Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

NieThePiet

Supports
Werder Bremen, Arsenal
That was some transfer saga, especially incredible work by Ornstein and Plettenberg in this.

Bayern transfermarkt forum with around 1300 pages for this one, it was really an up and down

Jericho

He's given Spurs the majority of his career, 280 goals, not a single winners medal to show for it. A few more goals won't a make a difference. Who really gives a shit who the top scorer in the league is? And it can always be taken away from you anyway. Time to get the feck out of Spurs Harry. They're not going anywhere, you can always go back in a few years.

mu4c_20le

That was some transfer saga, especially incredible work by Ornstein and Plettenberg in this.

Bayern transfermarkt forum with around 1300 pages for this one, it was really an up and down
Was wondering where Bayern fans were melting down

bringbackbebe

Bayern will probably shut down as a football club if, after going through all this, Kane rejects them.

Steve 007

Kanes coming to UTD. Martial is moving in the other direction and they are paying us £35m plus £35m if he remains injury free for at least half a season. Further add ons if he wins Ballon D’or.

Loon

:lol:
Kanes coming to UTD. Martial is moving in the other direction and they are paying us £35m plus £35m if he remains injury free for at least half a season. Further add ons if he wins Ballon D’or.
I'LL AVE WHAT HE'S HAVING! IS IT HALF PRICE DOUBLES AT 'SPOONS YET?

gajender

As I thought Looks like Kane is moving , I think contrary to popular wisdom Spurs would actually benefit from this and over perform in the league while also playing better football .

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
We have the worlds best DM who isn’t getting any younger and either is Varane. I see both sides of the argument
They're still in their early 30s so I don't think one season would make a lot of difference. We have seen how new fitness regimes are extended the peak of players at this age so I'm not too worried that they'll get a sudden drop off next season.

Double minded about whether we should have gone for Kane this season because Levy would've been really difficult to deal with given we're a domestic rival. That being said, we have to realize we're on a fixed budget and don't have endless funds like other clubs. if I had a choice of either signing Pavard/Amrabat for 80 mil EUR or Kane for 100mil, I would rather go with Pavard and Amrabat. Those two fill gaps in our squad and that is more important if we want to sustain our top 4 position, ofcourse it doesn't help us a lot when you consider challenging City for the title, but it betters our squad so we can try to push to sign a star up front next season to help us become title challengers.

Oshimen would likely be available next season and maybe Kolu Muani if he doesn't move to PSG and has another great season.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Didn’t think he had it in him. Looks like he finally snapped out of his Stockholm syndrome.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

Looks like he's really desperate for that Super Cup trophy.

Idxomer

Because he doesn't offer much out of possession and doesn't comtribute to the press.

I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs play better football this season and get more points.

Last edited:

BootsyCollins

Would have preferred if he stayed in the PL for Spurs if United was impossible, but shall be fin to see what he can do in Bundesliga. Huge blow for Spurs, without Kane last year they would be just above the relegation zone imo.

Telsim

Kudos to him, finally took the plunge. Best option for him. Records get broken all the time, but no one can take you silver away. Or your money, for that matter. With him leading their line, I can easily see Bayern win the CL in the next couple of years.

The absolute meltdown over this is bizarre, though. He did what's best for him. Which is Bayern, not us. I think he is going to shred it there.

Oh, also - Spurs. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BootsyCollins

Because he doesn't offer much nothing out of possession and doesn't comtribute to the press.

I wouldn't be surprised if Spurs play better football this season and get more points.
The bolded, maybe. But i am not sure that weighs more than what he does with the ball and for goals. Plus teams who face spurs can be much more relaxed when defending and spread out their focus more.

He is one of the best players in the PL, i have a hard time seeing any team being better without him.
Time will tell thought.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Kudos to him, finally took the plunge. Best option for him. Records get broken all the time, but no one can take you silver away. Or your money, for that matter. With him leading their line, I can easily see Bayern win the CL in the next couple of years.

The absolute meltdown over this is bizarre, though. He did what's best for him. Which is Bayern, not us. I think he is going to shred it there.

These records literally do not get broken all the time though

SuperiorXI

Now Kane has seemingly agreed terms this puts to bed the idea that if United matched the bid we could get him. Kane had to reject Bayern for that to be able to work.

Telsim

These records literally do not get broken all the time though
Bet the same was said about Salah's tally, before Haaland blew it to pieces. If the beast sticks around long enough, you could see it broken in the not so distant future. It's just a matter of time all the same. If he wins the CL, it would have been worth it.

gajender

Well their manager likes to play aggressive high pressing football which would be nigh impossible to play with Kane up top and I believe for their Manager to succeed he needs to implement his best tactics to begin with and without Kane they won't have an easy way out maintain status quo but would actually have to evolve to move forward , both Kane and Tottenham need fresh start they have become stale together .

strongwalker

Supports
FC Bayern München

If its records he wants, he is free to take on Lewandowskis 41

Tarrou

Well their manager likes to play aggressive high pressing football which would be nigh impossible to play with Kane up top and I believe for their Manager to succeed he needs to implement his best tactics to begin with and without Kane they won't have an easy way out maintain status quo but would actually have to evolve to move forward , both Kane and Tottenham need afresh start they have become stale together .
yeah that makes sense, they definitely need to move forward

but next season without his goals and creativity, it's going to be a struggle I fear

Highfather_24

On one hand, Kane's transfer fee is just 14M more than Hojlund.

On the other hand, our squad is already aging. Adding Hojlund, is probably a good long term move. If he plays well...

whitbyviking

Michael Owen looking like an absolute clown.

Going to be interesting watching how Kane does this season, I think he'll struggle to integrate and will be back next season.

whitbyviking

On one hand, Kane's transfer fee is just 14M more than Hojlund.

On the other hand, our squad is already aging. Adding Hojlund, is probably a good long term move. If he plays well...
Hojlands fee including all bonuses is £14m less than Kane's fee excluding bonuses, you mean. The difference between both fees including bonuses is £32m, excluding bonuses is £24m.

DevilRed

Now Kane has seemingly agreed terms this puts to bed the idea that if United matched the bid we could get him. Kane had to reject Bayern for that to be able to work.
It was always going to be free transfer or nothing.

No chance we had the money to sign him this summer. At least not until selling all our deadwood.

Idxomer

Hojlands fee including all bonuses is £14m less than Kane's fee excluding bonuses, you mean. The difference between both fees including bonuses is £32m, excluding bonuses is £24m.
And with their contracts and agent fees, it's well over 100m.

Judas

Open to offers
We weren't signing him this summer so I don't get the shit fits. Might have a bit more interest in watching Bayern games now though....in the CL.

Quite shocked he was this desperate to win something to be honest, really did think he'd wait it out till next summer.