 11% who aren’t are so active, so vocal, that they garner the impression of a much larger majority. Plus that 11% seems to include every paid up member of the NRA/GOP alliance.

Adisa

It was just as much for me as you :(. Watching that video of the little girl kind of broke me.
The one with the little girl talking about seeing her dad soon was gut wrenching.
I won't lie, I wish evil on these people.

RedDevilQuebecois

And to think that's the same guy who got shot near death by a disgruntled person a few years ago, it baffles the mind to see his position here.