Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

Fr. Todd Unctious

Well, some PL club is going to get the bargain of the century next summer when they sign Kane for free.

Levy is an idiot. Last chance to get good money for him AND with the key bonus of sending him away from the PL where he wont make your supporters feel like shit watching him score for a rival every week.

Now he’s going to get NO money for him AND likely watch your club legend lacing them up for a rival. Just stubborn to a fault.

Unlikely but imagine he ended up at Arsenal :lol:

Levy wouldn't be able to set foot in the Spurs Stadium

Dominos

Who says he wants to go ?
Do you think if Levy accepted Bayern's offer, Kane is going to turn round and say "actually I don't fancy moving, sorry Bayern you should have checked with me first".

Bayern aren't spending their entire summer chasing a player who's told them he doesn't want to join them.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Pay the asking price or go away.
You aren’t buying from Dortmund now.
According to reports our latest offer is very close to the initial asking price including bonuses.
So between Bayerns first offer and Levys initial asking price we now moved almost aaaaall the way towards the asking price.

I'm mad as a Bayern fan but if i were Kane i'd be furious.

the_cliff

You think his wife is looking at potential houses in munich and Bayern is wasting time with Levy despite Kane not wanting to join us? Surely...
That came from German media.

Yes, I think Bayern is wasting their time and majority of the people in here were saying that from the start, Kane will not join Bayern, there's more chance of him signing a new contract with Spurs.

Vault Dweller

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
According to reports our latest offer is very close to the initial asking price including bonuses.
So between Bayerns first offer and Levys initial asking price we now moved almost aaaaall the way towards the asking price.

Aye, from outside looking in Kane and Bayern have been mucked about a bit but Levy was always gonna drive the absolute hardest bargain.

Levi1

Do you think if Levy accepted Bayern's offer, Kane is going to turn round and say "actually I don't fancy moving, sorry Bayern you should have checked with me first".

Bayern aren't spending their entire summer chasing a player who's told them he doesn't want to join them.
Err...yes that would be Frenkly De way to ruin a transfer window.

IrishRedDevil

The asking price is £100m. No bonuses.
It’s taken you 3 bids and yet you still haven’t met the asking price.
German time wasters.

Maybe another flight to London for breakfast is necessary.

BayernFan87

Supports
Bayern Munich
Unlikely but imagine he ended up at Arsenal :lol:

Levy wouldn't be able to set foot in the Spurs Stadium
If he wants to say in the PL i wouldn't call it unlikely at all.
City will probably still have Haaland, Liverpool has Gakpo and Nunez, you guys have Hojlund and Arsenal has an injury prone Jesus and Havertz that doesn't work as a striker.
They will surely try to get Kane for free next summer imo.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
And now he will extend his contract and become the biggest legend Spurs ever had. And I guess that’s what he actually wants.

the_cliff

I think he's told Bayern yeah I'll join you if you agree a fee with Levy, at the end of the day he's a footballer that's his job he will always keep his options open.

Does he actually mind staying at Spurs another season and to leave for free ? I don't think so.
Does he want to join Bayern so bad that he'll force through a transfer ? Definitely not...

Reports recently have said that if Spurs show improvement in the first half of this season he'll consider signing a new contract, is that the sign of someone who wants to go to Bayern ?

FujiVice

I think we can all admit that Ten Hag made the right decision not chasing him this summer.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Either that or he moves to United for free next summer.
He might. But I still believe he’s going to extend. I never got the feeling that he actually wanted to leave Spurs. He seems happy there.

the_cliff

Bayern can sign him in January on a free…they should walk away from the deal.
No. Bayern will have too much competition in January to sign him, they'll be fighting off most teams in world football. If Bayern don't get Kane this transfer window he'll never play for them.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
I think we can all admit that Ten Hag made the right decision not chasing him this summer.
True that. If even Bayern can't get any traction on this deal, being possibly the most remote team from Tottenham point of view as they never ever drop into any of the European competitions where you'd expect Tottenham to be going forward, then I can't imagine our offer would even be considered. I honestly think they might have rejected a bid from us even if we offered them all the money we paid for Mount, Onana and Hojlund, combined.

the_cliff

Who would really want him in Europe? PSG?
Madrid, Barca will probably be thinking about replacing Lewa as well, PSG will offer ridiculous wages. Italian teams probably can't compete but Madrid and Barca won't say no to Kane on a free then you potentially have United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal if Kane decides to wait it out a bit longer.

Now Lewa's getting on in age and Benz is in Saudi Kane is an upgrade on every team (barring City's) CF position, to think he won't have his pick of clubs is ridiculous.

Halftrack

I don’t see why a Man Utd fan would want to take away the option of acquiring the world’s best striker on a free next summer
It's Kane and his genius brother we're talking here, he'll probably renew at Spurs for a fraction of what he'd get moving on a free if the Bayern move doesn't materialise.

Rusholme Ruffian

If Kane goes to Bayern he will end up regretting it - unless they snag a CL, which is no more than a possibility. Boring club, boring league, boring country (comparatively - absolutely no offence to Germans, or to Bayern who are an amazing club, they just don't get the pulses racing like some others). For a guy who gives the impression that living abroad would be the last thing he'd do given a plausible alternative this seems a weird decision when he could have a move that would suit him more tied up by January (behind the scenes at least), and on an even bigger salary.

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
He’ll probably end up signing a new contract. Surely the club should be treating him better than this. Then again, he’s the reason as he doesn’t seem bothered by anything.

FujiVice

Madrid, Barca will probably be thinking about replacing Lewa as well, PSG will offer ridiculous wages. Italian teams probably can't compete but Madrid and Barca won't say no to Kane on a free then you potentially have United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal if Kane decides to wait it out a bit longer.
More chance of me playing for Arsenal and Chelsea than Harry Kane. Soft shite Tory boy Kane isnt going to burn his Tottenham bridge to the ground.

groovyalbert

it's a mute point
So, if Kane isn't going to Bayern, who are they going to turn to instead? The up-and-coming options have gone to PSG and us, and the stop-gaps are all Saudi bound...

RedDevilUnited369

Now Lewa's getting on in age and Benz is in Saudi Kane is an upgrade on every team (barring City's) CF position, to think he won't have his pick of clubs is ridiculous.
British teams can’t sign him until next summer. Madrid are getting Mbappe. Italy, he won’t go.

Leaves Barca and Bayern and PSG that are realistic to sign him on a Pre contract in January.

Bayern can easily win that one since they’ve already done a lot of the leg work with his camp.

croadyman

So, if Kane isn't going to Bayern, who are they going to turn to instead? The up-and-coming options have gone to PSG and us, and the stop-gaps are all Saudi bound...
Would say Osimhen,however the money Napoli want for him is eye watering

the_cliff

British teams can’t sign him until next summer. Madrid are getting Mbappe. Italy, he won’t go.

Leaves Barca and Bayern and PSG that are realistic to sign him on a Pre contract in January.

Bayern can easily win that one since they’ve already done a lot of the leg work with his camp.
Which is why I said if he decided to wait it out a bit longer.

Madrid would still want Kane if they signed Mbappe. Kane is on a free. You think a team such as Madrid and the way Perez is he wouldn't salivate of the idea of an Mbappe-Kane-Vini front 3 ?

This is the same team that brought Benzema Ronaldo and Kaka in the same summer.

amolbhatia50k

Can't believe after all those wasted years, he's going to go and win trophies in Germany instead of just waiting another season to leave for a PL team :lol:that's so Kane, bizarre.
Kane is 30. Every year from hereon passing is a big % of his prime gone with these next few years having the greatest weightage. So it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever to, having the chance to leave, opt to waste possibly 20-40% (random portion) of it at Spurs achieving nothing. Bayern is one of the best clubs on the planet that challenge for us every honour available for a German side to compete with and all jokes aside the Bundesliga is among the best three leagues around.

So I don’t really get this obsession with the premier league move. City, Arsenal and Liverpool wouldn’t sign him. Chelsea are not well run and while we are improving we have challenge for the league since 2013.

The Cat

Will drink milk from your hands
Really can't understand it if he wants to go this summer. Wait 9 months then pick anything you want on even more money.

amolbhatia50k

Which is why I said if he decided to wait it out a bit longer.

Madrid would still want Kane if they signed Mbappe. Kane is on a free. You think a team such as Madrid and the way Perez is wouldn't salivate of the idea of an Mbappe-Kane-Vini front 3 ?
That’s an assumption. Imagine refusing Bayern now only for Madrid to not be interested.

Also people talk about Kane waiting as if he’s 25.