Harry Kane | Bayern Munich player

kaku06

Vulgarian
ffs...i hope no good player will ever extend or sign for that cnut Levy again

Kane gave you most of his best years despite offers from better clubs.
Now you are offered over 100 million for a 30 year old player that wants to go and you don't let him. feck off...
Welcome to Levy Bayern and Bayern fans:lol: We all warned you.:D

Turnbl

I get why Kane signed a 6 year contract in 2014 at the age of 21 - his breakthrough season hadn't yet happened. He wouldn't quite know how good he would become - it offered safety in a difficult industry. A choice of clubs at 27 in 2020 (Covid aside) would've been perfect for him. But the multiple rolling extensions made no sense from a career point of view. I don't know if he was badly advised... or not advised at all.

Appletonred

Maybe just maybe, Kane has his sights trained on two things, the EPL goalscoring record, and an eventual move to a Qatari owned Utd.

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
I'm pretty sure our whole strategy in this transfer was based on the premise that Kane/his brother would tell Levy they wouldn't sign a new contract.

CM

Will we still be interested in him on a free now Erik has got Hojlund is the big question
I highly doubt the Hojlund signing would be an obstacle for us unless he goes crazy and scores a ridiculous number of goals this season.

If there's a situation where Kane is on the market next summer without having to pay a transfer fee, United will undoubtedly be in for him. The set of circumstances it would take for that to happen is entirely out of our hands though.

croadyman

I highly doubt the Hojlund signing would be an obstacle for us unless he goes crazy and scores a ridiculous number of goals this season.

If there's a situation where Kane is on the market next summer without having to pay a transfer fee, United will undoubtedly be in for him. The set of circumstances it would take for that to happen is entirely out of our hands though.
Yeah definitely not in our hands so maybe should close thread until it becomes a possibility

BerryBerryShrew

Hate to speculate on an eventuality like this, but for all the folks saying that Madrid might be in for him in the summer:

Isn't it equally possible that Haaland's rumoured release clause kicks in, Real snap him up and then the cheats snap up Kane on a free to replace him?

My only thinking is that Haaland may not want to leave City after only 2 seasons irrespective of the clause, but if he does....

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I'm pretty sure our whole strategy in this transfer was based on the premise that Kane/his brother would tell Levy they wouldn't sign a new contract.
Same as us. We needed Kane to rock the boat and push for a move, it just doesn’t look like he wants to.

prateik

It'll be very much like Kane to sign a contract extension with a buyout clause of 100m for next summer..

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Surprised he still wants a move. 3 Bundesliga titles with Bayern wouldn't weigh up against the PL all-time goalscoring record which would likely hold up for a few decades.

mu4c_20le

Surprised he still wants a move. 3 Bundesliga titles with Bayern wouldn't weigh up against the PL all-time goalscoring record which would likely hold up for a few decades.
Not to mention it would've made all those prime years with Spurs pointless if he's just going to fall short of the record now.

Halftrack

Not to mention it would've made all those prime years with Spurs pointless if he's just going to fall short of the record now.
He can go to Bayern for 3-4 years, come back to the PL and play a few more seasons and still nab Shearer's record. A move to BM would at least give him some trophies to look back on.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He can go to Bayern for 3-4 years, come back to the PL and play a few more seasons and still nab Shearer's record. A move to BM would at least give him some trophies to look back on.
And score 48 goals after 34? Far from a given, I'd rather break the record in the next two years then join Bayern to add to your trophies.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Good. Hope he stays and moves to us next summer. He will get enough games with us as Højlund‘s backup.

Wilt

Kane setting a deadline he won’t move if it drags on till W/E doesn’t make sense, as if saying he’s not that bothered either way.

Why not just say he’s staying put?….fecks over Bayern and Levy and hopefully gives Utd a chance of signing him on a free.

Woziak

Is that supposed to be a threat to Levy or Bayern?
He’s sitting there and then asking anyone who will give him a 4 year contract on £550-600k per week as he’ll be on a free.

United would definitely give him a £40m signing on bonus which is £10m per year or £200k per week plus a £20m per year wages or £400k per week, Kane holds all the cards, probably thinks F…You Levy whose kept on an average of £150k per week for 10 years whilst he’s been Englands Best Striker?

If we can pay Sancho £350k per week at 21 for 5 years, this Kane deal especially if we owned by Qatar by January will be nailed on we’ll probably give spurs a £50m transfer fee as well

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
What kind of threat is this?:lol: and to who? So many questions.
Same as of Mbappe. If deal isn't agreed by this week, he will leave for free next year. He knows the bald feck wont sell to any other suitors, Utd in this case.

JagUTD

as I said on the last day of last season - break the bank if you have to, he's worth it - if new owners are guaranteed to be in before the season ends
Don't understand why people don't get this. He's one of just a handful of players that you throw out the budget, plan and all reason to sign if possible.

I still refuse to believe United are not interested at all. There is no way we are not keeping an eye on the situation but it doesn't benefit us at all to be vocal about it right now. He's a player we have clearly been after before and he's technically available due to his contract situation.

kaku06

Vulgarian
Same as of Mbappe. If deal isn't agreed by this week, he will leave for free next year. He knows the bald feck wont sell to any other suitors, Utd in this case.
Opposite of Mbappe. Mbappe is not threatening PSG infact he’s putting his foot down that he won’t leave this summer. It’s PSG who’s actually giving him the ultimatum and actively looking to sell him.

Redcy

Don't understand why people don't get this. He's one of just a handful of players that you throw out the budget, plan and all reason to sign if possible.

I still refuse to believe United are not interested at all. There is no way we are not keeping an eye on the situation but it doesn't benefit us at all to be vocal about it right now. He's a player we have clearly been after before and he's technically available due to his contract situation.
well of course he is available if you can shell out 120m